Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) (37718 Views)

Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem / Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust / Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by LieDetector(m): 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
95% of those making these comments are from IPOB

IPOB youths are generally sick and moronic

Una go wail tire

cheesy
dude just shove that line down your spine. I voted for this government amidst the fact that people from my region despised and still despise him. It pays to criticise objectively rather than praying for outright failure; the latter which people from my region are alleged of doing. But buhari's failure to tag abacha's loot as "LOOT" makes him more a hypocrite. Leave ipob out of this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Una go wail tire

cheesy
but is wat dey ar saying a lie? Didn't PMB say Abacha didn't steal any money?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by 7lives: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
9icelook:
Why they all wailing concerning the term ''Illegally Taken''?

When you illegally take something that does not belong to you, is that not still ''Stealing''

Somebody should please enlighten me more about ''Illegally Taken'' & ''Stolen''.

9ja i hail thee!

Don't spoil our fun, let these Igbos are like a woman in labour grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin as long as Buhari remains our president, let them continue to bark na dem go taya.
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by OgbeifunErom: 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
[quote author=Lionhearted511 post=45126946][/quote]

IPOB Yoot

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by UncleJudax(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Una go wail tire

cheesy
Who gives a redFuck who they are...is the 'lamentation' True or nicht? cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by UncleJudax(m): 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
sukkot:
dayum nigga it is so sad that such an individual like you is a citizen of dis great nation
I could never pardon a 'magaun' but Buhari has commited more magaun than any other nigerian, since he became the 'President' grin
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
Bubu nd integrity is like water nd pertol,they can't work together,to him abacha didn't steal,smh for zombies
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by OgbeifunErom: 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
UncleJudax:

Who gives a redFuck who they are...is the 'lamentation' True or nicht? cry

Oga IPOB

If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by Skybee1(m): 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
lol vry confuc govt.
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by UncleJudax(m): 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Oga IPOB

If you ask me, na who I go ask?
I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by sukkot: 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
UncleJudax:

I could never pardon a 'magaun' but Buhari has commited more magaun than any other nigerian, since he became the 'President' grin
grin grin Indeed he has.
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by ritahot(f): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Una go wail tire

cheesy

Better a wailer than zombie weh no get sense!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by ritahot(f): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Una go wail tire

cheesy

Better a wailer than zombie weh no get sense!..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by princejayboss: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Una go wail tire

cheesy

Your kind whose the problem of Nigeria who jokes with everything.....when the state of Nigeria fall's..your family and mine will feel the heat...Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by OgbeifunErom: 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
princejayboss:

Your kind whose the problem of Nigeria who jokes with everything.....when the state of Nigeria fall's..your family and mine will feel the heat...Ewu

IPOB YOot is angry

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by greatjoshy(m): 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
OrIandoOwoh:
Buhari is technically a goat.. Not surprised.

The man is the real '2face'..
So much bigotry in one man.
The sooner we clear this vermin off our system, the better.
How can we continue like this till 2019?

Electing Buhari was the WORST mistake we ever made, ever!!!!

He is a nincompoop, a bomboclatt!!!

He is just a little bit less wicked than the devil. Are we going to remain like this till 2019? God forbid!!!

Oh Lord, we have recognised the punishment you gave to us in the form of Mumuhammaddu Buhari, and we ask that you forgive us. We will elect a better person next time. Forgive us lord!

Buhari is a BIGOT!
kikikikikiki you just siad my mind bro.......
Nigerians made the biggest mistake ever voting him in, i wonder how we'll manage him and his govt. Till 2019 i.e if Nigerian still dnt realize their mistakes by then
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by izubairu(m): 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
ureach:
Stolen and illlegaly taken na the same thing...
"illegaly taken" is just a form of defining stealing.
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by bejeria101(m): 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
chingydaboss:
Hmmm.. he once said abacha never stole..

Funny leaders we possess in naija..

Jst passing by

You talking abt the last cow bender? Hehehe
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by Chalatanace(m): 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
Is Nigeria this bad? Here in my country things isn't like this
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by bejeria101(m): 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Like I said earlier, Buhari is a hypocritical dullard.

