Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church (3129 Views)

Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) / Cultist Vomits 'Demonic Cowries' At TB Joshua’s Church!!! / Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church

Below we feature a testimony from a young lady we'll refer to as Kate who claims to have been sexually abused by the Pastor entrusted by TB Joshua to lead SCOAN Athens. As well as revealing horrifying details about life at SCOAN Athens, the story also shows a pattern of sexual abuse and coverup throughout SCOAN, coming from TB Joshua himself. Before writing off this story as false, readers should be aware that statistics show false rape claims are incredibly rare (between 2% and 8%). Considering the fact there are numerous women who allege TB Joshua or the Athens pastor have sexually abused them, the probability of them all being false is almost inconceivable. If you take the side of the alleged victim rather than the alleged perpetrator, statistically speaking you are far more likely to be on the right side.

https://tbjoshuawatch./

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCTb8M3C72g

Here is an audio recording of this creepy wolf in sheep's skin trying to seduce an unsuspecting girl into his den.

1 Share

Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church

Below we feature a testimony from a young lady we'll refer to as Kate who claims to have been sexually abused by the Pastor entrusted by TB Joshua to lead SCOAN Athens. As well as revealing horrifying details about life at SCOAN Athens, the story also shows a pattern of sexual abuse and coverup throughout SCOAN, coming from TB Joshua himself. Before writing off this story as false, readers should be aware that statistics show false rape claims are incredibly rare (between 2% and 8%). Considering the fact there are numerous women who allege TB Joshua or the Athens pastor have sexually abused them, the probability of them all being false is almost inconceivable. If you take the side of the alleged victim rather than the alleged perpetrator, statistically speaking you are far more likely to be on the right side.

https://tbjoshuawatch./2015/04/14/evidence-of-a-culture-of-sexual-abuse-at-tb-joshuas-church-part-1/

Kate's Story (Part 1)

I'm writing this article because I want to share my experience of SCOAN. I am yet another person who has seen the truth behind this organization and it's necessary that I put my story out there. I know that SCOAN are going to respond by humiliating me as they always do to ex members (via the Watch TB Joshua Blog) but if I can share this story and help even one person see the truth about this church, it's worth it.

As you have most likely heard, on June 1st 2014, the Greek branch was shut down. Wise man Harry paid a visit and told the members of the congregation that it was never a branch in the first place. It was opened without the permission of TB Joshua by the disciple Andreas and his wife. To our astonishment, he said that if one were to look at the legal documents, TB Joshua's name would not be found anywhere. Andreas opened the branch on his own accord, with a lot of anger and disrespect towards TB Joshua. In fact, he said, TB Joshua does not have any branches anywhere in the world. You can listen to a live recording of this attached in another article.

This was very confusing for the members of the Athens Branch, myself included. I had been an active member of both the London Branch and the Athens Branch for over three years and now their existence was being denied. TB Joshua was completely disassociating himself from the events that led to the closure of the branch. I am now going to explain what those exact events were.

The Athens Branch was, in fact, a fully functioning official branch of SCOAN. Wise man Harry had been given instructions by TB Joshua to lie. I was amongst the youth that worked full time in the church and was very close to Andreas (who had been running the branch for eight years). I was also one of the 11 girls who had been sexually and emotionally abused and manipulated by Andreas. The previous article referring to the closure of the branch states it was only 4 girls, however now we have discovered that at least eleven girls in the youth have been harassed sexually by Andreas. Before it began, he spent months creating a close relationship of trust with me and gave himself the place of a mentor in my life. He used the title 'man of God' to force people into doing what they didn't want to do.

Looking back on it now, it's as if his tactics were learnt from TB Joshua. After listening to Bisola Johnson on Deception of the Age documentary describe the ways that TB Joshua sexually abused her, I was shocked to find that it is exactly the same as my own and other girls' experience. In fact, one of the first things Andreas told me was that TB Joshua slept with a girl and she left the ministry for something that was actually a blessing to her. He said 'any contact you have with an anointed man of God is a blessing.' He also once told me 'sex is not bad, it's the love of sex that is bad.' He actually used the Bible to justify his actions and read from Songs of Solomon.

And while this was going on, I wasn't the only girl. A few years prior to this, [———details removed due to ongoing investigation———].

He would very frequently have girls in his office for hours. While my own abuse was taking place, I had no idea other girls were undergoing the same terrible situation. It was sick how he could do what he was doing with young women right before service, and then come out and preach to the congregation about holiness and putting God first. Bisola Johnson describes that TB Joshua would abuse her before service and then come out and preach as well. It's as if it was a tactic that Andreas picked up from TB Joshua. Anytime his wife was around he would be cold and distant with us, ignoring us. The moment she left he would become a different person. His ways were manipulative. With me he would often be very warm and welcoming or extremely cruel and condescending - never in between. We all spent a lot of time wondering what we had done wrong. Before workers' meetings took place, he would prepare untrue accusations and make one worker to publicly falsely accuse another. A disciple later told me that this is a common practice used in SCOAN to test people's characters and faith. Nobody in the church trusted each other. We were all afraid of being reported - another characteristic of SCOAN. Andreas would also discourage me from having a close relationship with any of the other girls and say that he was the only one that should know my secrets. I now realise that this was a tactic to avoid us talking to each other about the things he was doing.

I have heard the stories of three different women who will remain anonymous that have been sexually abused by TB Joshua. Like Andreas, he also used strange excuses to justify his actions. In some instances, he has said that having sexual relations with him will purify a woman. As someone who has been through it myself by his disciple Andreas, I know that you do not wake up one morning and make something up like that. To go from being someone that has given their life to the church to turning against the church, something must have happened. SCOAN call it 'blasphemy' and that you are demon-possessed if you speak against the ministry. This is a way of keeping the members brainwashed and in fear. In fact, a few members of the ministry who I told my story to, although they believed me, have now shut me out of their lives. They are so afraid of turning against a 'man of God' that they would rather live a lie than face reality. This is one of the key characteristics of cults.

I asked Andreas to stop this sick relationship twice and he would always start it again. It's as if he was convinced it was the right thing to do. When I eventually took this issue to Nigeria, TB Joshua's inability to deal with the situation made me realize that it was because he couldn't deal with his own urges and lack of control. I will move on to this later.

