Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit (21457 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) / Reasons South-East Senators Visited Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by weyabblog: 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
justbusy:
May God bless you, and make you a blessing unto others! You're a wise fellow!
tnx nd welcome. Success in all u do
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
Deadlytruth:
When the SS had the challenges of ecological damage from oil exploration and the issue of not having ever produced the president of Nigeria they agitated all alone and got solutions all by themselves. When SW felt their brother, Abiola, was cheated over June 12 issue they fought it alone and got a solution though not exactly as they wanted. But each time the SE has a challenge, rather than go it alone, they quickly tag the SS. Why?
we are one. We have chosen to align with them as you have chosen to align with the north.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Deadlytruth(m): 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ogonimilitant:
we are one. We have chosen to align with them as you have chosen to align with the north.

The people you have chosen to align with have till today continued to mock the memory and death of Ken Saro Wiwa the Ogoni man who laid down his life for the emancipation of the SS from WAZOBIA domination. They claim they mock him because he joined the Nigerian side against Ojukwu during the War. Yes Saro Wiwa actually did so, but it was in revenge of Ojukwu's earlier act of taking sides with One-Nigeria too to crush Isaac Adaka Boro's declaration of the Niger Delta Republic 15 months before Ojukwu declared his own Biafra. Had Saro Wiwa done so to Ojukwu without Ojukwu having earlier done same against him I would have joined them in mocking Saro Wiwa as a traitor and be aligning with them too. You may decide to align with them and I respect your freedom of association, but my own part of the SS has not and will not align with them. Rather we'll seek our own separate Republic from Nigeria. I can't stand anyone who mocks Saro Wiwa. I find it highly offensive.
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
Deadlytruth:

The people you have chosen to align with have continued to mock the memory of Ken Saro Wiwa the Ogoni man who laid down his life for the emancipation of the SS. They claim they mock him because he joined the Nigerian side against Ojukwu. Yes he actually did, but it was in revenge of Ojukwu's earlier of taking sides with One-Nigeria too to crush Isaac Adaka Boro's declaration of the Niger Delta Republic. You may decide to align with them and I respect your freedom of association, but my own part of the SS has not and will not align with them. Rather we'll seek our own separate Republic from Nigeria.
my brother, I will really like to know why you are not happy that SS/SE are coming together to fight a common enemy the North. The days of propaganda are gone. All the oil Wells in the SS are in the hands of North and SW. If you are really from SS, you need to change your thinking.

The North have succeeded in using propaganda to divide us. No region can be a truer ally than SE.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
No need, Na still talk Dem go talk.
Even you on Nairaland land that threatened fire and brimstone when the CBN list of Buhari's nephew and Arase's daughter's appointment came to light, what later happened?
The North knows that you all will rant and rave online for two weeks maximum, after that you will go back to your cocoon sulking and..... they will strike again.
Quote me when something "concrete" is done.
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
omonnakoda:
Well clearly you are an expert in ho matters ? Is that an inheritance?

Listen to the poster, the advice is apt.
Thank me later. undecided
Or insult me for a good advice, it matters anon.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Deadlytruth(m): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ogonimilitant:
my brother, I will really like to know why you are not happy that SS/SE are coming together to fight a common enemy the North. The days of propaganda are gone. All the oil Wells in the SS are in the hands of North and SW. If you are really from SS, you need to change your thinking.

The North have succeeded in using propaganda to divide us. No region can be a truer ally than SE.

