Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos (36212 Views)

PHOTOS: Nnamdi Kanu, Parents Still Missing After Soldiers Invasion, Many Killed / Man Calls Aisha Buhari A Prostitute For Doing This In Belgium (photos) / Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos by higherpower: 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
To what end! confused people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos by Kassychuks(f): 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
TPAND:

Weere... why not speak the language you and I understand. Shiooo.
My dear ah say d tin go happn 4ur eye,e go definitely happn.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos by sillyNLmods: 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos by TPAND(f): 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
Kassychuks:
My dear ah say d tin go happn 4ur eye,e go definitely happn.

Maybe in Mars and definitely not on planet earth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos by victorvezx(m): 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
wxyz1:
the heat is on Buhari not you, so you might not know the implications. Go and ask Bohari how many phone calls he has received from world power concerning this protest and Kanu issue then you will understand and appreciate what they are doing. If he failed to yield to their kind advice, well he should go and find out what happened to Gaddafi. The rest is history.
my friend shut ur mouth. Who is KANU, u are just delusional like other Ipob fanatics. so u believe all this bullshit crap of world leaders asking for KANU release, keep deceiving yourself, all I want to tell u and other ipob fanatics is, do not provoke Nigeria with your sessesionist plans, or else u will see the consequences, and the world will not do anything.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
who e epp?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
Holudarey01:
who e epp?

You.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos by loopman: 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
Cowards. cheesy grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
Fortissimo:

You.
lool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos by Rossikk(m): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
wxyz1:
the heat is on Buhari not you, so you might not know the implications. Go and ask Bohari how many phone calls he has received from world power concerning this protest and Kanu issue then you will understand and appreciate what they are doing. If he failed to yield to their kind advice, well he should go and find out what happened to Gaddafi. The rest is history.

Dude, you have zero knowledge on how the world operates. You are like a child. You actually think EU leaders give two shiits about Biafra? Or will be swayed by a group of jobless irritants on the street? Over and above their relationship with the Nigerian federal government? These are countries that have multi-billion dollar trade relations with Nigeria, Africa's largest economy. WHY would they listen to any protester with placards calling for what amounts to a dismantling of their relationship with Nigeria? You see it's because your like are so shallow and ignorant, you think Nigeria itself is a non-entity, and you take that dumb ignorance into your lousy street protests in the UK and Belgium etc, somehow imagining that YOU will be considered over Nigeria. That your appeal to the 'conscience' of the 'white man' will result in him chastising or ostracising Nigeria. You are so naive you actually think the 'white man' is swayed by 'appeals to conscience'. What a laugh. Go and read world history. The whte leaders generally are not swayed by conscience, but by expediency. By economic interests. The human rights noise they make is simply an 'insurance' against regimes that don't play ball with them. They can then pull the human rights card as a means to nail them. The white elite you people go to disturb in Belgium etc simply ignore you in your stupidity, no doubt laughing at your cluelessness. That is, assuming they actually notice your presence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos by Image123(m): 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
Proverbs 17:25 A foolish son is a grief to his father, and bitterness to her that bare him.

Summary of Nnamdi Kanu's life with thread as proof.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos by msjijitar(m): 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
Rubbish
Your pikin should pay for all his stupidity

Toothless dogs

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 29, 2016
sexaddict08:

not 'there' but 'their'....

He is a product of the school on the youtube link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpNPiKVpQP8

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos by Kassychuks(f): 5:29am On Apr 29, 2016
TPAND:

Maybe in Mars and definitely not on planet earth.
I see
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos by gidgiddy: 7:36am On Apr 29, 2016
Most commendable. People seeking their freedom from the colonial edifice refered to as Nigeria. A person who is thinking of their freedom should be held in high esteem. But a person who embraces the slavery they were forced or born into is already dead. The bondage of Nigeria will not last forever, it cannot because things always change. If not now, then definitely later. Fortune favours the brave and only the wise excel. One day, we shall breathe that fresh air of freedom that was stolen by Lugard in 1914. Until then, Aluta continua.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos by pyx: 8:04am On Apr 29, 2016
So him papa eye don clear!!!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos by AAinEqGuinea: 8:55am On Apr 29, 2016
Great bunch of people, love their temperance
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos by NaWetinDey(m): 10:16am On Apr 29, 2016
Kassychuks:
Who z dix one?

