Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS (37663 Views)

Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex / Youths From Jibrin's Constituency Protest At NASS, Call For His Prosecution / Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
undecided they are on their own, the same man he is protecting would be the first to slit his throat, when he hears the sound of JIHAD undecided
my brother, 'love rules '

-a true Christian exhibits love
-a true Muslim practices love too.
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by TruthHurts1(m): 12:33am On Apr 28, 2016
dynamicqueen:
am sorry if I sound rude but believe me, if you read what you wrote up there yourself you will be ashame of yourself....no offence pls

I normally don't respond to unlettered illiterates who can't even write good English, but I'll make an exception in your case. Why should I be ashamed of the crimes committed by Fulani Jihadists? Am I a Fulani Jihadist myself? Am I even a muslim? Go back to whatever school gave you a degree and ask them to refund all your tuition fees because you are a prime example of a half baked product.
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by TruthHurts1(m): 12:38am On Apr 28, 2016
Mbediogu:

Fulani does not mean Islam. I commend the gesture of those Christians. By the way both religions apart from being monotheistic share a lot in common.

You obviously aren't a Christian. If you were you wouldn't make such an ignorant comment.
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by xmasgift: 3:46am On Apr 28, 2016
dearpreye:
Was there any impending threat?

We love too much drama.

My thought exactly. It was a pointless move. Mshewww
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by Wesely01(m): 6:47am On Apr 28, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Meanwhile the Fulani Jihad Part 2 is in full swing and the hypocrite in Aso Rock is pretending not to be aware.

The man who said "I belong to noone but I belong to everyone" is showing us that he actually belongs to his uneducated, mentally handicapped Fulani brothers.

Do you think he knows the meaning of what he said, i seriously dont think so.

1 Like

Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 28, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
undecided they are on their own, the same man he is protecting would be the first to slit his throat, when he hears the sound of JIHAD undecided

Every religion has it's black sheep's. As there are FAKE MUSLIMS killing Christians so as there are FAKE CHRISTIANS killing Muslims but the hypocrytes will not speak on the latter.
MUSLIMS ARE PROTECTING CHRISTIANS TOO.

Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by dynamicqueen(f): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2016
wow, thanks for making me understand where you are coming from...
TruthHurts1:

Am I a Fulani Jihadist myself? Am I even a muslim?
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 28, 2016
TruthHurts1:

I normally don't respond to unlettered illiterates who can't even write good English, but I'll make an exception in your case. Why should I be ashamed of the crimes committed by Fulani Jihadists? Am I a Fulani Jihadist myself? Am I even a muslim? Go back to whatever school gave you a degree and ask them to refund all your tuition fees because you are a prime example of a half baked product.
It's better to be silent than to prove your illiteracy to everybody here. WHAT IS FULANI JIHADIST Some of those fulanis don't even pray. Besides, do you even know the meaning of jihad? And do the herdsmen told you they are fighting for Islam Some people just like to talk rubbish sha.
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by ooshinibos: 9:08am On Apr 28, 2016
jimi4us:
Saraki is our Senate President period!! If you don't like him go and form your own country. Mopol need to start shooting all those miscreants sleeping on roadside. They should go and occupy aso rock.

oh really , prove it
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by TruthHurts1(m): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2016
DabELLs:

It's better to be silent than to prove your illiteracy to everybody here. WHAT IS FULANI JIHADIST Some of those fulanis don't even pray. Besides, do you even know the meaning of jihad? And do the herdsmen told you they are fighting for Islam Some people just like to talk rubbish sha.

"Do the herdsmen told you they are fighting for islam?" It's always easy to spot a 'Jenifa' who's trying desperately to sound intelligent and sophisticated. Embrace your razness my dear and stop trying to debate my views. You and I are not on the same intellectual wavelength. Go back to your Alaroye mentality.
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by tammie24: 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
5starmilitant:
I don't see this as a sign of love or anything. Maybe the person that will pay them their money for the protest, is among those people praying. Them no won hears say the guy pass prayer disappear grin grin grin
Na wa o this guy wan kill me with laughter
Nice one abeg... nice one!
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
TruthHurts1:

"Do the herdsmen told you they are fighting for islam?" It's always easy to spot a 'Jenifa' who's trying desperately to sound intelligent and sophisticated. Embrace your razness my dear and stop trying to debate my views. You and I are not on the same intellectual wavelength. Go back to your Alaroye mentality.
Whao! You can't even remember what you wrote some minutes ago and you are here boasting that you are not Jenifer's father. You said "you and I are not on the same intellectual wavelength". Yeah, I truly believe that because your intelligence is my common sense. Act your age and not your shoe size, kid.
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by TruthHurts1(m): 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
DabELLs:

Whao! You can't even remember what you wrote some minutes ago and you are here boasting that you are not Jenifer's father. You said "you and I are not on the same intellectual wavelength". Yeah, I truly believe that because your intelligence is my common sense. Act your age and not your shoe size, kid.

I refuse to be dragged into the gutter with you. The gutter is the natural habitat of your breed. Pick up your slate and go for your Almajiri lessons with the rest of the beggars from the North.
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by Tirexy(m): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
omogin:
Wash your head with the urine of a he goat
A he goat?
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 30, 2016
TruthHurts1:

I refuse to be dragged into the gutter with you. The gutter is the natural habitat of your breed. Pick up your slate and go for your Almajiri lessons with the rest of the beggars from the North.
Where were you when God was Giving out common sense
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by TruthHurts1(m): 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
DabELLs:

Where were you when God was Giving out common sense

I was standing at the front of queue while your family was begging on the streets like a typical Muslim family. Begging and terrorism are the only options for Muslims in Nigeria. That's why they always perform so poorly in JAMB and NECO.
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by Nobody: 7:18am On May 01, 2016
TruthHurts1:

I was standing at the front of queue while your family was begging on the streets like a typical Muslim family. Begging and terrorism are the only options for Muslims in Nigeria. That's why they always perform so poorly in JAMB and NECO.
Hell no, bro. When God was giving out common sense, you were busy swimming in the gutter with other pigs like you. Your family tree must be a cactus. Everyone in it is a prick. I would love to slap you but that would be animal abuse.
Re: Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS by TruthHurts1(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2016
DabELLs:

Hell no, bro. When God was giving out common sense, you were busy swimming in the gutter with other pigs like you. Your family tree must be a cactus. Everyone in it is a prick. I would love to slap you but that would be animal abuse.

I feel your pain. Really I do. Growing up couldn't have been easy for you. So ugly you ought to have been donated to the Bureau of Wildlife. I can understand how suicide bombing could appeal to someone like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) / N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate / Suhaila Zakzaky: El-Zakzaky Daughter Supported By Shiites, To Continue Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.