To be continued...
Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
Kate's Story Part 2 (Continued)

As young people in the church, we were discouraged from having time to think. Andreas' wife once said to me 'As young people, your mind is always busy with negative, evil thoughts, with temptations. You need to work, work, work for God so that you don't have time to think. Your work for God is your relationship with God.' This is another damaging teaching from the SCOAN. It is how much you "work" for God that determines your standing before God. And by work they mean editing videos of TB Joshua or working for Emmanuel TV.

By November 2013, I was losing my mind. I gradually discovered that I was not the only girl being abused. This was going on with three other young women at the time. I confided in an older woman in the church called Sandra* and we went to confront Andreas. When we went to his office he said that I had a problem, that I needed prayer because I had seduced him. When Sandra* left, he told me that it was an evil spirit in me that had made me tell her. I told him that he had never been a true pastor for me and that he had totally destroyed my spiritual life.

When the matter became known amongst a small group of us, Andreas panicked and admitted that he had begged TB Joshua to call him back to Nigeria. Before he left, he said to me 'you are incapable of living without me. You can never remove what you have in your heart for me.' I then asked him 'How do you think God sees our relationship?' He looked at me as if I'd said something weird and said 'God? He sees it as wrong. But as long as He is first in our hearts, God doesn't pay attention to this kind of thing. And anyway, you cannot remove what you have in your heart for me.'

One of the main ways SCOAN have tried to cover up this issue was by preaching 'forgiveness.' Andreas made sure that every sermon after this confrontation was about how if we don't forgive, God would never forgive us. And by forgive he meant never speak about it, never tell anyone, suffer in silence.

Andreas' wife appeared to know nothing, and when he left for Nigeria, most members of the branch was still under the impression that he was a wonderful, exemplary pastor. Once he was gone, I knew the situation couldn't go on with this level of hypocrisy, so I booked a flight and went to Lagos to report him to TB Joshua. In my mind I was so sure that as a man of God, he would have the answer and everything would be alright. I was very mistaken.

After asking to see TB Joshua for 2 days, I was finally let into his office. I brought with me a letter signed by 8 people in Athens. In the letter we begged TB Joshua to take action, to condemn what Andreas had done and to confirm that he would never allow him to return to Athens. TB Joshua said the following shocking sentence:

"What happened to you happened in the house of God, which means God is aware. If it had happened out in the world, it would be very bad, but because it happened in the house of God, it's ok."

Surely sexual abuse is terrible wherever it takes place, ESPECIALLY in the house of God?

He then looked at me very sternly and warned me 'not to discuss it with anyone.' He said I should tell the people in Athens that the past is over and they should not think about it anymore, that he didn't even need to read the letter. We should all move on.

This was TB Joshua's first attempt to cover up the issue. Nothing changed after that. Andreas continued to be a disciple, his wife continued to run the branch without the knowledge of anything and we were all supposed to continue just as we were before. I now realize his incapability to deal with my own situation is because he was incapable of dealing with his own unresolved situations.

I returned to Athens and we ended up telling his wife the whole truth. She refused to believe us, we were banned from the church and called liars, prostitutes and betrayers of the ministry. SCOAN members all over Greece were split between believing us and not believing us. Most people called us blasphemers. When seen on the street we would be given dirty looks by church members. This was going on for a month and TB Joshua was doing nothing about it, despite our hundreds of emails asking for help. One evening, we were shocked by a phone call from TB Joshua himself. He said the following 'I want you to be by Andreas' side when he returns to Athens, you know, as a wise man like Harry.' We felt defeated. How could Andreas be sent as a wise man after all this? He tried telling us that he would send Andreas as a wise man in order to silence us with the fear that he would return as a holy man of God. When he saw that this tactic didn't work, he sent Wise Man Harry to claim that TB Joshua never knew him in the first place. This showed terrible judgment and confusion on the part of TB Joshua.

After I told my parents the truth, they wrote an email to TB Joshua threatening to sue the ministry and Andreas if action was not taken and we were not justified. They demanded that a representative of the branch who can speak Greek be sent to sort the situation out. Hundreds of emails had been sent by SCOAN Athens members but TB Joshua had done nothing about it. The moment he was threatened however, he responded. 2 days later Wise Man Harry was sent to Athens. We were hopeful because we thought we would finally be vindicated - but no such thing.

Wise Man Harry stood on stage at about 12pm on Sunday June 1st 2014. He delivered a sermon of lies to the congregation. TB Joshua totally disassociated himself with the branch and denied having any connection with Andreas. There was no mention whatsoever of sexual abuse or the names of any girls. Wise man Harry was told by TB Joshua to say that it was Andreas' arrogance and anger that led him to open the branch without the permission of TB Joshua. It's interesting how for 8 years, SCOAN claim that they had no control over the Athens branch and that it was opened by Andreas on his own. If that is truly the case, then why are there videos all over youtube saying 'TB Joshua has sent the anointed water to the Athens Branch? Why is there a whole DVD of wise man Harry holding a service at the Athens Branch? Why did they have the control to close it 8 years later? Why were the tithes of the branch sent to Nigeria and used for TB Joshua's expenses? Why were most of the church members Emmanuel TV partners? Why did TB Joshua call us from time to time during a Sunday service in Athens and 'greet his people' over loudspeaker? And why up until June 1st was there a section on the SCOAN website called 'Branches' which included Athens with the address and phone number?

Harry's message brought tension and confusion throughout the congregation. When people stood up and protested to what he was saying he said 'do not blaspheme the name of Jesus Christ' after he had just told lie upon lie to cover the reputation of the ministry. You can listen to the full audio recording and read the transcription in the other article. Shortly after this, a riot broke out amongst SCOAN followers and armed riot police had to come and break it up. By the next day, the Athens Branch was closed down and outraged members gathered outside to ask for their money and possessions back, having made huge financial investments in the church over the last eight years.

Unfortunately, this is just the way SCOAN deal with their issues. TB Joshua will pay any price for the sake of his reputation. He did not care for the broken-hearted. He totally betrayed his faithful followers. He will stop at nothing to protect the name of the church while people suffer. It is a dangerous organisation. I want to mention that I was a young person who had given my heart entirely to this ministry. I waited patiently for TB Joshua to be the man of God he claims to be but I was devastated and my life was turned upside down by the level of deception and hypocrisy.