For real?
Well, I am that one who refuses that IPOB hard-earned money be allowed to become Kanu's exclusive reserve. It's been found out that he was wasting the money that the struggling Biafrans contribute, and which enters only into his account, on useless female parasites like you who have no real patents and who contribute nithing to the struggle. You make noise because you have been fvking on IPOB's money, ir hoping to. I'm certain it's one of your mates who was caught with him in the hotel. And, sadly too, teens. What the heck do you know about IPOD, you sump?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos by comrChris(m): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
victorvezx:

my friend shut ur mouth. Who is KANU, u are just delusional like other Ipob fanatics. so u believe all this bullshit crap of world leaders asking for KANU release, keep deceiving yourself, all I want to tell u and other ipob fanatics is, do not provoke Nigeria with your sessesionist plans, or else u will see the consequences, and the world will not do anything.
provoke? what do you think nigeria will do?

this whole thing shows how importance the igbos are to nigeria , everybody is fighting to keep them,,the question now is can other tribes fight to keep yorubas in Nigeria if they try break? the answer is definitely no,igbos will gladly support them..
button line Relevancy matters n for Yorubas to keep fighting for Igbos to stay in Nigeria shows how relevant we are

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos by comrChris(m): 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
victorvezx:

this whole thing shows how important the igbos are to nigeria , everybody is fighting to keep them,,the question now is can other tribes fight to keep yorubas in Nigeria if they try to break? the answer is definitely no,igbos will gladly support them..
button line Relevancy matters n for Yorubas to keep fighting for Igbos to stay in Nigeria shows how relevant we are

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos by OgundeleT(m): 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
gidgiddy:

Kanu staying in prison or not is not going to give you roads, light, water or a job. 100 years since Lugard went home, you are yet to get any of these things but you are focused on Kanu? Fulani herdsmen are slaughtering people ever day, the police and Army are protecting them, Boko Haram are on the loose, the clueless Buhari is running the country into the ground, national unity is non existent. But what some people care about is Kanu staying in jail. People are funny
yes i agreed that his staying prison wont give road, light and other thing you have mentioned but his hate speech is at the detriment of out nation and if he's not properly checked he will turn Nigeria to Somalia. so keeping him is important also
next time you say "we have not" gotten it right and not "you have not" because we are all responsible for Nigeria problem.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos by Kassychuks(f): 5:22am On Apr 30, 2016
NaWetinDey:

For real?
Well, I am that one who refuses that IPOB hard-earned money be allowed to become Kanu's exclusive reserve. It's been found out that he was wasting the money that the struggling Biafrans contribute, and which enters only into his account, on useless female parasites like you who have no real patents and who contribute nithing to the struggle. You make noise because you have been fvking on IPOB's money, ir hoping to. I'm certain it's one of your mates who was caught with him in the hotel. And, sadly too, teens. What the heck do you know about IPOD, you sump?

Expired margot,u've jst shown me d level of ur indiscipline.U're jst a swine who doesnt knw wht 2post on nairaland bt nonsense.gerarayia u fool.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos by gidgiddy: 8:41am On Apr 30, 2016
OgundeleT:

yes i agreed that his staying prison wont give road, light and other thing you have mentioned but his hate speech is at the detriment of out nation and if he's not properly checked he will turn Nigeria to Somalia. so keeping him is important also
next time you say "we have not" gotten it right and not "you have not" because we are all responsible for Nigeria problem.

You think you have a nation? You don't. Lord Lugard cannot come from Britain to give you your country. Kanu speaks for the majority of us in the South who want to get out of this British customised prison yard called "Nigeria"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos by Harfisco(m): 11:43am On May 01, 2016
Ur son may rot in jail,he wont dare try such again in his life
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos by NaWetinDey(m): 11:44am On May 01, 2016
Kassychuks:
Expired margot,u've jst shown me d level of ur indiscipline.U're jst a swine who doesnt knw wht 2post on nairaland bt nonsense.gerarayia u fool.

Well, your choice of words reveals your desperation: expired maggot. A maggot is a maggot. So, since you are a maggot already, don't think you are any better than any other maggot in your lineage. cesspool.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos by onyfrank: 12:33pm On May 01, 2016

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos by gidgiddy: 12:38pm On May 01, 2016
comrChris:

this whole thing shows how importance the igbos are to nigeria , everybody is fighting to keep them,,the question now is can other tribes fight to keep yorubas in Nigeria if they try break? the answer is definitely no,igbos will gladly support them..

That's the really funny bit. If the Yoruba says he wants 'Odua Republic', no Igbo man will fight to keep them in 'one Nigeria'. But If the Igbo man says he wants Biafra, every Yoruba man from Ondo to Kwara will be ready to go to war.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Election: Thugs Invade Oliha Market In Edo, Chase Away Traders Supporting APC / Are These Biafran/Obidient Footsoldiers Any Better Than Boko Haram? Fani-Kayode / INEC Announces Results Of Tai Election, Rivers, Declares APC Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.