Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,402 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Ladies And Guys Conversation, Is This True Or False??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Guys Conversation, Is This True Or False??? (1015 Views)

This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation / Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Guys Conversation, Is This True Or False??? by PMBisaterrorist(f): 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Girls be lyk this when they meet their fellow
girls
Beremx : Sweetheart how fa?
Modath : Darling am ok
Beremx : Waow! I love your hair
Modath : Thank you my love
Beremx : you're welcome honey. Am coming to
your house today, so how is it gonna be?
Modath: Sweet!
Beremx : i hope you have food at home?
Modath : yes sweetheart, just come over anytime
you like
A GUY DECIDED TO TRY SAME WITH HIS
FRIEND
Ngeneukwenu : Sweetheart how far nah?
Tonyebarcanista : come, you smoke?
Ngeneukwenu : Handsome, I love this your belt
Tonyebarcanista : oboy wait o, which day you turn gay?
Ngeneukwenu : Can I come over to your house?
Tonyebarcanista : come do wetin?
Ngeneukwenu : Ok, ok, can I come and take you out this
evening or
come over to your house?
Tonyebarcanista : Idiot, make better thunder fire you there.
So you dey find who you go tear imm yarsh and wey
go follow you go 14yrs prison abi? Thunder fire you
there, anumpama/fool!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Guys Conversation, Is This True Or False??? by EDSONSMITH(m): 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hahaha. NAIJA GUYS BE LIKE MY BUM BUM IS COVERed WITH BLOOD OF JESUS grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys Conversation, Is This True Or False??? by scentmarlc(m): 1:24am On Apr 28, 2016
PMBisaterrorist:

Girls be lyk this when they meet their fellow girls Beremx : Sweetheart how fa? Modath : Darling am ok Beremx : Waow! I love your hair Modath : Thank you my love Beremx : you're welcome honey. Am coming to your house today, so how is it gonna be? Modath: Sweet! Beremx : i hope you have food at home? Modath : yes sweetheart, just come over anytime you like A GUY DECIDED TO TRY SAME WITH HIS FRIEND Ngeneukwenu : Sweetheart how far nah? Tonyebarcanista : come, you smoke? Ngeneukwenu : Handsome, I love this your belt Tonyebarcanista : oboy wait o, which day you turn gay? Ngeneukwenu : Can I come over to your house? Tonyebarcanista : come do wetin? Ngeneukwenu : Ok, ok, can I come and take you out this evening or come over to your house? Tonyebarcanista : Idiot, make better thunder fire you there. So you dey find who you go tear imm yarsh and wey go follow you go 14yrs prison abi? Thunder fire you there, anumpama/fool!!!

Lolz.......grin
Re: Ladies And Guys Conversation, Is This True Or False??? by tubouncen(m): 1:26am On Apr 28, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Ladies And Guys Conversation, Is This True Or False??? by alobright17(m): 2:18am On Apr 28, 2016
Can a guy call his fellow guy sweetheart?
Re: Ladies And Guys Conversation, Is This True Or False??? by Smellymouth: 2:21am On Apr 28, 2016
grin cheesy how my fellow guy go call me handsome? Which kind joke be that? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys Conversation, Is This True Or False??? by 2SWT(f): 2:23am On Apr 28, 2016
Lol
Re: Ladies And Guys Conversation, Is This True Or False??? by ireneony(f): 2:48am On Apr 28, 2016
PMBisaterrorist:

Girls be lyk this when they meet their fellow
girls
Beremx : Sweetheart how fa?
Modath : Darling am ok
Beremx : Waow! I love your hair
Modath : Thank you my love
Beremx : you're welcome honey. Am coming to
your house today, so how is it gonna be?
Modath: Sweet!
Beremx : i hope you have food at home?
Modath : yes sweetheart, just come over anytime
you like
A GUY DECIDED TO TRY SAME WITH HIS
FRIEND
Ngeneukwenu : Sweetheart how far nah?
Tonyebarcanista : come, you smoke?
Ngeneukwenu : Handsome, I love this your belt
Tonyebarcanista : oboy wait o, which day you turn gay?
Ngeneukwenu : Can I come over to your house?
Tonyebarcanista : come do wetin?
Ngeneukwenu : Ok, ok, can I come and take you out this
evening or
come over to your house?
Tonyebarcanista : Idiot, make better thunder fire you there.
So you dey find who you go tear imm yarsh and wey
go follow you go 14yrs prison abi? Thunder fire you
there, anumpama/fool!!!
not funny

Why use politiclanders monikers?

This is romance section not politics section
Re: Ladies And Guys Conversation, Is This True Or False??? by PMBisaterrorist(f): 9:47am On Apr 28, 2016
ireneony:
not funny
Why use politiclanders monikers?
This is romance section not politics section
just the names made it not funny? LoL

ya sense of humour sucks

(1) (Reply)

CRAZY : You Won ’ T Believe What This Man Kept At His Front- Yard / Man Ejaculates On Woman’s Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank / If You Are Still Single Come In(how Many Singles Are On Nairaland?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.