Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) (29927 Views)

Queen Of Aso Team Receive Warm Reception From Tourism Dg, Folarin Coker. / Folarin Alakija’s Wedding Beats Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding / #bbnaija: "Please Forget My Accent, Am One Of You" Uriel Begs Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by mistayeancah(m): 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
Adebola02:
That accent and grammatical blunder by funke and falz in Jennifers dairy makes the TV series so boring. I was really pissed off.
the TV series will soon make almost all Nigerian ladies to start speaking stupid English. They use that as excuse this days to commit blunders.
Re: How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) by Nobody: 6:39am On May 07, 2016
Brightgem:

Download ke! pls through where abeg! never started from d begining and long to see it all. For dat guy from page1 dat found it boring! just resisting d urge to say smetin, becuz as u say u like naija films that stands out,I dnt think u gave dis a chance enuf to have goten to knw it. J's dairy is fine cuz it always as a story too... cme e zeems my spish eez getting long, ai don want zome nairalanders to call me on set.
i downloaded mine on YouTube...yes, YouTube . dia is a way I do it, I'm nt sure I can explain here..

I found dis download link on a thread today and decided to share with u.

http://enouwemjim..com/2016/04/
jenifas-diary-season-1-all-episodes.html

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mary Visuals Drew Williams Uchemba And His Mother, Presents The Portraits To Him / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / Davido And Wizkid Jumping On The Stage In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.