Thanks very much.
I actually don't buy into the perception that the North or Yorubas have used propaganda to divide us against the SE. We were never actually united with them at any time. it was not Northerners that told me that Ojukwu crushed Niger Delta Republic. It was not Northern propaganda that told me Biafran soldiers invaded my hometown in 1967.
They SE were the ones who gave the North power over the South.
I agree that the oil wells are mostly in the hands of North and SW. My own part of the SS has very little oil but abundant gas deposit, limestone, marble, gold, and other solid minerals which only Yorubas and Hausas are given license to quarry and mine right on my land. This ugly trend came into being through the unitary system imposed on Nigeria in 1966 by Ironsi, a SE soldier. Before then each region controlled its resources by retaining 75% of revenue generated in their domain and paying only 25% to the centre. The North controlled their groundnuts, the West controlled their cocoa while the East controlled their oil palm. The Southern minorities had virtually nothing but accepted their fate like that and did not try to benefit from other people's resources. But as soon as oil and gas were discovered in large quantities for the Southern minorities too to start enjoying their own 75% derivation Ironsi came and dismantled resource control and then Gowon came and worsened it further, then OBJ came and buried it completely. That was how the SE pioneered what we now suffer till today. If ironsi had left the federal structure he met I doubt a Yoruba man or Hausa man could have owned oil wells in the SS today under true federalism. Even if we join the SE in Biafra I have the feeling that they too will do to us exactly what the North and SW are doing to us now.
Moreover Biafran soldiers committed mayhem against my people during the war and I don't need northerners to tell me that.
That is why I believe more in a purely SS affair than going with any part of WAZOBIA.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by months: 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
I hope these of meetings will frontline people like Fred Agbeyegbe, Chukwueme Ezeife, Dozie Ikedife, Asari Dokubo, Annkio Briggs, Ben Nwabueze, Sylvester Odumegwu-Ojukwu, Tony Nnadi, Philip Efiong jnr, ObianO, Uzo Kalu etc

1 Like

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by months: 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
OfoIgbo: 3:18pm
It is in this sort of conference that I will expect to see the Anambra governor and Anambra heavyweights. Not a mumu jamboree frontlined by Okorocha and the total dullard that claims to be the governor of Enugu state. A collection of boy-boys answering "Yes Massa" to the mumu at Aso.

I hope Anambra or Abia chieftains take total control of these meetings, and they should cut down to a bare minimum, any meetings planned to hold in Enugu, thus limiting the chances of the Enugu dullard governor, chairing it and introducing a unfocused leadership and perhaps even acting as Buhari's mole in the whole process.
How very deeply we miss Uche Chukwumerije

U took the words right out of my mouth. U are the true son of your father.
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
I just came across this online and I thought I should share it. I do not know whether it is true... But to be forewarned is to be forearmed.

This is to warn all Biafrans (SS/SE ND), residing in the Northern part of Nigeria to return home, as an intelligent report from a Nigeria Army Officer but pleaded anonymity not be reported for security reasons, over the intended massacre planned by Fulani/Hausa/ Herdsmen to exterminate the Lives of Biafrans.

In a statement; “As you can see, I am a Nigeria Force Man,from Maduiguri. I am a Northernern,but i despise evil. I have been looking for a way to tell Biafrans the truth,but don't know who might get me reported. Before Fulani herdsmen invaded Enugu,most of us in the Nigeria Army knew they will do so,because they have been trained and licensed to use sophisticated weapons and no one can stop them,because they have the support of top Government officials. Trained Fulani Herdsmen have been deployed to go into Biafra Land and the ones still undergoing training in the North,will soon join others to kill Non-Northerners. Please,i am warning all Biafrans leaving in the North to leave their businesses and whatever they are doing there. Over Seven Hundred trained Fulani herdsmen have been released to go into every area where Non-Northerners are living in the North The main camp for their training is a secret camp in Kano. Soonest,everybody will begin to hear the tragedian news. I'm pleading that you let the World know about this evil plans and moves,because their will be great mourning and tragedy. Tell Biafrans to be vigilant,because the Fulani Herdsmen are now the agents used to destroy Non-Northerner".
By FAMILY WRITERS
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
Deadlytruth:

