Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation (43147 Views)

9 Types Of Invigilators You Meet In The Exam Hall. / 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall / How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 29, 2016
That's why during my university days, I hardly enter any exam hall without back up plans in case formation cast, my loaded bullets (ngbo) will start action immediately..

1 Like

Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by Udofire(m): 6:39am On Apr 29, 2016
Dis one na bumper to bumper. Na to begin chop biro yanch remain.
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 29, 2016
Juve4:
This is exactly through when you don't know what to do in an exam hall.

When the Exam invigilator singles you out and separates you from the formation.
Correct your English
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by fineyemi(m): 6:52am On Apr 29, 2016

Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by wolexak: 6:54am On Apr 29, 2016
begining of faliure
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by PonmileJ: 7:05am On Apr 29, 2016
No be small thing
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by kfrosh: 7:06am On Apr 29, 2016
Damn! I have been there bro. You will just felt like killing the invigilator with your bare hands cheesy
dsmooth1:
Dat moment u clos ur eyes thinkin sey na drim, open eyes n see sey n true life situation
Luk left n right as if u wan cross express road
Luk up n down as if bongalow don turn duplex
D question paper go cum b lyk bag of cement
N finally stir at d invigilator as if derenle don turn to prophet
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by holloowersheun(m): 7:14am On Apr 29, 2016
dsmooth1:
Dat moment u clos ur eyes thinkin sey na drim, open eyes n see sey n true life situation
Luk left n right as if u wan cross express road
Luk up n down as if bongalow don turn duplex
D question paper go cum b lyk bag of cement
N finally stir at d invigilator as if derenle don turn to prophet
My Brother there is no better way to describe dis situation
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by Rotimisegun: 7:22am On Apr 29, 2016
Lmao
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by austinbrown: 7:22am On Apr 29, 2016
Na to fight the invigilator o
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by Oshotse21(m): 7:26am On Apr 29, 2016
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by Holaboi(m): 7:34am On Apr 29, 2016
grin
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by amzee(m): 7:36am On Apr 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
hahaahaaahahahha
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by olamixx(m): 7:37am On Apr 29, 2016
How it take concern me
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by popcykaylah(m): 7:38am On Apr 29, 2016
Automated carry over be that..
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by Emu4life(m): 7:40am On Apr 29, 2016
d idiot don lose hope
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by amuokuko: 7:46am On Apr 29, 2016
computerboy:
Back in undergraduate days, we would take permission to urinate and drop our answer sheet with the invigilator then when we come back, we would collect our paper and change to former position cheesy

That means ur invigilators ain't smart.
Those I encountered where quite smart for that.
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by khalhokage(m): 7:48am On Apr 29, 2016
Who knows what this man was going through when this pic was taken?
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by itstpia8: 7:50am On Apr 29, 2016
Op what chemical substance did you give the man to make him look sick like that?

Did you ensure he received care for his ailment?
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by lordf: 7:57am On Apr 29, 2016
He's suffering from Ebola
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by emeka128(m): 8:08am On Apr 29, 2016
This man looks like a person who has stayed in prison for three years.
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by Dimsteel(m): 8:12am On Apr 29, 2016
Ya

Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by SirFuja: 8:13am On Apr 29, 2016
He den start opin 4 d rain to fall, formation scatter go re-scatter
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by heedrhez(m): 8:23am On Apr 29, 2016
oshe11:
u mean it

wen eva I'm seperated, I submit quicker n write more kos I read n seperating me means more time 4 my self kos 'Im d cheerful giver'

i onli pity my guys wen seperated, In fact I even try to beg d invigilator to place me back into d position wen

I'm tru so my guys cn atleast write alil b4 d time elapse
hmmmnn are you sure u aren't lying
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by Hartthex(m): 8:25am On Apr 29, 2016
Lmao
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by Kylekent59: 8:38am On Apr 29, 2016
Equalizer:
That's why during my university days, I hardly enter any exam hall without back up plans in case formation cast, my loaded bullets (ngbo) will start action immediately..
E be like say two of us na d same. If u see my bullet ehhh. Shakar buller and sniper follow sef

1 Like

Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by solid3(m): 8:41am On Apr 29, 2016
Juve4:
This is exactly through when you don't know what to do in an exam hall.

When the Exam invigilator singles you out and separates you from the formation.

Which one is the formation part of "exam sitting arrangement". undecided undecided
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by deolu2000(m): 9:19am On Apr 29, 2016
bunmioguns:
grin
God is not a gambler na, so wetin concern church and 9ja bet na
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 29, 2016
Kylekent59:

E be like say two of us na d same. If u see my bullet ehhh. Shakar buller and sniper follow sef

Lol... Na mafia suit I dey wear enter exam hall then...

Engineering no be bean oooo... How many formulae you won carry offhand?... But thank God for his grace...
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by bedspread: 9:32am On Apr 29, 2016
Haaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa

Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by danny6ix(m): 9:32am On Apr 29, 2016
grin
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by 4rmthewest(m): 9:46am On Apr 29, 2016
oshe11:
u mean it

wen eva I'm seperated, I submit quicker n write more kos I read n seperating me means more time 4 my self kos 'Im d cheerful giver'

i onli pity my guys wen seperated, In fact I even try to beg d invigilator to place me back into d position wen I'm tru so my guys cn atleast write alil b4 d time elapse
oshey awon ti wole soyinka......niccur y u lieing??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Origin Of The Slang 419 / 6 Reasons ​you Should Not Attend A Private University (must See) / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.