Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit (21454 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) / Reasons South-East Senators Visited Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Karm16: 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
OfoIgbo:
It is in this sort of conference that I will expect to see the Anambra governor and Anambra heavyweights. Not a mumu jamboree frontlined by Okorocha and the total dullard that claims to be the governor of Enugu state. A collection of boy-boys answering "Yes Massa" to the mumu at Aso.

I hope Anambra or Abia chieftains take total control of these meetings, and they should cut down to a bare minimum, any meetings planned to hold in Enugu, thus limiting the chances of the Enugu dullard governor, chairing it and introducing a unfocused leadership and perhaps even acting as Buhari's mole in the whole process.
How very deeply we miss Uche Chukwumerije.
I hope these of meetings will frontline people like Fred Agbeyegbe, Chukwueme Ezeife, Dozie Ikedife, Asari Dokubo, Annkio Briggs, Ben Nwabueze, Sylvester Odumegwu-Ojukwu, Tony Nnadi, Philip Efiong jnr. e.t.c

This is the division I'm talking about lol. Once you leave Yorubas out of it, they start hating on each other. It's the Ibo bug.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by SimeoNwabekeyi: 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
OkutaNla:

Your lamentations would be better appreciated at Enugu. Or better still, fast and pray for deliverance grin. I understand you and your ilk are frustrated about the Enugu massacre, but no point venting your frustrations at Yorubas coz we're not behind the attack (police even blamed one officer by the name 'Corporal Chukwu' as an accomplice to the attackers). So you see, Yorubas are not your problem. Look within. Get the point?

They prefer to blame yorubas for there problem, most of them are children and have been fed lies by there lazy parents. Wetin concern yoruba for this thread nah

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Karm16: 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
SimeoNwabekeyi:

This is another bigot, instead of you to find a way to escape from your refugee camp in Enugu, you are insulting those that didnt attack you. Why are you Ibos so insecure that you just love blaming and attacking yorubas over nothing. Why cant you face those killing you on your own land. This is madness

They're back to their chestbeating to hide behind heir cowardice. I give Fulanis another week to show up in Enugu again.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by SimeoNwabekeyi: 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
MirabelArode:
Seems the SESS bloc have left the yorubas to their fate. Afterall yoruba said they were not southerners after buhari won the elections. grin grin grin

You and your family are in refugee camp in Enugu yet you attacking the wrong people. Why are you scared of the fulani that you just have to abuse yoruba that didnt attack you. This is madness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by SimeoNwabekeyi: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:

They're back to their chestbeating to hide behind heir cowardice. I give Fulanis another week to show up in Enugu again.

I dont know why they are attacking the wrong people. There leaders are either crying or fasting while some are giving ultimatum yet they are attacking the SW that have been the one talking since the massacre.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by SimeoNwabekeyi: 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ngozi123:

When Buhari said that he has no interest in helping the 5%, which includes the South-East and the South-South, you and your ilk didn't try to distinguish between the two. Now that both regions want to unite due to Buhari's attitude towards them, you want to separate them. You guys are very dangerous people.

Ngozi evergreen, good you are back. The insurgent miss you.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Scholes007(m): 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
Huhuhu people self. Anyway ss/se cooperation in this case is paramount and there is on amount of tantrum or child talk and bigotry that will stop it.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Karm16: 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
SimeoNwabekeyi:

I dont know why they are attacking the wrong people. There leaders are either crying or fasting while some are giving ultimatum yet they are attacking the SW that have been the one talking since the massacre.

When a dog is down, he finds any opportunity to get up. That's their current palava. It's now glaring to them that Yorubas can stand by itself.

The only thing that will come out of this meeting is another set of ultimatum.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by SimeoNwabekeyi: 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ugosample:
Why are my Igbo brothers here talking nonsense?

Do you guys think all those from the SW support Buhari?
Or you guys don't know that APC did not get up to 60% in any state, and even lost Ekiti state?

You people should stop this nonsense please. This is about people's lives here, and this should not be politicized or ethnic sentiments brought into it.