This ministry is very good at putting on a very attractive performance but unfortunately, that's all it is. At the end of the day the life and soul of this church is about the worship of TB Joshua alone. The moment you start to think for yourself is when you become a threat to them.

I know that SCOAN will respond to this article with it's usual attacks. There are disciples in the ministry who are specifically dedicated to this activity. This is the reason they film your confession when you first join the church. They hold you hostage with the knowledge that your intimate confessions could be made public at anytime in the future. I am sure they will do the same with me but it's a price I'm willing to pay.

It's hard to believe these serious allegations when you have dedicated your heart and soul to the ministry. I know I once read TB Joshua Watch and refused to believe a word of it. SCOAN will always say that people speaking against the ministry are of the devil. It's not true. We are all people who have had a terrible experience and want to warn others. It does not benefit me in any way to share my experience with you. If anything, it's incredibly risky and difficult. But if this can help someone then it's worth it.

https://tbjoshuawatch./2015/04/15/evidence-of-a-culture-of-sexual-abuse-at-tb-joshuas-church-part-2/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by deltateam: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
embarassed Bloggers again.
Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:50am On Jul 17, 2019
deltateam:

embarassed Bloggers again.

Sorry o, don't be annoyed. embarassed

Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
If you want to know who Fatai Balogun really is click on the link below. cool

https://www./2017/01/13/12-popular-illuminati-members-nigeria/
Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

As young people in the church, we were discouraged from having time to think. Andreas' wife once said to me 'As young people, your mind is always busy with negative, evil thoughts, with temptations. You need to work, work, work for God so that you don't have time to think. Your work for God is your relationship with God.' This is another damaging teaching from the SCOAN. It is how much you "work" for God that determines your standing before God. And by work they mean editing videos of TB Joshua or working for Emmanuel TV.

By November 2013, I was losing my mind. I gradually discovered that I was not the only girl being abused. This was going on with three other young women at the time. I confided in an older woman in the church called Sandra* and we went to confront Andreas. When we went to his office he said that I had a problem, that I needed prayer because I had seduced him. When Sandra* left, he told me that it was an evil spirit in me that had made me tell her. I told him that he had never been a true pastor for me and that he had totally destroyed my spiritual life.

When the matter became known amongst a small group of us, Andreas panicked and admitted that he had begged TB Joshua to call him back to Nigeria. Before he left, he said to me 'you are incapable of living without me. You can never remove what you have in your heart for me.' I then asked him 'How do you think God sees our relationship?' He looked at me as if I'd said something weird and said 'God? He sees it as wrong. But as long as He is first in our hearts, God doesn't pay attention to this kind of thing. And anyway, you cannot remove what you have in your heart for me.'

One of the main ways SCOAN have tried to cover up this issue was by preaching 'forgiveness.' Andreas made sure that every sermon after this confrontation was about how if we don't forgive, God would never forgive us. And by forgive he meant never speak about it, never tell anyone, suffer in silence.

Andreas' wife appeared to know nothing, and when he left for Nigeria, most members of the branch was still under the impression that he was a wonderful, exemplary pastor. Once he was gone, I knew the situation couldn't go on with this level of hypocrisy, so I booked a flight and went to Lagos to report him to TB Joshua. In my mind I was so sure that as a man of God, he would have the answer and everything would be alright. I was very mistaken.

After asking to see TB Joshua for 2 days, I was finally let into his office. I brought with me a letter signed by 8 people in Athens. In the letter we begged TB Joshua to take action, to condemn what Andreas had done and to confirm that he would never allow him to return to Athens. TB Joshua said the following shocking sentence:

"What happened to you happened in the house of God, which means God is aware. If it had happened out in the world, it would be very bad, but because it happened in the house of God, it's ok."

Surely sexual abuse is terrible wherever it takes place, ESPECIALLY in the house of God?

He then looked at me very sternly and warned me 'not to discuss it with anyone.' He said I should tell the people in Athens that the past is over and they should not think about it anymore, that he didn't even need to read the letter. We should all move on.

This was TB Joshua's first attempt to cover up the issue. Nothing changed after that. Andreas continued to be a disciple, his wife continued to run the branch without the knowledge of anything and we were all supposed to continue just as we were before. I now realize his incapability to deal with my own situation is because he was incapable of dealing with his own unresolved situations.

I returned to Athens and we ended up telling his wife the whole truth. She refused to believe us, we were banned from the church and called liars, prostitutes and betrayers of the ministry. SCOAN members all over Greece were split between believing us and not believing us. Most people called us blasphemers. When seen on the street we would be given dirty looks by church members. This was going on for a month and TB Joshua was doing nothing about it, despite our hundreds of emails asking for help. One evening, we were shocked by a phone call from TB Joshua himself. He said the following 'I want you to be by Andreas' side when he returns to Athens, you know, as a wise man like Harry.' We felt defeated. How could Andreas be sent as a wise man after all this? He tried telling us that he would send Andreas as a wise man in order to silence us with the fear that he would return as a holy man of God. When he saw that this tactic didn't work, he sent Wise Man Harry to claim that TB Joshua never knew him in the first place. This showed terrible judgment and confusion on the part of TB Joshua.

After I told my parents the truth, they wrote an email to TB Joshua threatening to sue the ministry and Andreas if action was not taken and we were not justified. They demanded that a representative of the branch who can speak Greek be sent to sort the situation out. Hundreds of emails had been sent by SCOAN Athens members but TB Joshua had done nothing about it. The moment he was threatened however, he responded. 2 days later Wise Man Harry was sent to Athens. We were hopeful because we thought we would finally be vindicated - but no such thing.