Thanks very much.
I actually don't buy into the perception that the North or Yorubas have used propaganda to divide us against the SE. We were never actually united with them at any time. it was not Northerners that told me that Ojukwu crushed Niger Delta Republic. It was not Northern propaganda that told me Biafran soldiers invaded my hometown in 1967.
They SE were the ones who gave the North power over the South.
I agree that the oil wells are mostly in the hands of North and SW. My own part of the SS has very little oil but abundant gas deposit, limestone, marble, gold, and other solid minerals which only Yorubas and Hausas are given license to quarry and mine right on my land. This ugly trend came into being through the unitary system imposed on Nigeria in 1966 by Ironsi, a SE soldier. Before then each region controlled its resources by retaining 75% of revenue generated in their domain and paying only 25% to the centre. The North controlled their groundnuts, the West controlled their cocoa while the East controlled their oil palm. The Southern minorities had virtually nothing but accepted their fate like that and did not try to benefit from other people's resources. But as soon as oil and gas were discovered in large quantities for the Southern minorities too to start enjoying their own 75% derivation Ironsi came and dismantled resource control and then Gowon came and worsened it further, then OBJ came and buried it completely. That was how the SE pioneered what we now suffer till today. If ironsi had left the federal structure he met I doubt a Yoruba man or Hausa man could have owned oil wells in the SS today under true federalism. Even if we join the SE in Biafra I have the feeling that they too will do to us exactly what the North and SW are doing to us now.
Moreover Biafran soldiers committed mayhem against my people during the war and I don't need northerners to tell me that.
That is why I believe more in a purely SS affair than going with any part of WAZOBIA.
let stop living in the past and face the future. Germany and US were once enemies. Japan and US were at war with each other before but they are allies today. The worst thing that can happen SS is to be in enmity with their neighbour SE. Well majority of my people are not towing your line. I don't know the part of SS you come from. But the truth is that we no longer think the way you are are thinking.

Abacha killed Ken Sarowiwa and many of our leaders. Well I still respect your views

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ogonimilitant:
let stop living in the past and face the future. Germany and US were once enemies. Japan and US were at war with each other before but they are allies today. The worst thing that can happen SS is to be in enmity with their neighbour SE. Well majority of my people are not towing your line. I don't know the part of SS you come from. But the truth is that we no longer think the way you are are thinking.

Abacha killed Ken Sarowiwa and many of our leaders. Well I still respect your views

Don't mind him. I don't think he is from the SS. we will not allow him take us 40yrs back.
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 29, 2016
NormalCodes:
NNAMDI KANU said it that they are coming to kills us, that we need guns n bullets to defend our selves...
All of u evil politicians of south east said he is preaching hate, then connived with Buhari and lock him up....
So why the complain now. The only good u selfish and devilish governors and senators can do us is to press for the innocent man release and subsequently work towards SNC to either restructure or outright freedom or u shut up ur mouths.

lalasticlala.

YOU'VE SAID IT ALL
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Deadlytruth(m): 5:32am On Apr 29, 2016
Ogonimilitant:

Our SE brothers have not stopped mocking Saro Wiwa and Isaac Boro. I see lots of their mockery here on NL and all over the internet. Some of them even still claim they have not forgiven us for "betraying" them during the war. That means they too are still holding on to the past. So why should we too not live in the past when they refuse to let go of that very past? If they too had had the opportunity of owning oil blocs in the SS they would not have rejected it.
I will begin to take them seriously if they first appologise to us for their own provocation that made us "betray" them. Only then shall we too apologize for 'betraying' them. Then we can start from there.
Genuine reconciliation must be based on truth and not on expediency or falsehood.
The Germany and USA you mentioned actually reconciled but only after they told each other the truth and each one accepted where they were wrong. Even UK which killed US soldiers are now friends with US after UK admitted it wronged US. Same in SA between the whites and Blacks. But in Nigeria that is not the case. Our supposed brothers have continued to beat their chests, defend and justify all their evil actions against us.
But let me ask you why you believe we must align with them rather than go entirely on our own?
Is it that without them we can't survive on our own?
That we are eager to exit Nigeria does not mean we should close our eyes and just leave it anyhow together with a people who are likely to marginalize us in the new Republic. When Southern Sudan was leaving Sudan they did not really examine all areas of possible future disagreements in the new Republic. They just got out anyhow thinking it would automatically be blissful. But today South Sudan has been at war within itself after getting their country. In fact the war is being fought between the part that has oil and the other part that hasn't. But while they were all under Northern Sudan's domination they had thought they were brothers and natural allies. This is likely to be the case in a SS/SE Biafra.
The current SS people have never ill treated one another, we have no record of fighting one another over resources, we hardly insult one another even if we disagree, we politely exchange opinions. But once you disagree with an Igbo man the next thing is insults and name calling. I am honestly scared of being in a country with such people.
I therefore still prefer that SS goes solo,
or in a worse case scenario my state alone becomes a republic of its own, and I'll be more comfortable like Luxembourg, Lichtenstein, etc which are very small countries but with excellent economies.
I am from Edo State if you care to know. We learn everyday.
I still sincerely respect your freedom of association anyway because you have your genuine reasons just like I have mine. Thanks once again.
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Deadlytruth(m): 5:53am On Apr 29, 2016
Realman87:

Don't mind him. I don't think he is from the SS. we will not allow him take us 40yrs back.

This is exactly the kind of attitude that gives some of us fear of the SS/SE union. When one points out grey areas that should be honestly addressed the next thing is "He is not from the SS". Well let us see how that will really help the SS/SE unity.
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:39am On Apr 29, 2016
Deadlytruth:

This is exactly the kind of attitude that gives some of us fear of the SS/SE union. When one points out grey areas that should be honestly addressed the next thing is "He is not from the SS". Well let us see how that will really help the SS/SE unity.
Deadlytruth:

Our SE brothers have not stopped mocking Saro Wiwa and Isaac Boro. I see lots of their mockery here on NL and all over the internet. Some of them even still claim they have not forgiven us for "betraying" them during the war. That means they too are still holding on to the past. So why should we too not live in the past when they refuse to let go of that very past? If they too had had the opportunity of owning oil blocs in the SS they would not have rejected it.
I will begin to take them seriously if they first appologise to us for their own provocation that made us "betray" them. Only then shall we too apologize for 'betraying' them. Then we can start from there.
Genuine reconciliation must be based on truth and not on expediency or falsehood.
The Germany and USA you mentioned actually reconciled but only after they told each other the truth and each one accepted where they were wrong. Even UK which killed US soldiers are now friends with US after UK admitted it wronged US. Same in SA between the whites and Blacks. But in Nigeria that is not the case. Our supposed brothers have continued to beat their chests, defend and justify all their evil actions against us.
But let me ask you why you believe we must align with them rather than go entirely on our own?
Is it that without them we can't survive on our own?
That we are eager to exit Nigeria does not mean we should close our eyes and just leave it anyhow together with a people who are likely to marginalize us in the new Republic. When Southern Sudan was leaving Sudan they did not really examine all areas of possible future disagreements in the new Republic. They just got out anyhow thinking it would automatically be blissful. But today South Sudan has been at war within itself after getting their country. In fact the war is being fought between the part that has oil and the other part that hasn't. But while they were all under Northern Sudan's domination they had thought they were brothers and natural allies. This is likely to be the case in a SS/SE Biafra.
The current SS people have never ill treated one another, we have no record of fighting one another over resources, we hardly insult one another even if we disagree, we politely exchange opinions. But once you disagree with an Igbo man the next thing is insults and name calling. I am honestly scared of being in a country with such people.
I therefore still prefer that SS goes solo,
or in a worse case scenario my state alone becomes a republic of its own, and I'll be more comfortable like Luxembourg, Lichtenstein, etc which are very small countries but with excellent economies.
I am from Edo State if you care to know. We learn everyday.
I still sincerely respect your freedom of association anyway because you have your genuine reasons just like I have mine. Thanks once again.
my brother you made a point some how. But SS should leave, we will not leave as a geographical region. There are people that see them selves as more politically one with the Igbos. My people are OK with the union and some some people who are Igbos in our region would want to join them.