He used the term "illegally taken" because he knows he once said "Abacha wasn't corrupt". Buhari also served in the Abacha government, So he helped Abacha in all the looting and embezzlement he did. How can someone with brain say Abacha wasn't corrupt??.

Buhari is a certified thief, Hiding under the facade of integrity; Only zombies take him serious.

The last cow bender revealed lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by bejeria101(m): 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
OrIandoOwoh:
Buhari is technically a goat.. Not surprised.

The man is the real '2face'..
So much bigotry in one man.
The sooner we clear this vermin off our system, the better.
How can we continue like this till 2019?

Electing Buhari was the WORST mistake we ever made, ever!!!!

He is a nincompoop, a bomboclatt!!!

He is just a little bit less wicked than the devil. Are we going to remain like this till 2019? God forbid!!!

Oh Lord, we have recognised the punishment you gave to us in the form of Mumuhammaddu Buhari, and we ask that you forgive us. We will elect a better person next time. Forgive us lord!

Buhari is a BIGOT!

The heavy weight,the one and only THE LAST COW BENDER lol
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by kan12(m): 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
Will Abacha dethrone him if he usez d word steal?
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by longayink: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
Buhari couldn't bring himself to tell the truth that the money was looted by his kinsman Abacha.

Buhari's hypocrisy stinks to the highest of heavens.

Buhari's ethnocentric approach to Nigeria is unrivalled.

Buhari's religious bigotry is unparalleled.

Even if a northern Nigerian robs all the money Nigeria has, Buhari can't see that as corruption and stealing.
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by longayink: 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
babs01:
Can someone take his vote back? I'm regretting I voted for APC

Good you have woken up from slumber.
Unfortunately, it's too late, you can't withdraw your vote for the worst ethnic/religious bigot ever in Nigeria's leadership history, Buhari.
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by babs01(m): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
longayink:

Good you have woken up from[b] slumber[/].
Unfortunately, it's too late, you can't withdraw your vote for the worst ethnic/religious bigot ever in Nigeria's leadership history, Buhari.
@d bolded do u need dat?
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by longayink: 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
Buhari was Abacha's right hand during the Abacha-Buhari most shamed regime.
Abacha died intestate, that's, he died suddenly without making a will, without hiding his loot.
But Buhari lived, and must have been able to hide his own loot..
Buhari has contested most expensive presidential elections four times.
Where did Buhari get the money from?
Nigerians were fooled by a few persons last election to vote Buhari whom Nigeria had rejected three times in the past presidential elections.

Buhari a president of a country just can't call a loot by its name; just because his kinsman he worked hand in hand with was involved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by princejayboss: 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

IPOB YOot is angry

tongue tongue tongue

You can say whatever you want for all i care but i and my entire family, from father , mum, sisters , wife and kid are dual citizens of the first world country.... If nigeria falls ... I can will not bein total ruins as you would

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by OgbeifunErom: 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
princejayboss:

You can say whatever you want for all i care but i and my entire family, from father , mum, sisters , wife and kid are dual citizens of the first world country.... If nigeria falls ... I can will not bein total ruins as you would

Who gives a flying fuvk what country you and your IPOB family live in?

Who gives a shiitee if you are a dual citizen?

I am a Nigerian and I LOVE MY COUNTRY!

You dont know my situation and my family. Trust me IPOB old man, I am sorted!

I want a Nigeria that will fight corruption which is the bane of the country. You want to eat your cake and have it grin grin

How do you love your kunu sipping mallam called Sherriff that IPOB want as PDP Chairman?

IPOB fools

embarassed
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
NO nah ...wat buhari mean be say "wen abacha dei alive ..him dei corrupt but as him no dei alive again now he is not corrupt"
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
NO nah ...wat buhari mean be say "wen abacha dei alive ..him dei corrupt but as him no dei alive again now he is not corrupt"

# lie dei lie for lie#
Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by Image123(m): 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
The definition of "steal" is to illegally take, what's the fuss about? Total disappointment with the reasoning of our leaders of tomorrow. Arguing over things of no value.

Re: Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) by sureprince(m): 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
Thank God u guys now see the reasons why fayose is against this tyrant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$100m Aircraft Maintenance Facility Rots Away In Akwa Ibom Since 2012 / Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife / Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.