Wise Man Harry stood on stage at about 12pm on Sunday June 1st 2014. He delivered a sermon of lies to the congregation. TB Joshua totally disassociated himself with the branch and denied having any connection with Andreas. There was no mention whatsoever of sexual abuse or the names of any girls. Wise man Harry was told by TB Joshua to say that it was Andreas' arrogance and anger that led him to open the branch without the permission of TB Joshua. It's interesting how for 8 years, SCOAN claim that they had no control over the Athens branch and that it was opened by Andreas on his own. If that is truly the case, then why are there videos all over youtube saying 'TB Joshua has sent the anointed water to the Athens Branch? Why is there a whole DVD of wise man Harry holding a service at the Athens Branch? Why did they have the control to close it 8 years later? Why were the tithes of the branch sent to Nigeria and used for TB Joshua's expenses? Why were most of the church members Emmanuel TV partners? Why did TB Joshua call us from time to time during a Sunday service in Athens and 'greet his people' over loudspeaker? And why up until June 1st was there a section on the SCOAN website called 'Branches' which included Athens with the address and phone number?

Harry's message brought tension and confusion throughout the congregation. When people stood up and protested to what he was saying he said 'do not blaspheme the name of Jesus Christ' after he had just told lie upon lie to cover the reputation of the ministry. You can listen to the full audio recording and read the transcription in the other article. Shortly after this, a riot broke out amongst SCOAN followers and armed riot police had to come and break it up. By the next day, the Athens Branch was closed down and outraged members gathered outside to ask for their money and possessions back, having made huge financial investments in the church over the last eight years.

Unfortunately, this is just the way SCOAN deal with their issues. TB Joshua will pay any price for the sake of his reputation. He did not care for the broken-hearted. He totally betrayed his faithful followers. He will stop at nothing to protect the name of the church while people suffer. It is a dangerous organisation. I want to mention that I was a young person who had given my heart entirely to this ministry. I waited patiently for TB Joshua to be the man of God he claims to be but I was devastated and my life was turned upside down by the level of deception and hypocrisy.

This ministry is very good at putting on a very attractive performance but unfortunately, that's all it is. At the end of the day the life and soul of this church is about the worship of TB Joshua alone. The moment you start to think for yourself is when you become a threat to them.

I know that SCOAN will respond to this article with it's usual attacks. There are disciples in the ministry who are specifically dedicated to this activity. This is the reason they film your confession when you first join the church. They hold you hostage with the knowledge that your intimate confessions could be made public at anytime in the future. I am sure they will do the same with me but it's a price I'm willing to pay.

It's hard to believe these serious allegations when you have dedicated your heart and soul to the ministry. I know I once read TB Joshua Watch and refused to believe a word of it. SCOAN will always say that people speaking against the ministry are of the devil. It's not true. We are all people who have had a terrible experience and want to warn others. It does not benefit me in any way to share my experience with you. If anything, it's incredibly risky and difficult. But if this can help someone then it's worth it.

https://tbjoshuawatch./2015/04/15/evidence-of-a-culture-of-sexual-abuse-at-tb-joshuas-church-part-2/

What Happened To Harry? See bolded above.

https://tbjoshuawatch./2015/04/13/what-happened-to-harry/
Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

An ex-disciple speaks #8: Life after SCOAN

https://tbjoshuawatch./2011/04/11/an-ex-disciple-speaks-life-after-scoan/

An Ex-Disciple Speaks #8: Life after SCOAN

Giles, who was disciple of TB Joshua between 2005-2006, talks about why he finally left SCOAN and how he readjusted to 'normal' life. He also discusses the culture of secrecy that pervades SCOAN, and the mysterious deaths and suicide attempts that were 'hushed up' by the church. As usual, all opinions expressed are those of the author.

The second, and final time I left SCOAN was a year after the stupid 'water bottle incident' I wrote about earlier. After leaving, I spent a couple of months in the UK before asking to come back. I had mentioned before how disciples feel that SCOAN is the only place to get close to God, and more importantly, how it's God's will for you to be there if you're a disciple. So it doesn't take a theologian to conclude that I was outside of God's will for my life. I had given it a while for the disciples to cool down over the last incident before asking TB Joshua if I could return as a disciple. He said yes, he would like that.

And so continued my Nigerian adventure. For the next 6 months, I changed game plan. I knew where I had gone wrong the first time, which had led to not getting work and being bored crazy all day. So this time I made it a point to throw around some quotable quotes, start talking TB Joshua messages, etc. It wasn't long til I was involved in the youth and newcomers' departments.

Later on that year, I asked if I could take a leave of absence for a couple of weeks to visit my family. My family are spread out across the world and it's not often we're in one place. TB Joshua said yes, no problem, and I left soon after. I had asked the disciples for a letter of invitation before I left, so I could show the Nigerian embassy, but they said no, we'll email it to you. Maybe I was too trusting, cos it was the last time I ever heard from them. Two weeks later, I emailed saying I was ready to get back. No answer. I never would get a reply. Over the next few weeks, I had called, even the private numbers I knew, and emailed several times. After two months of waiting I finally gave up when I saw a certain disciple on Emmanuel TV back at the church. He had left Nigeria at the same time as me, yet he was back there and I was not.

Families are seen by disciples as a hindrance. When you go there as a disciple, you are strongly encouraged to cut all links with your family and friends. They will tell you that you are here in the first place shows that your family was unable to help you in what you are looking for, and that maintaining contact with family would only hinder you and make you lose your focus. I managed to get away with emailing about once a week or two, but alot of people – especially the female disciples – cut themselves off completely, only contacting or visiting their families on TB Joshua's instructions. Some (again, females) had even forsaken their surnames and adopted the surname "Joshua." I found that particularly disturbing, and usually got really angry when listening to how my family had failed me, how only TB Joshua could help, and how that was why I was there. So when I asked to go off to see my family on our reunion, it just showed to them how "unserious" I was.

In those few weeks afterwards, I was well and truly devastated. I quickly forgot about all my belongings I had left there. The rejection was a lot worse. Eventually I travelled back to the UK to try get my life on track, even though I had no idea what to do. When you go as a disciple, in a way you're shooting yourself in the foot. You've left your job, your friends, and if you do things right, you have estranged yourself from your family. I had a year long gap in my work references, and no money of my own. I was living in the south of London in a flat share where everyone seemed to get drunk and high all the time, working in a minimal wage job. So, I ended up doing what most guys would have done if they didn't know what to do with their lives. I joined the the Army.