God bless you. I just dont know why they are attacking Yorubas here, are they the fulani herdsmen that killed people in Enugu? Some people are cursed from the womb.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Ngozi123(f): 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
SimeoNwabekeyi:

Ngozi evergreen, good you are back. The insurgent miss you.

I'm not her.
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Scholes007(m): 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
SimeoNwabekeyi:

God bless you. I just dont know why they are attacking Yorubas here, are they the fulani herdsmen that killed people in Enugu? Some people are cursed from the womb.
really? Did the senators use the word yoruba? How are they attacking yoruba? Last time i checked they said ss/se how come the first comment that lead to all this bigotry is from a suspected person from sw. Anyway nairaland really exposing so many flaws among the naive youths.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by SimeoNwabekeyi: 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ngozi123:

I'm not her.

You are deceiving yourself, we know you well with your tribal post. Welcome
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Krismart(m): 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
texazzpete:
Bunch of tribalist fellows !

They have been killing in the middle belt for a while. Why not call a meeting including them?

Why single out just SS/SE amid warnings of 'unity'?

U now want alliance abi?
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by B2mario(m): 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
NormalCodes:
NNAMDI KANU said it that they are coming to kills us, that we need guns n bullets to defend our selves...
All of u evil politicians of south east said he is preaching hate, then connived with Buhari and lock him up....
So why the complain now. The only good u selfish and devilish governors and senators can do us is to press for the innocent man release and subsequently work towards SNC to either restructure or outright freedom or u shut up ur mouths.

lalasticlala.

that's it.
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Ngozi123(f): 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
SimeoNwabekeyi:

You are deceiving yourself, we know you well with your tribal post. Welcome

You do realise that there is more than one Ngozi in Alaigbo, right? I'm not who you're accusing me of being and I don't really care if you think I am or not. Btw, please tell me how I have made any bigoted posts? I really am curious to know .

1 Like

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by SimeoNwabekeyi: 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
Scholes007:
really? Did the senators use the word yoruba? How are they attacking yoruba? Last time i checked they said ss/se how come the first comment that lead to all this bigotry is from a suspected person from sw. Any nairaland really exposing so many flaws among the naive youths.

Open your eyes and read again. I am talking of those posters here insulting yoruba, it was started by one collynzo using MirableArode handle. Read his post here, you guys should face the fulani and leave us out of this crap. I hate hypocrite
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by SimeoNwabekeyi: 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ngozi123:

You do realise that there is more than one Ngozi in Alaigbo, right? I'm not who you're accusing me of being and I don't really care if you think I am or not. Btw, please tell me how I have made any bigoted posts? I really am curious to know .

Dont worry, you will understand soon.
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Ngozi123(f): 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
SimeoNwabekeyi:

Dont worry, you will understand soon.

Please prove how I have made any bigoted posts otherwise retract your previous statement.
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by str8talk1: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
Let d truth b told...every fulani or hausa man/woman/boy/girl/cow/ram MUST LEAVE SS/SE Region of Nigeria or else there will b genocide. The hausa/fulani herdsmen must not b allowed to remain in SE/SS Nigeria because they are actually spoiling for war.
Buhari and his fulani terrorist brothers MUST be tried at the ICC for genocide.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by SimeoNwabekeyi: 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ngozi123:

Please prove how I have made any bigoted posts otherwise retract your previous statement.

Evergreen, comot here and stop splashing spit on me.
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Scholes007(m): 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
SimeoNwabekeyi:

Open your eyes and read again. I am talking of those posters here insulting yoruba, it was started by one collynzo using MirableArode handle. Read his post here, you guys should face the fulani and leave us out of this crap. I hate hypocrite
ok you are insulting them back right?
Last time i check no se or ss gov has call for yoruba help what so ever, how come you now talk as if you view is need in it,were you also invited?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by OfoIgbo: 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:

This is the division I'm talking about lol. Once you leave Yorubas out of it, they start hating on each other. It's the Ibo bug.

