Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS (37812 Views)

Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex / Youths From Jibrin's Constituency Protest At NASS, Call For His Prosecution / Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by GboyegaD(m): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
yemmight:

This one na human being? Or let me ask are you a Nigerian?

He is a wannabe seeking attention.
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
Roidatom:
You see,
Were the Christians really protecting them? And from what?

Well, it looks more like a tourist attraction. Where for instance we gather round a cage in the zoo and watch the animals on display.

However, it is good to be your brother's keeper.

what kind of two-mouthed post is this? It's either you support it or you don't.
There is no in between!
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by cbrass(m): 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
5starmilitant:
I don't see this as a sign of love or anything. Maybe the person that will pay them their money for the protest, is among those people praying. Them no won hears say the guy pass prayer disappear grin grin grin

Ahahahahaaha grin grin grin grin

Who did this to you
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by Nbote(m): 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
Na wash... Historic is wen dis is actually happening in the midst of a religious crisis not some paid protests. It's ironic how sometime ago wen protesters showed up in Abuja in support of Saraki, most ppl claimed dey were paid and mostly touts and jobless ppl. How are these ones different? ?
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Meanwhile the Fulani Jihad Part 2 is in full swing and the hypocrite in Aso Rock is pretending not to be aware.

The man who said "I belong to noone but I belong to everyone" is showing us that he actually belongs to his uneducated, mentally handicapped Fulani brothers.
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
omusiliyu:
United we stand!

Divided we fall!!!

You have been United for 60 years and, are you standing presently?

1 Like

Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by desmond2pk: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Tinubu, hiring jobless people since 1900

1 Like

Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by BeardedMeat(m): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
GboyegaD:

May I ask who the CSO of a state is? If the herdsmen come into your state to misbehave and you are waiting for the Federal Government then of what relevance is the Governor who should protect his citizens? While we need intervention of the Federal, state governments facing this challenge should put an end to them. They need not come make announcement on how they intend going about it but they should liaise with the police or other forces they need to conquer them.
I hope you asked Kashim Shettima this same question?
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
Having a chicken as a best pet doesn't mean you won't eat it if you are hungry. grin tongue
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by Vivalavida99(f): 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
crackhouse:
eye service

Great minds...

1 Like

Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
crackhouse:
eye service

No mind them. As if they are in danger. Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by BraniacX(m): 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
GboyegaD:

Not really. I understand that the military and police are federally controlled nonetheless, security is in the concurrent list which implies both the state and federal has control over it. If the transcript you quoted is true, the state governor should cry out publicly to enable everyone understand the body language of the federal to the issue of terrorism and also, their been handicapped since the military division in their states are not been responsible to them to ensure a review of their authority as the state CSO. This I believe would help forestall such recurrence as the legislative arm will have to quickly review the powers of the state over the military bodies for security purpose.

He and other south eastern governors are currently at abuja lodging a protest right now
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by Vongsama(m): 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
OMG! The Nigeria of ma dreams. I wish we can b this united on all fronts.
Isn't that just lovely? Its really sounding unbelievable.
Nigeria we can do this.
#TogetherWeStandDividedWeFall
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
omusiliyu:
United we stand!

Divided we fall!!!

Unity in diversity-
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by notoriousbabe: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided
dat one?hmmmmmmmmm abeg make i no talk,i just come back from his prison
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by utytill(m): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
5starmilitant:
I don't see this as a sign of love or anything. Maybe the person that will pay them their money for the protest, is among those people praying. Them no won hears say the guy pass prayer disappear grin grin grin
True situational comment.
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by notoriousbabe: 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
mykl01:
Having a chicken as a best pet doesn't mean you won't eat it if you are hungry. grin tongue
true talk
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by notoriousbabe: 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
omusiliyu:
United we stand!

Divided we fall!!!
omo na to divide and fall na him beta pass all dis one wey dey happen now o
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by dazzlingd(m): 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
No other word than eye service
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by maxwell767(m): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided
abeg who be this lalasticalala wey u and others dy mention self undecided undecided
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by Sfvalentine(m): 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
GboyegaD:

May I ask who the CSO of a state is? If the herdsmen come into your state to misbehave and you are waiting for the Federal Government then of what relevance is the Governor who should protect his citizens? While we need intervention of the Federal, state governments facing this challenge should put an end to them. They need not come make announcement on how they intend going about it but they should liaise with the police or other forces they need to conquer them.
Wɦɛʀɛ աɛʀɛ ʏօʊ աɦɛռ ɖ ɢօʋɛʀռօʀ օʄ ɮօʀռօ saɨɖ ɢօօɖʟʊċҡ ɖɨɖռt ċaʟʟ ɦɨʍ ʄօʀ 1 ʍɨʟʟɨօռ ɖaʏs աɛռ ċɦɨɮօҡ ɢɨʀʟs աɛʀɛ ҡɨɖռaքքɛɖ
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by leelong(m): 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
undecided they are on their own, the same man he is protecting would be the first to slit his throat, when he hears the sound of JIHAD undecided
U dey mind dem? Ndi ara!
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by GboyegaD(m): 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sfvalentine:

Wɦɛʀɛ աɛʀɛ ʏօʊ աɦɛռ ɖ ɢօʋɛʀռօʀ օʄ ɮօʀռօ saɨɖ ɢօօɖʟʊċҡ ɖɨɖռt ċaʟʟ ɦɨʍ ʄօʀ 1 ʍɨʟʟɨօռ ɖaʏs աɛռ ċɦɨɮօҡ ɢɨʀʟs աɛʀɛ ҡɨɖռaքքɛɖ

Doesn't that speak of gross irresponsibility on the part of the said governor?
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by GboyegaD(m): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
BraniacX:
He and other south eastern governors are currently at abuja lodging a protest right now

Better however, they should make it so loud so that the entire populace can support their cause.
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by MrALIVE: 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
jimi4us:
Saraki is our Senate President period!! If you don't like him go and form your own country. Mopol need to start shooting all those miscreants sleeping on roadside. They should go and occupy aso rock.
backward fellow
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by Mbediogu(m): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Meanwhile the Fulani Jihad Part 2 is in full swing and the hypocrite in Aso Rock is pretending not to be aware.
two reli
The man who said "I belong to noone but I belong to everyone" is showing us that he actually belongs to his uneducated, mentally handicapped Fulani thers.

Fulani does not mean Islam. I commend the gesture of those Christians. By the way both religions apart from being monotheistic share a lot in common.
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by macof(m): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
politricks:
This post was meant to foster unity but you had to go against it.
Nigeria is and cannot be united
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by MirabelArode(f): 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
politricks:
This post was meant to foster unity but you had to go against it.

What are you uniting and what is uniting you? Haven't you heard that nigeria expiry date is over since 2014? Who drinks expired medicine?
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by Tirexy(m): 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
omogin:
Those nincompoops shd get up and get lost
And if they don't, you will?
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by BraniacX(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
GboyegaD:

Better however, they should make it so loud so that the entire populace can support their cause.
Amen to that!

News in says Buhari in quote "ordered arase and the army to go after the herdsmen and secure affected areas"

Retro-active hearsay i think without buhari's speaking up personally but let's give the FG the benefit of the doubt but people should take charge of their own security.
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by omogin(f): 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
Tirexy:
And if they don't, you will?
Wash your head with the urine of a he goat
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by Eluwilussit(m): 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
omusiliyu:
United we stand!

Divided we fall!!!

We have fallen, even as a united nation. Maybe we should try dividing the damned zoo. You never know, It might just be what we all need. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) / Osun Voters Mock APC: We Collected Their Money, But Voted For Adeleke (Video) / Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.