At first, I had gone to the SCOAN UK branch for church. It seemed the best way to still get "the message." I was still brainwashed in thinking that TB Joshua's sermons were unique and no one else's preaching would do. But Sundays just made me sad for the rest of the week, so I stopped and went to another one, where I got a bit of a pleasant surprise. The sermons weren't all that bad; in fact, some of the messages taught the same things that TB Joshua's messages did. It went a long way to show that TB Joshua wasn't as unique as I had been taught. Disciples depend on TB Joshua's message, and I've been told by a few that their personal fear in leaving was that they wouldn't get such quality stuff anymore, that they'll "shrivel up and die" spiritually. It's just not true.

I have never, not once, heard anything positive about a single other ministry from disciples.

It wasn't easy starting your life again, getting a bank account when you're in your 20s and have no credit history for a year, or any references or even proof of what you were doing in West Africa. But it was definitely a good thing. Disciples live in a cut off social environment, where permission to do anything comes from just one person. To use the treadmill, I had to get written permission from TB Joshua. To call or email my family, permission. To get my hair cut, permission. Disciples are not allowed to read books written by anyone else like Joyce Meyers or Benny Hinn. They live in a Big Brother environment where they are encouraged to watch and report on each other to TB Joshua. The success stories like deliverances or miracles are shown again and again, but the untold stories of failures are hushed up. There are many secrets about SCOAN. For instance a pretty prominent disciple, a "junior prophet" died. That was hushed up. The Austrian branch got closed down, that too was kept from me when I asked how it was going. When I asked why a couple more junior prophets had left, I was told to just focus on why I was there. Another disciple tried to commit suicide by throwing himself off the roof, and that got hushed up real quick. There is so much secrecy about the place.
Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
How TB Joshua Connived with Medical Doctors to Falsify Reports for Miracle Seekers | Objectv Live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF9DZERWd4I
Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by TruthinAction: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
T B Joshua deserves to be in the Guiness book of world record as the most successful scammer of all time. How is able to still carry on amidst these allegations is amazing. But I know, he will expire soon just like Rev King.
Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
TruthinAction:

T B Joshua deserves to be in the Guiness book of world record as the most successful scammer of all time. How is able to still carry on amidst these allegations is amazing. But I know, he will expire soon just like Rev King.

He has been strategically hoodwinking and bribing journalists and other officials to cover up his back and for propaganda. It is sad to see how he has bewitched many Christians, especially those who are supposed to know better. These are indeed the last days prophecies being fulfilled in our very eyes. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
How We Bounce Real Cripples; TB Joshua Sends Spies to Other Churches - Ex-Security at Synagogue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnEeeeW3KBM
Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by jcross19: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
TruthinAction:
this is amazing !!!!!
Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Further confirmation of sexual abuse at SCOAN Athens: Sandra's story
Posted on April 19, 2015 by tbjoshuawatch

After posting Kate's story of being sexually abused by TB Joshua's pastor in Athens, "Sandra" got in contact with her story. Sandra previously served at SCOAN Athens as the right hand of the pastor.

Sandra's Story

As an ex-member of SCOAN and of the Athens Branch, I want to confirm that everything Kate has said is true. I was Andreas right hand and worked extremely closely with him until I discovered the shocking things that these girls were going through. 2 of the abused girls came to me for help, despite the fact that it wasn't permitted to share your secrets with anybody but Andreas and his wife. The girls were in a terrible state, contemplating suicide and completely overpowered by the terrible actions of this man. I was devastated by the way he justified his abuse to the girls.

Andreas told them that it was a blessing to have sexual contact with him, using verses from Songs of Solomon to justify himself, that he was doing these things to protect them from having relationships with other boys and that as their mentor, he had a right over their bodies. One thing which Kate forgot to mention is that he once told her "I am going to find you a nice boy to marry in the church, and then we can continue our relationship. You will keep the balance in your marriage as I am keeping it in mine."

When I confronted him about it, he begged me for forgiveness and would then continue these dirty actions in secret until he was exposed again. Eventually I found out about a third and fourth girl who were being abused at the same time.

When we exposed these matters, Andreas fled back to Nigeria. He said that TB Joshua would handle the situation. When Kate went to Lagos with a letter signed by 8 of us, we expected TB Joshua to condemn the actions of Andreas and help us. Instead we were totally devastated. Tb Joshua gave an answer that was chilling. (It is all written in Kate's article). Following our hundreds of emails to him, begging him for help, he called me one evening. He said the following to me:

'I don't want to lose you. I know you. I want you to stay by Andreas' side now that he is coming back. As a wise man, you know like Harry. And you will be by my side too when I come to Greece.'

It was shocking that TB Joshua was ready to send Andreas back as a 'wise man' after everything he had done. He showed no consideration towards the pain we were going through. I was in a terrible state with a huge weight on my shoulders, and TB Joshua didn't help me. We had to take matters into our own hands and go and tell his wife. Our purpose was to console her, to be there for her but she chose not to believe us. We were banned from attending meetings and called liars and betrayers.

The fruit of this ministry is lies. Andreas lived his life based on lies. He lied to his wife, he lied to the congregation and he lied to his workers. He would humiliate workers in meetings and expose them for being sexually impure, but then bring girls back to his office and sexually abuse them.

My question is: How did Andreas manage to do everything he did and have a clear conscience? It's interesting to note that the systematic way Andreas abused girls is exactly the same way Bisola Johnson describes Tb Joshua abusing her. There does indeed appear to be a culture of sexual abuse at the SCOAN.

Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

What Happened To Harry? See bolded above.

https://tbjoshuawatch./2015/04/13/what-happened-to-harry/

What happened to Harry?
Posted on April 13, 2015 by tbjoshuawatch

When the sexual abuse scandal at SCOAN Athens became too difficult to contain, TB Joshua sent his henchman "Wiseman" Harry to shut down the branch and claim (falsely) that it was never an official SCOAN branch and it was started without authority. TB Joshua Watch has managed to obtain an audio recording (Greek with English interpretation) and transcription (English) of his final speech, and the chaos that ensued resulting in the police being called to break up what had virtually become a riot. Below we present the audio recording of his speech, the transcription, and a video of the aftermath. After that we have some personal reflections on the transformation of Harry from "gentle, good-natured boy, with genuine love for Christ" to deceitful henchman of a false prophet.