Remember there are igbos in our Region. SS having our own country will be difficult I must tell you. Although I would love if it can happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Kay17: 7:41am On Apr 29, 2016
rexzqcom:

Ondo too. Time our political leaders start putting their security votes to use. If Fulanis can posses guns to protect their cows, our vigilante should be equally licensed with guns to protect lifes, and our productive farms properties.

To whom are the vigilantes accountable to?
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Deadlytruth(m): 7:45am On Apr 29, 2016
Ogonimilitant:
my brother you made a point some how. But SS should leave, we will not leave as a geographical region. There are people that see them selves as more politically one with the Igbos. My people are OK with the union and some some people who are Igbos in our region would want to join them.

Remember there are igbos in our Region. SS having our own country will be difficult I must tell you. Although I would love if it can happen.

Alright.
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by meolaniyi(m): 7:55am On Apr 29, 2016
Ogonimilitant:

this igbo people will deal with you. You better use your sense. All they want is your oil. Don't allow them in your union. They know they can't survive without you. You people will make a big mistake. Thank God for people like deadly truth. I love that guy. Igbos are wicked

1 Like

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:39am On Apr 29, 2016
meolaniyi:
this igbo people will deal with you. You better use your sense. All they want is your oil. Don't allow them in your union. They know they can't survive without you. You people will make a big mistake. Thank God for people like deadly truth. I love that guy. Igbos are wicked
do you think you love us more than we love ourselves?

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by deluxez12(m): 8:40am On Apr 29, 2016
Highbhee:
Invite S/W or notin...Notin fruitful can come out of the summit...State has no power over Any security...We are not Afraid of Anybody ....hope u heard what Ajimobi said earlier?....Unite or Not.....we are not calling for Igbo nd ijaw Unity....it yields notin dan Hypocrite
go n meet ur northern gods stfu

1 Like

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2016
deluxez12:

go n meet ur northern gods stfu
I think so too
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by tammie24: 10:01am On Apr 29, 2016
cheruv:

Its better not to bring an ant infested wood into your home to avoid lizardic visitors undecided
who gives a fu*k abt your useless meeting
We defend ourselves
We don't need to be calling for unnecessary meeting
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by rexzqcom(m): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2016
Kay17:

To whom are the vigilantes accountable to?

Most likely to the states executive leaders and other duly elected representatives of the states. Their financiers will be same people, including businesses and individual contributions.
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by ndosorry: 10:09am On Apr 29, 2016
Saw this online... Share please...

ISLAMIZATION OF NIGERIA- A POSSIBLE REALITY
One of the greatest irony, which I see as a practical delusion is the mentality by southern Nigerians that no President can Islamize Nigeria. Muslims are people over the years that strategically occupy cities and nations and over rum them suddenly. They come as slaves with the intention to rule; they come appearing vulnerable but show their strengths afterwards.
In terms of temperament,, they are proud, patient, calculating, subtle, courageous and they have very long memories. They are capable of masking their thoughts and emotions very well but they will never forget a sleight. Most importantly, unlike most, they are capable of recognizing a common group cause and consequently they are in a better position to further the political and economic interests of their people more than any others. To a Fulani, interest of his people and their collective cause is more important than anything else.

