Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today (1442 Views)

CDQ Shares Pictures From His 33rd Birthday. Wizkid, Obafemi Martins, Ifu Ennada / Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) / Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 8:40am On Apr 28, 2016
Okey Uzoeshi is an actor, known for Two brides and a baby (2011), Blood in the Lagoon (2013) and Love and War (2013).

Okey turns 33 today.

Happy 33rd birthday to Uzoeshi.

Waiting for those that will come and say he's older.. Those that were I'm the labour room with her mum. grin

Re: Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Destined2win: 8:43am On Apr 28, 2016
He looks 33 not like jazzy, wizkid and co that claim they were born yesterday
Re: Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Udochee(m): 8:44am On Apr 28, 2016
happy bday to the dude...coming from you its FP straight
Re: Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by PapaZeus(m): 8:45am On Apr 28, 2016
I feel lyk bashing sumbody 2day.pls help *BDW: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM*
Re: Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by iphunanya(f): 8:47am On Apr 28, 2016
Happy byday to him smiley
Re: Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 28, 2016
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by HornyTiwa(f): 8:51am On Apr 28, 2016
He is so Handsome

who cares about his real age anyways cheesy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY fine man wink
Re: Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 28, 2016
HornyTiwa:
He is so Handsome

who cares about his real age anyways cheesy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY fine man wink
SO am I beautiful let's hook up sometime? cheesy
Re: Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by HornyTiwa(f): 9:37am On Apr 28, 2016
rainbowwkhid:
SO am I beautiful let's hook up sometime? cheesy

Smiles
Re: Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 28, 2016
HornyTiwa:

Smiles
is that an heads up Cuz am so flying back to get on a date with you beautiful.
Re: Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Sleekbaby(f): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2016
Seems that lala is very sure of this one, happy birthday brother.
Re: Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Smellymouth: 9:47am On Apr 28, 2016
Lalasticlala, this one u dey celebrate people birthday, my birthday is on the 19th of may.
And as I be the ALAGA1 of Nairaland, I hope say u go celebrate my own?
grin

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NL 2016

1 Like

Re: Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by HornyTiwa(f): 9:47am On Apr 28, 2016
rainbowwkhid:
is that an heads up Cuz am so flying back to get on a date with you beautiful.
Are you for real?
Re: Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2016
HornyTiwa:
Are you for real?
hmm those curves would make a man do anything dear!!
Re: Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Omotayor123(f): 11:09am On Apr 28, 2016
He is Older than 33... I was the Nurse who help with his Delivery tongue tongue

Hbd dear grin
Re: Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by naijacampu(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
Happy birthday to him.
Re: Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by GIYAZZ(m): 11:56am On Apr 30, 2016
Lalasticlala, I'm wondering. Is there something I'm not doing right? Or do you have a problem with me that I don't know of??

I released a song the day before yesterday and since then I've been begging you to move the thread to the front page but you've totally ignored me all through. I don't understand. Because I know you move threads created by Nairalanders to promote their songs as long as they attached a direct download link(which I did) but you've refused to attend to my own thread.

Lalasticlala, I know it is very possible that you're not intentionally ignoring me. But please, if there is a problem, let me know so we can settle it. I know I've been a troll in the past, and maybe I mistakenly stepped on your toes way back. But I'm a changed man now. I don't troll anymore. And I need you to forgive me. Please

And brother, please feature my music thread on front page. I really need it there to get more reviews, corrections and downloads too. Please help me achieve this. The release of this song will be a success if you do this for me. Please don't ignore me.

Even though you don't reply. Just please move my thread to the front page. This is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/3074485/nairaland-veteran-rapper-giyaz-drops

Lalasticlala, I beg you in the name of any God you serve. Please don't ignore me. Please

(1) (Reply)

I Was A Tom Boy And Had Fistfights With Boys. - Geneviève Nnaji / YBNL Princess Temmie Ovwasa Stun In New Photos. / Nairaland Artiste, Kylez, Releases New Single With YBNL Producer Pheelz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.