Emmanuel. You all know very well that I am Greek. I am from Macedonia and the purpose I came to Greece was to meet my mother who is sick. From the moment I came to Greece, I keep hearing things about brother Andreas. Andreas did this, Andreas did that, since Friday. So since I came to Greece, I decided to speak to you. I don't want to leave Greece unless I settle this matter. First of all, I want you to know that I am not here to judge Andreas. Judgment belongs to God. If I start judging him now, then soon I will be in the same problem, because the Bible says in 1 Corinthians 10:12 that he who thinks he stands well on his feet, it is better for him to watch out so he doesn't fall down. So I am not here to judge him. I would like to tell you some things about my life. In 2010, when I received the anointing of God and became a wise man by God's grace, I came to Greece for a revival. Many of you were present. After the revival, everyone expected me to come back to Greece to open a new church. My father in Christ Prophet TB Joshua provided the biggest and most beautiful place in Macedonia so I could start my ministry. For four years since that day, we have been paying the rent of that room without using it. Do you know why? Because I have not finished my training yet. I am not the only one who has received the anointing from the Prophet, we are 4 as those who watch Emmanuel TV know.

The reason I didn't open the church in 2010 is because with the weaknesses I had then, I would not be able to stand against the temptations which were coming for me. So I decided to run back to my mentor Prophet Tb Joshua to receive more training. Let me tell you some things about Andreas. When Andreas left Nigeria in 2005 and came to Greece, he left that place with anger and disrespect for the Prophet, with rudeness because he didn't want to finish his training under Prophet Tb Joshua. The same training we wise men received. We all thought that when he came to Greece he would find a job and continue his life as before. But when Andreas came to Greece, he started gathering people for home fellowship. Since then, that fellowship grew and became what it is today. Many of those that attended that fellowship didn't go because of Andreas. They didn't go to see him. They went there because they had love for Jesus Christ and love for the man of God Prophet TB Joshua. Many of you here today, before you became members of this fellowship, you had visited Lagos, Nigeria and seen the wonders and miracles that God is performing through his servant prophet tb Joshua. When you returned from Nigeria to Greece, because of your love for Christ and Prophet TB Joshua, you started gathering around Andreas. Let me tell you what happened in 2010. I remember it was Autumn, October. It happened straight after the revival here in Greece. In Lagos, Nigeria, Prophet TB Joshua had said on a live broadcast 'Mr. Andreas needs to come back to Lagos for training.' Who remembers these words? I remember it very well because I was present when it happened. He said Mr. Andreas needs to come to Lagos for training. From that moment, Andreas had to leave here and go back to Nigeria for training. This was the will of God for his life. But Andreas chose to remain here and become a pastor. But a pastor without full training.

Why did you let him? – members shout.

Please let me finish. I believe you will receive your answer. The prophet had said Andreas must leave here, go back to Nigeria to receive training. Andreas chose on his own to disobey the prophet and be a pastor without necessary training.

This is hilarious- person in crowd shouts

Some people gathered that day and signed that they wanted to open a church but the prophet repeatedly said I have no branch anywhere all around the world. How many people have heard this? He has NO branch anywhere in all the world. Not in Greece, not in the UK , not in South Africa. What you call a church here is not a church, it is a fellowship. When people gathered and signed that they want to have a church, the prophet had NOTHING to do with this. The prophet didn't sign and agree with this. If you look at the papers, you will never find the prophet's name anywhere.

Who was sending the money? - a person in crowd shouts.

I believe you are not ready to hear what I have to say. If you continue this way, I will stop my speech. Should I continue?

Yes!

If you look on the papers, you will not see TB Joshua's name anywhere. The Prophet is not managing the place, he is not a priest here, he is not the cashier here. You heard me well. The Prophet is not a cashier, not a priest neither the boss here. Neither the president that created this fellowship. If you look at the sign at the discreet title of the fellowship, you will find the name of the fellowship here. I do not call it church because it is not a church, it is a fellowship. If you look at the name it says "Church of All nations- Hearing Ministry"

Have you seen the word "Synagogue" on the sign? I am asking you. Have you seen the name "Synagogue" on the church here? What you see is Church of All Nations - Hearing Ministry. I told you, the Prophet has no branch anywhere in the world.

Since you are asking for us to come here to settle the matter, we are here with the decision that this fellowship must close. Immediately after today's service, the moment I leave, this fellowship must close. (Wise man Harry gets angry with translator). You keep saying church, it is a fellowship. It is not a church. Prophet has said that we don't have a single branch around the world, which is why this fellowship must shut down. For those of you that want to continue to be a member of SCOAN must go home and watch Emmanuel TV as the whole world does. You can't get together and say "let us open a church in the name of the Prophet" This fellowship is closing. This is how things are in Macedonia, they just gather watch Emmanuel TV. Distance is not a barrier. Wherever you are, through Emmanuel TV by faith you can receive from God. So we have come to the end of this service. I would like the see the people who signed at the beginning of this fellowship because this fellowship must be erased from the papers because it has not happened with the approval of the prophet.

I will be praying for you and you be praying for me. I believe very soon, when by God's grace we finish the training, the four wise men that the prophet is personally training, he will send us all around the world to open branches of the SCOAN. I believe as a Greek that I am, the Prophet will send me to Greece to open a branch of SCOAN.

(Members protest)

But if you continue to blaspheme the name of God and speak against Jesus Christ, this will not help the prophet to send anyone to Greece. He will send me to another country where people appreciate the wise men. Thank you. God with you.

Crowd member: Shame on you! You should be ashamed! This is a cheap political speech! You tramp!

At this point, chaos broke out. This is what happened in SCOAN Athens on 1st June 2014 before the police showed up.

To be continued....
Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:48am On Jan 14
jcross19:

this is amazing !!!!!

It should be shocking to say the least. angry
Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:10am On Jan 14
HOW TB JOSHUA HAD SEX WITH MEMBERS' DAUGHTERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1bspzpkDMw
Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:15am On Jan 14
Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by FxMasterz: 4:10pm On Jan 14
This is epic!

