Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

There Is Commotion In Enugu Right Now - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / There Is Commotion In Enugu Right Now (587 Views)

Commotion As Vice President Gets ‘poisoned’, Rushed To Hospital / Commotion In Lagos As Ram Stood Up After Being Slaughtered / Commotion In Lagos Over Hefty Boobed Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Commotion In Enugu Right Now by george4CHRIST(m): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
Yesterday evening,
Some Fulani men came asking residents the resumption date for the girls school around here called Trans Ekulu Girls school.
We don't know their plans.
We don't know if they want to come kill or kidnapp them but many people who stay around are panicking.
These are civilian residents who have no guns and have no hope in the government's protection. The fulani men are seriously asking for their schools resumption date. I think trouble is brewing in ENUGU. They have chosen a state in which the residents are sheepishly quiet.
They know the people of enugu will not fight back because they have tested the waters and have seen the residents are annoyingly cold.
Ladies and gentlemen, these people want to reenact the chicken drama in ENUGU.
I call on the ENUGU State governor and their house of assembly to immediately set up a vigilante force for the state as soon as possible.
Arm them and bring back the spirit of bagasse boys, for the protection of Enugu State.

Enugu is under siege........
I repeat,
Enugu is under siege.......
Oh God!!!
Re: There Is Commotion In Enugu Right Now by george4CHRIST(m): 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
God save people of enugu from the hands of this boko herdsmen. Pls front page material
Re: There Is Commotion In Enugu Right Now by SeverusSnape(m): 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
george4CHRIST:
God save people of enugu from the hands of this boko herdsmen. Pls front page material
Where is Mbaka
Re: There Is Commotion In Enugu Right Now by christopher123(m): 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
george4CHRIST:
Yesterday evening,
Some Fulani men came asking residents the resumption date for the girls school around here called Trans Ekulu Girls school.
We don't know their plans.
We don't know if they want to come kill or kidnapp them but many people who stay around are panicking.
These are civilian residents who have no guns and have no hope in the government's protection. The fulani men are seriously asking for their schools resumption date. I think trouble is brewing in ENUGU. They have chosen a state in which the residents are sheepishly quiet.
They know the people of enugu will not fight back because they have tested the waters and have seen the residents are annoyingly cold.
Ladies and gentlemen, these people want to reenact the chicken drama in ENUGU.
I call on the ENUGU State governor and their house of assembly to immediately set up a vigilante force for the state as soon as possible.
Arm them and bring back the spirit of bagasse boys, for the protection of Enugu State.

Enugu is under siege........
I repeat,
Enugu is under siege.......
Oh God!!!

Enugu has no governor

What are these stupid ayes, bucket , beggers in IMT and esut and unek doing

Bunch of idiots claiming ruggedly

(1) (Reply)

Hot News / My Experience With Nairaland Site This Days / See How MUMULISTIC A Lady Can Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.