Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

#bbnaija: "Please Forget My Accent, Am One Of You" Uriel Begs Imo State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: "Please Forget My Accent, Am One Of You" Uriel Begs Imo State (444 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: I once lost a job because my accent was too Nigerian / Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son / Uriel Begs Body-shamers As She Flaunts Her "Saggy" Boobs On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: "Please Forget My Accent, Am One Of You" Uriel Begs Imo State by orjisblog(m): 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
The ex-bbnaija house mate shared a video on her Instagram handle, calling on the IMO state Government to please organize a home coming celebration for her.

She also made mention of how other house mates where welcomed home by their respective states.(Efe,Marvin,Bisola,...) She also asked all Imolites to please over look her accent and accept her as one of them.

Watch video here DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE https:///KZFucg

From orjisblog.com
IMO state government must not fall our hands abeg.. Pls Uriel @urielmusicstar needs a home coming celebration.. She need to explore owerri, Imo state... She needs to visit oguta lake,cubana night club,Ibari ogwa and she need to eat ofe owerri... Pls owelle @Rescuemission take note
#BBNaija #uriel #homecoming #owerri

http://www.orjisblog.com/2017/04/bbnaija-uriel-call-on-imo-state.html

(1) (Reply)

Falz Cracks Funny Jokes As He Have Fun With Friends In The Streets Of America (p / Drake: Woman Accuses Him Of Getting Her Pregnant On IG / Tonto Dikeh Shares Story Of Man She Rescued, Takes Him Clothe Shopping (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.