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:33pm On Jan 14
OLAADEGBU:

What happened to Harry?
Posted on April 13, 2015 by tbjoshuawatch

When the sexual abuse scandal at SCOAN Athens became too difficult to contain, TB Joshua sent his henchman "Wiseman" Harry to shut down the branch and claim (falsely) that it was never an official SCOAN branch and it was started without authority. TB Joshua Watch has managed to obtain an audio recording (Greek with English interpretation) and transcription (English) of his final speech, and the chaos that ensued resulting in the police being called to break up what had virtually become a riot. Below we present the audio recording of his speech, the transcription, and a video of the aftermath. After that we have some personal reflections on the transformation of Harry from "gentle, good-natured boy, with genuine love for Christ" to deceitful henchman of a false prophet.

Emmanuel. You all know very well that I am Greek. I am from Macedonia and the purpose I came to Greece was to meet my mother who is sick. From the moment I came to Greece, I keep hearing things about brother Andreas. Andreas did this, Andreas did that, since Friday. So since I came to Greece, I decided to speak to you. I don't want to leave Greece unless I settle this matter. First of all, I want you to know that I am not here to judge Andreas. Judgment belongs to God. If I start judging him now, then soon I will be in the same problem, because the Bible says in 1 Corinthians 10:12 that he who thinks he stands well on his feet, it is better for him to watch out so he doesn't fall down. So I am not here to judge him. I would like to tell you some things about my life. In 2010, when I received the anointing of God and became a wise man by God's grace, I came to Greece for a revival. Many of you were present. After the revival, everyone expected me to come back to Greece to open a new church. My father in Christ Prophet TB Joshua provided the biggest and most beautiful place in Macedonia so I could start my ministry. For four years since that day, we have been paying the rent of that room without using it. Do you know why? Because I have not finished my training yet. I am not the only one who has received the anointing from the Prophet, we are 4 as those who watch Emmanuel TV know.

The reason I didn't open the church in 2010 is because with the weaknesses I had then, I would not be able to stand against the temptations which were coming for me. So I decided to run back to my mentor Prophet Tb Joshua to receive more training. Let me tell you some things about Andreas. When Andreas left Nigeria in 2005 and came to Greece, he left that place with anger and disrespect for the Prophet, with rudeness because he didn't want to finish his training under Prophet Tb Joshua. The same training we wise men received. We all thought that when he came to Greece he would find a job and continue his life as before. But when Andreas came to Greece, he started gathering people for home fellowship. Since then, that fellowship grew and became what it is today. Many of those that attended that fellowship didn't go because of Andreas. They didn't go to see him. They went there because they had love for Jesus Christ and love for the man of God Prophet TB Joshua. Many of you here today, before you became members of this fellowship, you had visited Lagos, Nigeria and seen the wonders and miracles that God is performing through his servant prophet tb Joshua. When you returned from Nigeria to Greece, because of your love for Christ and Prophet TB Joshua, you started gathering around Andreas. Let me tell you what happened in 2010. I remember it was Autumn, October. It happened straight after the revival here in Greece. In Lagos, Nigeria, Prophet TB Joshua had said on a live broadcast 'Mr. Andreas needs to come back to Lagos for training.' Who remembers these words? I remember it very well because I was present when it happened. He said Mr. Andreas needs to come to Lagos for training. From that moment, Andreas had to leave here and go back to Nigeria for training. This was the will of God for his life. But Andreas chose to remain here and become a pastor. But a pastor without full training.

Why did you let him? – members shout.

Please let me finish. I believe you will receive your answer. The prophet had said Andreas must leave here, go back to Nigeria to receive training. Andreas chose on his own to disobey the prophet and be a pastor without necessary training.

This is hilarious- person in crowd shouts

Some people gathered that day and signed that they wanted to open a church but the prophet repeatedly said I have no branch anywhere all around the world. How many people have heard this? He has NO branch anywhere in all the world. Not in Greece, not in the UK , not in South Africa. What you call a church here is not a church, it is a fellowship. When people gathered and signed that they want to have a church, the prophet had NOTHING to do with this. The prophet didn't sign and agree with this. If you look at the papers, you will never find the prophet's name anywhere.

Who was sending the money? - a person in crowd shouts.

I believe you are not ready to hear what I have to say. If you continue this way, I will stop my speech. Should I continue?

Yes!

If you look on the papers, you will not see TB Joshua's name anywhere. The Prophet is not managing the place, he is not a priest here, he is not the cashier here. You heard me well. The Prophet is not a cashier, not a priest neither the boss here. Neither the president that created this fellowship. If you look at the sign at the discreet title of the fellowship, you will find the name of the fellowship here. I do not call it church because it is not a church, it is a fellowship. If you look at the name it says "Church of All nations- Hearing Ministry"

Have you seen the word "Synagogue" on the sign? I am asking you. Have you seen the name "Synagogue" on the church here? What you see is Church of All Nations - Hearing Ministry. I told you, the Prophet has no branch anywhere in the world.

Since you are asking for us to come here to settle the matter, we are here with the decision that this fellowship must close. Immediately after today's service, the moment I leave, this fellowship must close. (Wise man Harry gets angry with translator). You keep saying church, it is a fellowship. It is not a church. Prophet has said that we don't have a single branch around the world, which is why this fellowship must shut down. For those of you that want to continue to be a member of SCOAN must go home and watch Emmanuel TV as the whole world does. You can't get together and say "let us open a church in the name of the Prophet" This fellowship is closing. This is how things are in Macedonia, they just gather watch Emmanuel TV. Distance is not a barrier. Wherever you are, through Emmanuel TV by faith you can receive from God. So we have come to the end of this service. I would like the see the people who signed at the beginning of this fellowship because this fellowship must be erased from the papers because it has not happened with the approval of the prophet.

I will be praying for you and you be praying for me. I believe very soon, when by God's grace we finish the training, the four wise men that the prophet is personally training, he will send us all around the world to open branches of the SCOAN. I believe as a Greek that I am, the Prophet will send me to Greece to open a branch of SCOAN.

(Members protest)

But if you continue to blaspheme the name of God and speak against Jesus Christ, this will not help the prophet to send anyone to Greece. He will send me to another country where people appreciate the wise men. Thank you. God with you.

Crowd member: Shame on you! You should be ashamed! This is a cheap political speech! You tramp!

