Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. (2803 Views)

Federal Workers Earn More Than NASS Members – Zakari Mohammed / Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed / "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 28, 2016
I am cpl Bala as you all know ,no soldier ,police or civil defense has received his or her April salary alert when will this government stop lying and playing politics because of selfish interest .
I pray God Almighty to judge us all someday accordingly

Vanity upon vanity is vanity.
Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by chriskosherbal(m): 11:35am On Apr 28, 2016
I think they are facing some administrative constraint.
Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by Mikehell(m): 11:37am On Apr 28, 2016
Mr soldier get patience nw grin grin
Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 28, 2016
Mikehell:
Mr soldier get patience nw grin grin
I'm patience but the government should stop misleading and misinforming it's people

During gej we soldiers received our salaries on 26,27,28 but now we even owe Dept's everywhere all is not well with our leaders

3 Likes

Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 28, 2016
I don't know why polithieftians will keep on misinforming us

1 Like

Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 28, 2016
chriskosherbal:
I think they are facing some administrative constraint.
they should have said part of workers paid or is lai Mohammed not educated ?

1 Like

Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 28, 2016
I know lalasticlala will not take it to front-page because .....................
Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by OlujobaSamuel: 11:48am On Apr 28, 2016
I don't know if soldiers have been paid or not, but am 101% sure that you are not a soldier.

5 Likes

Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 28, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
I don't know if soldiers have been paid or not, but am 101% sure that you are not a soldier.
I'm a soldier serving at Maiduguri .or you think I'm scared ? I have seen what is more than death here
Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 28, 2016
If you think I'm lying why not make your findings from the police or civil defense even any soldier around you .I don't vote I'm not a politician I AM A SOLDIER .we are none partisan so don't think I'm trying to oppose or support but the truth must be told
Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by seriesmile: 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
I am one of those that received alert on 25th and am working in one of the ministry but I don't know why yours is different. Though, I believe they pay Military and para-military before Ministries workers. Try to find out from your bank and don't blame government for what you claim not.

1 Like

Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by wittyt98(m): 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
baba shut up nd goan check your bank ...ma parents received their alerts on the 25th in the evening tho

1 Like

Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by bappahman: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
All agencies under IPPS( about 128 MDA) have been paid, as their salaries are paid directly from CBN, all those that refuse to join like the army, police, paramilitry and academics will will have to wait as the monies will have to go through your various finance dept before disbursement

1 Like

Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
seriesmile:
I am one of those that received alert on 25th and am working in one of the ministry but I don't know why yours is different. Though, I believe they pay Military and para-military before Ministries workers. Try to find out from your bank and don't blame government for what you claim not.
my friend I swear with my riffle I can never lie to you in this case of wefare no military or para-military personnel has been paid till now not even a sign of payment OK.you are lucky though.
Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
wittyt98:
baba shut up nd goan check your bank ...ma parents received their alerts on the 25th in the evening tho
these does not call for insult Mr man .can you lay your life down for Nigeria ?

5 Likes

Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by wittyt98(m): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
Gallanttroop:
these does not call for insult Mr man .can you lay your life down for Nigeria ?

can Nigeria lay down it's life for me?
Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
wittyt98:

can Nigeria lay down it's life for me?
that is why you are a bloody civilian ,sorry is not an insult it is the reminder of your strength and capabilities
Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by seriesmile: 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
It is so serious if really you haven't get your pay up till now. But I believe reason for the delay is inability of military and paramilitary not to be on IPPIS platform. The manual process of payment is always slow and gives room for embezzlement and corruption which most people at Account Department/Unit like.

2 Likes

Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by Rolings: 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
Gallanttroop:
I'm patience but the government should stop misleading and misinforming it's people

During gej we soldiers received our salaries on 26,27,28 but now we even owe Dept's everywhere all is not well with our leaders

FAKE SOLDIER
PDP SOLDIER
IPOD SOLDIER
which of the above are you?
even if you have not been paid are you supposed to politicize it on a public forum? Is this the first time your salary is delayed?

3 Likes

Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
seriesmile:
It is so serious if really you haven't get your pay up till now. But I believe reason for the delay is inability of military and paramilitary not to be on IPPIS platform. The manual process of payment is always slow and gives room for embezzlement and corruption which most people at Account Department/Unit like.
you are right brother in the military our allowances are not being paid ,we are only paid salaries monthly and we sitting on a keg of gun powder too many corruption at the top but someday they will account for their dubiousity and nemesis will catch up with them. angry
Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
Rolings:

FAKE SOLDIER
PDP SOLDIER
IPOD SOLDIER
even if you have not been paid are you supposed to politicize it on a public forum? Is this the first time your salary is delayed?
I know u may be one of those eating soldiers welfare but wait and see how God will visit you soon angry
Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by wittyt98(m): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
Gallanttroop:
that is why you are a bloody civilian ,sorry is not an insult it is the reminder of your strength and capabilities

Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
Rolings:

FAKE SOLDIER
PDP SOLDIER
IPOD SOLDIER
why not include fool ani herds men angry
Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by Rolings: 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
Gallanttroop:
I know u may be one of those eating soldiers welfare but wait and see how God will visit you soon angry

Get out fake soldier, Nigerian soldiers are more professional than your ranting ass

3 Likes

Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
Rolings:

Get out fake soldier, Nigerian soldiers are more professional than your ranting ass
God knows I'm not fake as you are but the truth must be told
Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
I know ASA in the military will read this post and their conscience will be in guilt . sad
Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by olaNL: 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
I don't believe you are a soldier. why would you call yourself a troop.
Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
olaNL:
I don't believe you are a soldier. why would you call yourself a troop.
I'm 96NA/42/...... Search for the rest go to dmi or anywhere angry
Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by Rolings: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
God knows I'm not fake as you are but the truth must be told

Why not post your identity card to prove you are not fake
Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by otokx(m): 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
Even if you are not paid, check very well it may be your director of finance holding up your pay; our own big man in finance traveled as usual and so there was a delay of about 2 days.

The FG means well but there are so many saboteurs down the chain.
Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by iokpebholo: 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
Rolings:

FAKE SOLDIER
PDP SOLDIER
IPOD SOLDIER
i must confess u are d most worthless person on nairaland, I am not ipob,am also a security personnel,i have not received my salary.
Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by cameralaye(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mr soldier as you call yourself, please stop harassing these government, almost all federal parastal and ministry have gotten all their salary and the payment commenced on Monday 25th, April 2016, I got mine that day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another New School In Osun State Set For Commissioning. Photos. / How To Identify A Jobless Governor(picture) / Nigeria Now 2nd Largest Rice Producer In The World- Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.