Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) (29921 Views)

Queen Of Aso Team Receive Warm Reception From Tourism Dg, Folarin Coker. / Folarin Alakija’s Wedding Beats Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding / #bbnaija: "Please Forget My Accent, Am One Of You" Uriel Begs Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by OkoyeA1(m): 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
H
Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by charlesbailey(m): 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
i thought i was the only that felt this way about the jenifa character. it's stale and should have ended with the movie back then. falz's accent is just out of blues. very creative and beautiful. i saw just one scene and moved on to my foreign movies and a few nigerian stand outs. shout out to kunle afoloyan. i still listen to figurine's soundtrack frequently and watch it after october 1.
people are hypocritical these days, once you're against their opinion, you're a hater. everyone's deluded with self righteousness. radarada of the highest order.
Adebola02:
. Big up pal, at first i was trying to play along with funke's accent in season one, but her frequent grammatical blunder in the subsequent episodes made the TV series steroetypical to me. But some nairalanders rain all sort of insult on me, just because i shared by own opinion about the TV series.
Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by Caseless: 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
Adebola02:
That accent and grammatical blunder by funke and falz in Jennifers dairy makes the TV series so boring. I was really pissed off.
mr knowitall!

1 Like

Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by brajy(m): 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
Olukologia:
Barrywonder. I cap U.@least 4 not relying on Ur father's money and fame. But, who U epp?
Lol.....practically am not suppose to laugh...but am just pitying ur conditions.
Bro only he(God) can help oo.
Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
kumakunta:

Got you pissed off, but also got him an award at the Africa magic viewers choice awards.
*in falz's voice* which musician do you know, is having AMVCA?
Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by Ayorella77(m): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
I love your 'aksent'
Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by greyce: 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
sinola:

Greyce,u just hit the nail on the head.Kudos
grin
Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by Omotaday(m): 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

One man's food is another man's poison... lipsrsealed

Seriously it is annoying
Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by KingPharaoh(m): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
greyce:
Some people no get joy.I watch jenifas diary cos of funke n falz n some people claim it's boring... Gosh! Falz is really a bad guy grin cheesy

Please what time and day is it showing and on which station... Never watched it before
Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by KingPharaoh(m): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
justified10:
seriously..

only a sadist wouldn't enjoy the combination of SEGUN (FAlZ) and Jennifer in Jennifer's diary.
Please what time and day is it showing and on which station... Never watched it before
Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by iGotTech: 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
Say goodbye to those that promise and fail , contact credible technicians, artisans , handymen and professionals on
http://serveetcons.com/

Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
KingPharaoh:

I downloaded it (season one and two)

AIT shows it on Sundays, I'm not sure of d tym
Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by lilmizwierd(f): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
Adebola02:
That accent and grammatical blunder by funke and falz in Jennifers dairy makes the TV series so boring. I was really pissed off.
okay stop watching it thanks next
Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by KingPharaoh(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
justified10:

Thanks buddy... Hint me when you find out the time please.
Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by greyce: 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
KingPharaoh:

ait on sunday @ 7:30pm
Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by Qaisar1: 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
Bashainho:
Shuuuuu.... U wan take Benin, Warri and Sapele pick teeth b4

"shuuuu"... Hmm. E be like say your blood thick
Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by KingPharaoh(m): 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
greyce:
ait on sunday @ 7:30pm

Thanks so much sis... Can we watch it together this sunday?

Okay, I was just kidding... Thanks once again
Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by ijebu2020: 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
wts wrong wit ths Falz guy..what accent is he talking about here.....u only talk and sing as if its Afeez Owo the actor.....go back to ur law practice or another area of entertainment bt music is nt ur calling U dnt have any accent at all oooooooo
Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

One man's food is another man's poison... lipsrsealed

The Truth!
Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by franugo(m): 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
greyce:
Some people no get joy.I watch jenifas diary cos of funke n falz n some people claim it's boring... Gosh! Falz is really a bad guy grin cheesy

hehe, him na correct guy, while jenny baby dey there dey waste money on cars, my niqqa don move abroad oshocked
na now jennifa know she love am ni,...chai! u girls, diaris...cheesy
Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by franugo(m): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
KingPharaoh:

Thanks buddy... Hint me when you find out the time please.

NTA also broadcasts it on wednesdays, 8-8:30pm

1 Like

Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by franugo(m): 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
Bashainho:
Shuuuuu.... U wan take Benin, Warri and Sapele pick teeth b4

Madt guycheesy
Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by greyce: 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
KingPharaoh:

Thanks so much sis... Can we watch it together this sunday?

Okay, I was just kidding... Thanks once again
Lol...u welcome
Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by Brightgem(f): 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
justified10:

Download ke! pls through where abeg! never started from d begining and long to see it all. For dat guy from page1 dat found it boring! just resisting d urge to say smetin, becuz as u say u like naija films that stands out,I dnt think u gave dis a chance enuf to have goten to knw it. J's dairy is fine cuz it always as a story too... cme e zeems my spish eez getting long, ai don want zome nairalanders to call me on set.
Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by KingPharaoh(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
franugo:

NTA also broadcasts it on wednesdays, 8-8:30pm

Thanks bro

Chop knuckle
Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by Sexytemi(f): 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
hrhobi1:

You want to supply him all dat milk u are carrying abi?

Lol...that's between him n i, no third party needed..

1 Like

Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by toyinid78: 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
because he said accent una wan kill am,he has d right to comment his opinion,na only comedy naija gud , no serious tv sitcom,abeg make una live d guy alone
Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by ba7man(m): 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
Adebola02:
I guess Falz is not your road modeh. undecided...... but if you meet him you'll want to take a Selvie.
Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by Bashainho: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2016
franugo:

Madt guycheesy
Lolll
Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by pwettycecy(f): 8:33am On Apr 29, 2016
Adebola02:
That accent and grammatical blunder by funke and falz in Jennifers dairy makes the TV series so
boring. I was really pissed off.
Pele o. Falz(sege) is my crush cos of Jenifa's diary
Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by jaydee87(m): 9:11am On Apr 29, 2016
to the brother that said the show is boring, then nothing can make u laugh. I guess u will laugh when u hear saraki has resigned...
Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by jaydee87(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2016
ijebu2020:
wts wrong wit ths Falz guy..what accent is he talking about here.....u only talk and sing as if its Afeez Owo the actor.....go back to ur law practice or another area of entertainment bt music is nt ur calling U dnt have any accent at all oooooooo
wrong....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Acting / Flavour Is Allegedly A Supreme Vikings Confraternity Member And We've Got Proves / Alaafin Can Only Marry A Virgin - Lizzy Anjorin Reveals, Says She's Not His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.