Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) (37720 Views)

Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem / Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust / Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
Image123:
The definition of "steal" is to illegally take, what's the fuss about? Total disappointment with the reasoning of our leaders of tomorrow. Arguing over things of no value.

"Stole" is shorter than "taken illegally". It brings the crime better to light, and doesn't need more explanation (some have no dictionaries) . It's unambiguous.
The narrative of this government ha been "loot", "looted","looting", "looters", and the people are saying that what is good for Ogun is also good for Bayelsa grin grin grin.
Hope you understand it better?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by mcdoweller(m): 11:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
Is this even something to be discussed.
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by jojothaiv(m): 12:20am On Apr 29, 2016
sukkot:
dayum nigga it is so sad that such an individual like you is a citizen of dis great nation
Noted.... But nothing, absolutely nothing justify this....
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:19am On Apr 29, 2016
angry someone plz slap that mallam
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by princejayboss: 4:53am On Apr 29, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Who gives a flying fuvk what country you and your IPOB family live in?

Who gives a shiitee if you are a dual citizen?

I am a Nigerian and I LOVE MY COUNTRY!

You dont know my situation and my family. Trust me IPOB old man, I am sorted!

I want a Nigeria that will fight corruption which is the bane of the country. You want to eat your cake and have it grin grin

How do you love your kunu sipping mallam called Sherriff that IPOB want as PDP Chairman?

IPOB fools

embarassed

Your rant shows your acclaimed sorted background.... We all know where your likes grow, keep up with your sorted life but remember my loyalty have a breaking point and then I cannot guarantee the safety of your tablet or computer or whatever gadget you write this crap with ( you can ask few others here on NL who has to change a new gadget cos of this kind of your sorted post)

Unitll then... Enjoy our sweet Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by Ohamzee: 7:10am On Apr 29, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
95% of those making these comments are from IPOB

IPOB youths are generally sick and moronic

Una go wail tire

cheesy
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by sukkot: 11:13am On Apr 29, 2016
jojothaiv:

Noted.... But nothing, absolutely nothing justify this....
its a play on words. he used the exact same words lol and i switched it around on him

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by 7lives: 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
princejayboss:

Your rant shows your acclaimed sorted background.... We all know where your likes grow, keep up with your sorted life but remember my loyalty have a breaking point and then I cannot guarantee the safety of your tablet or computer or whatever gadget you write this crap with ( you can ask few others here on NL who has to change a new gadget cos of this kind of your sorted post)

Unitll then... Enjoy our sweet Nigeria.

If you like tell us you live on planet mars, ko kan aye you are in pain simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Refuses To Sign 4 Bills Into Law / Nigerians Mock Robert Mugabe, Rochas Okorocha & "The Statue" On Twitter / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.