Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

My Boyfrend Share This Top 10 Most Useful Naija Apps To Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfrend Share This Top 10 Most Useful Naija Apps To Me. (893 Views)

Alex Share This After Sex Photo Of Herself In Bed With Tobi? (PHOTOS) / Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) / 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfrend Share This Top 10 Most Useful Naija Apps To Me. by DOWNINTHEDM(f): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hello, Guys, this is my very first topic and i don't know if this is the right category but anyway.

Some of you might not hear or never come across some of these apps and some might have.personally, my Baby boo shared this updates to me via BBM and i could not agree any less. one thing about me is i love to use made-in-Naija product as far as it is useful to our daily lives

So, on the basis of that, check this TOP 10 countdown esp' the top 2 apps currently in hot demand. All the apps functionally are awesome. I am proud of those Nigerians who developed them.

Does anyone have a problem with that?

Re: My Boyfrend Share This Top 10 Most Useful Naija Apps To Me. by cruzita(f): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
nice apps
Re: My Boyfrend Share This Top 10 Most Useful Naija Apps To Me. by kogistar: 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
mtshewww useless apps
Re: My Boyfrend Share This Top 10 Most Useful Naija Apps To Me. by DOWNINTHEDM(f): 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
kogistar:
mtshewww useless apps

Bad belle won't keel you. go get job
Re: My Boyfrend Share This Top 10 Most Useful Naija Apps To Me. by kogistar: 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
DOWNINTHEDM:

Bad belle won't keel you. go get job
make i come marry u
Re: My Boyfrend Share This Top 10 Most Useful Naija Apps To Me. by DOWNINTHEDM(f): 10:35am On Apr 28, 2016
kogistar:
make i come marry u
Are you working? if yes, i will accept your hand in marriage
Re: My Boyfrend Share This Top 10 Most Useful Naija Apps To Me. by kogistar: 10:43am On Apr 28, 2016
DOWNINTHEDM:

Are you working? if yes, i will accept your hand in marriage
yes i'm working

(1) (Reply)

Morning Teaser / Poem / How To Choose Between The Bad Boy And The Basic Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.