Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit (21456 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) / Reasons South-East Senators Visited Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Ngozi123(f): 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
kayusely:
The yoruba are capable of defending themselves. Why should the igbo continue to drag the southsouth along by force after repeated rebuff. You should walk alone if you're bold and courageous

When Buhari said that he has no interest in helping the 5%, which includes the South-East and the South-South, you and your ilk didn't try to distinguish between the two. Now that both regions want to unite due to Buhari's attitude towards them, you want to separate them. You guys are very dangerous people.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by kodlins(f): 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
If you know Nigeria history well, you'll know why it should be SS/SE
cindybella101:
Why not call an emergency meeting of all the southern states instead of only the ss/se .
It's like senator abaribe of abia south is very active in the Senate house, have being hearing this name for a while now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by arumay: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
Legitdeals:

can I ask you a question?

how did he know that an attack was coming? is he a prophet?

you just talk for talking sake.. do you ever sit down to think?

what if it was d GRAND plan.. afterall others failed

don't let tribal sentiments send you to early grave

Legitdeals,
Genius is the ability to see far ahead before it happens.
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by 41lady(m): 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
The earlier they equiped their people means of protecting themselves the better, if not they will turn that area like Aguta. Calling for meeting will not solve the menace, we are in the era of self defence.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by omonnakoda: 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
weyabblog:
Im happy for this event , ss/se old eastern region comin back again. We need to hav our own internal govt, possibly create create southern security service excluding yoruba pls. Im not tribal but we knw d truth abegii
There never was such a thing When was Delta State and Edo State part of Eastern region. The way some folk reason is funny. People just wake up and think we want Biafra and the SS would say Amen ,that will NOT happen.
People are getting slaughtered in their homeland and they call for SS/SE meeting publicly without consulting anyone. Very amateurish and childish tactics. Even the call shows their impotence. Did the Fulani call any public meetings before starting their massacres? Why the drama?
Since when have the SS indicated any sympathy for Eboes or for the SE agenda. It seems very logical to the Eboe mind that the SS should care about their predicament as a matter of natural course.They are in for a rude shock.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by ibadanfinest(m): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
Sometimes you just have to make things clear.

We yorubas are seen as a tribe that hated PDP because we voted for APC. But they have forgotten in 2011 we voted for PDP against our own ACN.

We have Fayose and FFK daily criticizing PMB administration, abeg who is doing that in the south east. Has any south east governor written letter to China not to borrow us money. Instead they are joining APC in the south east.

What the Fulani are doing is totally unacceptable but politicizing it is also unacceptable because most ss and se are PDP while most sw senators are APC.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by lailo: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
Must dey always alighn with SS?SE is a region on its own for christ sake.Una no fit do ur own ur way.Bcs of our oyel,u wan make we buy Biafra idea,though u supported our pikin but na una pple dem dey massacre,i beg deal with it by una sef alone.Biko

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by omonnakoda: 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
ibadanfinest:
Sometimes you just have to make things clear.

We yorubas are seen as a tribe that hated PDP because we voted for APC. But they have forgotten in 2011 we voted for PDP against our own ACN.

We have Fayose and FFK daily criticizing PMB administration, abeg who is doing that in the south east. Has any south east governor written letter to China not to borrow us money. Instead they are joining APC in the south east.

What the Fulani are doing is totally unacceptable but politicizing it is also unacceptable because most ss and se are PDP while most sw senators are APC.
These folk always think sentimentally without facing reality. They are not capable of long term political thinking

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by UnclePati: 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
texazzpete:
Bunch of tribalist fellows !

They have been killing in the middle belt for a while. Why not call a meeting including them?

Why single out just SS/SE amid warnings of 'unity'?

SS/SE is Biafra territory.....
Middle belt made their choice to be with the north.....

Proudly south south

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
arumay:

Legitdeals, Genius is the ability to see far ahead before it happens.
Hmmmn!
buh you know two wrongs don't make a right.. right?
I expect "genius" to knw that too... and not ask for guns to kill others
or am I missing somtin?
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Abel202: 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
Good.
At least the Senators are doing something.
Their voice is more in tune with that of the masses.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Ugosample(m): 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
Why are my Igbo brothers here talking nonsense?

Do you guys think all those from the SW support Buhari?
Or you guys don't know that APC did not get up to 60% in any state, and even lost Ekiti state?