On October 2nd, 2014 edition of Pointblanknews Magazine, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo, a prominent Fulani leader from Kano, said the following words
“when I say that the presidency must come to the North next year, I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani core North and not any Northern Christian or Muslim minority tribe. The Christians in the North, such as the Berom, the Tiv, the Kataf, the Jaba, the Zuru, the Sayyawa, the Bachama, the Jukun, the Idoma and all the others are nothing and the muslim minorities in the North, including the Kanuri, the Nupe, the Igbira, the Babur, the Shuwa Arabs, the Marghur and all the others know that when we are talking about leadership in the North and in Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani. They can grumble, moan and groan as much as they want but each time they go into their bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear, that they bow to and that they pray for.
Some of them are even ready to give us their wives and daughters for one night’s sport and pleasure. They owe us everything. This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by our father, the great Usuman Dan Fodio.
We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers, Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue.
No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa’s biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it.
Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect? We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power and they want to take even that from us.
We must fight and we will fight back in order to keep it. They have brought in the infidels from America and the pigs from Israel to help them but they will fail. The war has just begun, the Mujahedeen are more than ready and by Allah we shall win.
If they don’t want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must give us back the presidency and our political power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our people every day but mark this: even if it takes one hundred years, we will have our revenge.
Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be repaid, even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have very long memories”.
President Muhammadu Buhari himself in 2013 when he said that if what happened in 2011 during the presidential elections happens again in 2015 and he ends up losing to President Goodluck Jonathan, who happens to be a southern christian, “the dog and the baboon will both be soaked in blood”.
Another Elder statesman of the North, Alhaji Lawal Kaita, said, before the presidential election in 2011, that “power must return to the North otherwise we (meaning northerners) would make the country ungovernable”. Jonathan went ahead to win the election and Lawal Kaita and co. went ahead to honour their word: from 2011 till 2015, making the country ungovernable they certainly did.
These are shocking and deeply troubling utterances from these Fulani leaders and the implications of their threat-filled words are self-evident. They need no further analysis or explanation here.
They are using the Fulani herdsmen are a standing army. They are highly protected by the government in power.
The truth remains that Nigerians especially the Christians in the North and the rest of Southern Nigeria are under occupation. If it is not the Fulani herdsmen that are tormenting them, then it is Boko Haram. If it is not Boko Haram, then it is Armed Forces who are under orders from our oppressors.
Most Nigerians are in denial of what is going on and some are just too intimidated and cowardly to acknowledge the problem, let alone to speak out against or attempt to resist it.
When Al Jazeera questioned President Buhari on the implication of his action as regards the Saudi Coalition, about the fact that this move could cause immense anxiety and apprehension to the Christian Association of Nigeria and to the massive Christian population in the country, He responded by asking why he should be concerned about the views of those “religious bigots” and that instead of complaining “the Christians should organize themselves and go and fight against terrorism and the militants in the south”.
Such an insulting, and aggressive response confirms the fears that Nigerian government is not only interested in establishing an ethnic Fulani hegemony but that they also wish to Islamize the nation and put into effect the stated intention, dream and objective of the late Saurdana of Sokoto, Sir Ahmadu Bello, of “dipping the Koran in the Atlantic ocean”.
One of the strong strategies of President Buhari is to make Nigeria a failed state whereby anarchy and survival of the fittest will seem to prevail and under such an atmosphere, he will mobilize their forces under the pretense to stop the situation; which will give way to a grand Islamization of the nation. Already, Boko Haram has been positioned in the North, and the Herdsmen Militia in the South, the Government already is in a coalition that can provide them all forms of assistance in the event of an outbreak of war against the infidels ( as they call the Christians); the Armed Forces are in their commands. Leaving the Christians and other Southners very vulnerable. UNLESS GOD INTERVENES THROUGH YOUR PRAYERS

1 Like

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Cubeet: 11:47am On Apr 29, 2016
We the SS region are in full support with the Igbos.
They are our Close neighbor and we share the same thought jus as the Yorubas and the Hausas
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by deluxez12(m): 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ogonimilitant:
I think so too
no mind them
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by ijawcitizen(m): 4:41pm On May 01, 2016
Deadlytruth:

The so called Ogonimilitant you've been quoting is actually an Igbo man masquerading as an Ogoni here on nairaland. There are so many of them here claiming N'deltan monikers to deceive the general public here and on facebook. They have no shame at all, don't take them seriously. They are actively on a media campaign against the N'delta and deception is their major tool. The only thing they talk about with those monikers is Biafra. Be vigilant and believe in the N'delta. Good work my brother!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock / National Judicial Council Reacts To Arrest Of Judges, Bars DSS From Arraignment / Photos From The Swearing-in Of 43 Ministers By President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.