I don't care what you read into it, but Ugwuanyi must never be allowed to lead any Igbo team.
Within a period of 48 hours, he has acted in ways that has convinced me he will be a disaster. No wonder Buhari was really loving him in those photo ops.

I know he is the sort of mumu Igbohaters will want to lead Ndigbo, but he has sealed his fate with his performance over the past few days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by SimeoNwabekeyi: 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
Scholes007:
ok you are insulting them back right?
Last time i check no se or ss gov has call for yoruba help what so ever, how come you now talk as if you view is need in it,were you also invited?

Insulting who? Seems you have comprehension problem, sorry I cant help you.
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Ngozi123(f): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
SimeoNwabekeyi:

Evergreen, comot here and stop splashing spit on me.

You sound like you're extremely ignorant so I shan't try to reason with you anymore, I would only be wasting my time.

Have a good day!
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by SimeoNwabekeyi: 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ngozi123:

You sound like you're extremely ignorant so I shan't try to reason with you anymore, I would only be wasting my time.

Have a good day!

You are deluded, get lost and stop quoting me. You are back again with your ways, you will soon be disgraced.
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Karm16: 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
OfoIgbo:

I don't care what you read into it, but Ugwuanyi must never be allowed to lead any Igbo team.
Within a period of 48 hours, he has acted in ways that has convinced me he will be a disaster. No wonder Buhari was really loving him in those photo ops.

I know he is the sort of mumu Igbohaters will want to lead Ndigbo, but he has sealed his fate with his performance over the past few days

Nah I'm not stopping you. Y'all are making things easier for your Fulani lords.

Qelvin abi Qelvins come see something grin
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Scholes007(m): 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
SimeoNwabekeyi:

Insulting who? Seems you have comprehension problem, sorry I cant help you.
hahaha but you said you were attacking those that insult yoruba now. grin grin. Anyway
i. don't worry yourself your view beyond insult is needed but your help is definitely irrelevant.
ii. This thread is never about tribe but about two political region.

Thank you
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by omonnakoda: 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
MirabelArode:

yoruba man, why the thing dey pain you. Oyo, Osun and Ogun have been grazing reserves since colonial time. You prefer fulani to other southerners, now that the SESS bloc want to keep you at arm's lenght, you are lamenting. This is why we itsekiris dislike you. grin
Who dey laff with you?

You folk need to grow up and start planning YOUR lives like adults instead of acting like villagers
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by SimeoNwabekeyi: 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
Scholes007:
hahaha but you said you were attacking those that insult yoruba now. grin grin. Anyway
i. don't worry yourself your view beyond insult is needed but your help is definitely irrelevant.
ii. This thread is never about tribe but about two political region.

Thank you

You sure have problems, its a waste of time engaging you cos you just spewing nonsense and mistaking me for someone else. Abeg shift go one side.
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Olabestonic001(m): 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
when we told them that we're United they taught we're bluffing now they're seeing it.

Se/Ss remains together and always allies, we sink or sail together we're not afraid of our enemies nor our oppressors.

Some bigots from the SW that brought these calamity to the southern region won't like this news I told them that nairaland propaganda doesn't even hold 3% weight compare to Twitter and Facebook yet they spend their useless time on nairaland trying their useless DOA propaganda.

by the way where them my friends
truckpusher
dearpreye

and where's that tuale4u grin

So, you've suddenly made sense right?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Scholes007(m): 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
SimeoNwabekeyi:

You sure have problems, its a waste of time engaging you cos you just spewing nonsense and mistaking me for someone else. Abeg shift go one side.
i done already commot but nobody dey attack yoruba you hear. Just chill and stop pointing fingers as it points at you 4 times.
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by SimeoNwabekeyi: 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
Scholes007:
i done already commot but nobody dey attack yoruba you hear. Just chill and stop pointing fingers as it points at you 4 times.

Hypocrisy don finish this one life. Abeg stop quoting me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obiano At Owerre-Ezukala Cave And Waterfall In Anambra / Aggrieved EFCC Staff Petition President Buhari (Photos) / Senate Takes Action On Monica Osagie, OAU Sex Scandal With Richard Akindele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.