You people should stop this nonsense please. This is about people's lives here, and this should not be politicized or ethnic sentiments brought into it.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by UnclePati: 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
It will happen bro..
I am deltan. I am south south and my people support biafra.
Go Hug a transformer if u dnt like it.

omonnakoda:
There never was such a thing When was Delta State and Edo State part of Eastern region. The way some folk reason is funny. People just wake up and think we want Biafra and the SS would say Amen ,that will NOT happen.
People are getting slaughtered in their homeland and they call for SS/SE meeting publicly without consulting anyone. Very amateurish and childish tactics. Even the call shows their impotence. Did the Fulani call any public meetings before starting their massacres? Why the drama?
Since when have the SS indicated any sympathy for Eboes or for the SE agenda. It seems very logical to the Eboe mind that the SS should care about their predicament as a matter of natural course.They are in for a rude shock.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by MirabelArode(f): 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Abalado:
Please when talking abt d S/W,,pls exclude EKITI out of it,we re goin with d SS/SE...v u 4goten d name of my gov ni,,mr fayose ifeanyi jonathan ayodeld..

Your head correct, only Ekiti will be welcomed to that meeting. Other SW are not to be trusted.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by UnclePati: 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
saintdennis:
Why must they always bring south south into their wahala?

South south doesn't want anything to do with south east politically ( especially this biafra ish).
Ya'll claim the north forcing you guys to remain in naija but wanna technically force SS to be part of biafra. Na wa.

Face your herdsman palaver yourselves!

Hug transformer if u dnt like it
I am proudly south south my people support BIAFRA....

If it comes we will go with them.....we will not go with yoruba or hausa.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by chuzero(m): 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
I will be dere
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by UnclePati: 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
lailo:
Must dey always alighn with SS?SE is a region on its own for christ sake.Una no fit do ur own ur way.Bcs of our oyel,u wan make we buy Biafra idea,though u supported our pikin but na una pple dem dey massacre,i beg deal with it by una sef alone.Biko

We no complain...
E no concern u
No drink panadol for another person headace.

I am proudly south south.
My people support biafra.....

If it comes we will go with them .....we will not go with yoruba fulani hausa......we no want ooo
Hug transformer if u no like am so

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ngozi123:

When Buhari said that he has no interest in helping the 5%, which includes the South-East and the South-South, you and your ilk didn't try to distinguish between the two. Now that both regions want to unite due to Buhari's attitude towards them, you want to separate them. You guys are very dangerous people.
you shud not be suprised by now

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Qelvin(m): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
This yoruba scums will complain about the most useless things, how is a summit raised to foster security between the two closest regions in Nigeria a problem to you guys? No be una vote that Fulani illiterate bigot en masse into power with una political sophistication thrash? This is all goes to show the old Eastern region will have its own bloc and defend itself when this crisis reaches a full blown scale...yorubas go band with your brothers up North(Edo people are there for you)...leave us alone to chart the course of our destinies cause we are not one and will never be.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by OfoIgbo: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
lailo:

Our people are also being massacred in Delta state, and as God will have it, Igbos have a huge stake in the SS.
If you don't like the Igbos who were wickedly placed in the SS by Igbo haters, please feel free to consider yourself a non-SSner or you can start a campaign to join Aniomaland, Bonny, Opobo, Ndokiland e.t.c to the SE. I will wholeheartedly support any of the above options.

However, if your only aim is to blackmail the Igbos in ways that will please the Mumu at Aso, then you have already failed. Nice try

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by MirabelArode(f): 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
omonnakoda:

yoruba man, why the thing dey pain you. Oyo, Osun and Ogun have been grazing reserves since colonial time. You prefer fulani to other southerners, now that the SESS bloc want to keep you at arm's lenght, you are lamenting. This is why we itsekiris dislike you. grin

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by saintdennis(m): 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
UnclePati:

Hug transformer if u dnt like it
I am proudly south south my people support BIAFRA....

If it comes we will go with them.....we will not go with yoruba or hausa.

OK am Edo (benin). And you?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by saintdennis(m): 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
MirabelArode:

yoruba man, why the thing dey pain you. Oyo, Osun and Ogun have been grazing reserves since colonial time. You prefer fulani to other southerners, now that the SESS bloc want to keep you at arm's lenght, you are lamenting. This is why we itsekiris dislike you. grin

Ok... and who told you am yoruba?

And please mention which state herdsmen DONT travel through.. I bet they even in your area, go and fight them
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by saintdennis(m): 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
Scholes007:
when ever people like you hear about SE/SS they lose their decorum, who is talking about biafra here? You must not include you fear in a very important issue like this.

Smiles I DONT FEAR A BIAFRAN STATE, infact everyday I PRAY FOR IT.
Because I already know the how lopsided the state will be.

