Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

My Sister-in-law Is A Street Fighter. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister-in-law Is A Street Fighter. (410 Views)

Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister-in-law Is A Street Fighter. by babs4president: 9:05am On Apr 28, 2016
Please how do you deal with a bellicose woman whose innate ability is to always, all-the-time be at hundred degree celcius boiling point, ready for a fight even when not directly provoked? This is the question my brother has been asking me since he got married legally to his wife(who has been his girlfriend since 2012 but hide her ''bellicoseness'' for the period.) May, last year.
Re: My Sister-in-law Is A Street Fighter. by Ayomipoe(m): 9:12am On Apr 28, 2016
Na prayer o brother. I hope she has not started beating him.
Re: My Sister-in-law Is A Street Fighter. by Kayoski(m): 9:25am On Apr 28, 2016
calm down,
your English is enough to provoke the woman..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister-in-law Is A Street Fighter. by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 28, 2016
Help her become better and if she isn't willing, threaten to leave.

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Blindness By Preventing Cataract.prevention Is Better Than Vision Loss / How I Met A Business Partner Online / Benefit Of Learning How To Swim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.