I had to mention it because I DO NOT see any business including SS states in the proposed meeting, its a purely SE issue.

If Today they trying to include SS in fulani issue what stops them from including SS in biafra issue? #commonsense

1 Like

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by 36STATES: 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
saintdennis:
Why must they always bring south south into their wahala?

South south doesn't want anything to do with south east politically ( especially this biafra ish).
Ya'll claim the north forcing you guys to remain in naija but wanna technically force SS to be part of biafra. Na wa.

Face your herdsman palaver yourselves!

Is Oshimhole your dad? Your nose na one in town.... such an ugly young man.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by saintdennis(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
36STATES:

Is Oshimhole your dad? Your nose na one in town.... such an ugly young man.

Smiles... if you say so. Only kids would even flinch @ ur post.
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Scholes007(m): 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
saintdennis:

Smiles I DONT FEAR A BIAFRAN STATE, infact everyday I PRAY FOR IT.
Because I already know the how lopsided the state will be.

I had to mention it because I DO NOT see any business including SS states in the proposed meeting, its a purely SE issue.

If Today they trying to include SS in fulani issue what stops them from including SS in biafra issue? #commonsense
You clearly have not said anything pertaining to what is been discussed here. It says south east senators call for emergency SS/SE summit. The last time i check delta was attacked too. So what is you fear about the word se/ss?
Note your fears may not necessaryly mean biafra, it could be the word se/ss or igbo involvement in ss. So You can face your problem/fear.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by Karm16: 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lmaoooo back in the days, men of power had meetings in secret, with none the wiser. How many meetings have Yoruba governors and senators had? Did y'all know when Lagos joined the rest of the SW in DAWN partnership until weeks after? If you say no meeting, good that's the point. All this one na chestbeating and cowardice.

I'm glad Yorubas didn't join this facade. The only thing that brings Ivnos together is that hatred of Yorubas. Yorubas aside, they'll start hating and attacking each other i.e MASSOBS and Onahaeze. Give this a month or two. Come back to quote me here.

As for the mofos on FP calling out Yoruba, lmao. When has Yorubas ever shown any inclination of unity with the SE? cheesy I for vex sef if our leaders join fake hands with cowards and crying governors.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by rexzqcom(m): 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
MirabelArode:

Your head correct, only Ekiti will be welcomed to that meeting. Other SW are not to be trusted.

Ondo too. Time our political leaders start putting their security votes to use. If Fulanis can posses guns to protect their cows, our vigilante should be equally licensed with guns to protect lifes, and our productive farms properties.
Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by OfoIgbo: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
It is in this sort of conference that I will expect to see the Anambra governor and Anambra heavyweights. Not a mumu jamboree frontlined by Okorocha and the total dullard that claims to be the governor of Enugu state. A collection of boy-boys answering "Yes Massa" to the mumu at Aso.

I hope Anambra or Abia chieftains take total control of these meetings, and they should cut down to a bare minimum, any meetings planned to hold in Enugu, thus limiting the chances of the Enugu dullard governor, chairing it and introducing a unfocused leadership and perhaps even acting as Buhari's mole in the whole process.
How very deeply we miss Uche Chukwumerije.
I hope these of meetings will frontline people like Fred Agbeyegbe, Chukwueme Ezeife, Dozie Ikedife, Asari Dokubo, Annkio Briggs, Ben Nwabueze, Sylvester Odumegwu-Ojukwu, Tony Nnadi, Philip Efiong jnr. e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit by SimeoNwabekeyi: 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
when we told them that we're United they taught we're bluffing now they're seeing it.

Se/Ss remains together and always allies, we sink or sail together we're not afraid of our enemies nor our oppressors.

Some bigots from the SW that brought these calamity to the southern region won't like this news I told them that nairaland propaganda doesn't even hold 3% weight compare to Twitter and Facebook yet they spend their useless time on nairaland trying their useless DOA propaganda.

by the way where them my friends
truckpusher
dearpreye

and where's that tuale4u grin

This is another bigot, instead of you to find a way to escape from your refugee camp in Enugu, you are insulting those that didnt attack you. Why are you Ibos so insecure that you just love blaming and attacking yorubas over nothing. Why cant you face those killing you on your own land. This is madness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aggrieved EFCC Staff Petition President Buhari (Photos) / Reno Omokri Fires At Tinubu & Magu: Over Looted N1.3 Trillion Public Funds / Buhari Condemns Sokoto Killings, Plans New Security Measures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.