At this point, chaos broke out. This is what happened in SCOAN Athens on 1st June 2014 before the police showed up.

To be continued....

Personal Reflections from people familiar with the event
From "John Smith" ex SCOAN Athens member:

"When Harry came to Athens to close the branch after the scandal was revealed, among the many lies joshua had told him to tell us to protect his name, he also said that Andreas the former Athens pastor, was not sent by joshua to open a branch, that he did it on its own!!! That he was a disobedient disespectfull arrogant and that he never finished his training in scoan. Of course theres no need for me to point out that all these are funny lies. Funny enough to the extent that harry himself before he became a disciple of joshua was living at the same house for six months in the scoan athens building with that disobedient disrespectful and arrogant pastor , and where studying and meditating the Word together.!!!! Funny enough it was this disobedient disrespectful and arrogant pastor who mediated and called joshua to sent him Harry as a disciple!!!!! and funny enough joshua listened to him and accepted Harry as a disciple!!! YES joshua accepted Harry as a disciple out of the recommendations of a disobedient disrespectful and arrogant person who had never finished his training left on his own went to Athens and opened an illegal branch in his name!!!! Can you imagine the extent to which they want to undermine our intelligence. The truth is that joshua had the perfect relations with Andreas until the end when the scandal unfolded and joshua through him away as he does with anyone see Zavlaris… yes the great false prophet was completely ignorant of the fornication taking place in his own branch!!! of course scoanites will say ” you can not blame joshua, he sees only what God shows him”, Oh you foolish scoanites isn’t you mentor that teaches you that CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME. But what actually shocked me that day is what Harry said about himself as the opposite example of Andreas. He said ” In 2010 when i came and made the crusade in Athens, after that everybody expected me to come back to Macedonia and open the Branch, but I realized that with the weakness I had back then I would not succeed in my mission thus I decided to go back to my mentor joshua to complete my training” implying that this is what Andreas never did. I was shocked!!! Then I realised that no one can ever be free from that charlatan. Do you imagine my friends what this delusional criminal joshua is teaching his people. After receiving the ultimate promise of GOD HIS SPIRIT Harry was in need to return to joshua for training…..!!!!! BLASPHEMY BLASPHEMY BLASPHEMY meaning the Spirit of God was completely unable to help Harry let alone Harry help others, thus joshua was needed I wish anyone could realise my sorrow. I really love Harry, I pray that he wakes up now that he is in Greece, he is a good boy good heart and always dreamed to serve God. I dont know why God allowed him to be trapped mentally and emotionally in that dangerous sect, under that cunning and sick person joshua. Lets pray his eyes will open soon. God has a plan"

From "Jeremiah" ex-SCOAN Athens member:

"Harry arrived at SCOAN Athens approximately the time I did, in the beginning of 2006. It was the pastor that inspired him to go to Lagos and their relationship was like Paul and Timothy…..but of course SCOAN discourages any kind of intimate relationship due to the divide and conquer policy for authoritative purposes on Joshua’s behalf. Those who were once the closest of friends became enemies and envy had paved its path. And beyond their respective personalities, I am more than convinced, that this was the work of the well hidden yet undeniable heresy taught at SCOAN, first and foremost, concerning the Holy Spirit. But I won’t get into that now….I have spoken extensively in previous posts. Now, Harry was a gentle, good natured boy, with genuine love for Christ and a heart ready to serve God. He was simple, humble and accessible. What I witnessed however on the 1st of June 2014, was a completely different story: the same arrogance, the same authoritative mannerism, the same lying spirit was displayed as in the SCOAN Athens pastor. AS IN SCOAN, PERIOD."

From Just Wonder (who has family involved with SCOAN)

Look at how tbj changed Harry’s appearance alone. He looks like a proper cult leader. I know that Harry did not want to change his appearance, but tbj forced and threatened him, until he looks like this! Not to think how his spirit has changed and is caught in a trap! I will keep on praying for him and the rest of tbj’s boot licking devotees, to be saved, healed and delivered from that cult leader tbj. It is heart breaking to see in what they have changed into under that false prophet!
Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:48am On Jan 18
Ajoke Is 100 % TB Joshua's Biological Daughter, Here Is Why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHc901Ys1VA
Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:31am On Jan 18
From Lagos to Winchester: how a divisive Nigerian pastor built a global following
Posted on September 9, 2021 by tbjoshuawatch

One of the founders of TB Joshua Watch has written a Guardian "Long Read" article examining the unlikely global following TB Joshua built and the devastating impact his ministry had on many families. Follow the link to read the full piece.

TheGuardian
Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by AgentNairaland(f): 11:02am On Jan 18
You are a big disgrace and disappointment for sprawling rubbish against this man

OLAADEGBU:

Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:53am On Jan 18
OLAADEGBU:

Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by christistruth01: 12:38pm On Jan 18
OLAADEGBU:

You get Sense

Bisola Johnson said she was physically there when Ajoke's Pregnant Mother Confronted TB Joshua that he had impregnated her

Secondly
Notice that TB Joshua has unusually high Cheekbones and Cheek shape and Ajoke has the exactly same unusual Cheek bone Formation and Position
Ajoke's Cheeks Belong to TB Joshua
There are other features but nobody can deny the Cheeks

Lastly Bisola also mentioned that she found out from another Disciple that it was TB Joshua that arranged for Ajoke's mother to disappear after he asked her to bring the Baby

Because he didn't want the Woman to tarnish his image later as he had had a child with her outside Wedlock
Why would he have ordered her to be "Disappeared" if he wasn't hiding something?

TB Joshua's relative has testified in record to Maureen Badejo that TB Joshua used his own Mother for Rituals and that is why his family members run away from him

So TB Joshua denying his own daughter is a small thing for him

The important thing now is to identify Ajoke's Mother's Family or hope they will come out and for Ajoke to return to School

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu6kbxIJmBk?si=06k24fQrvohsSJXF

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:07pm On Jan 19
A statement from Willem Ouweneel on TB Joshua
Posted on July 26, 2016 by tbjoshuawatch

Willem Ouweneel is a Dutch biologist, philosopher and theologian and a well known figure in Dutch evangelical circles. In 2002 he visited SCOAN and wrote some positive articles about the experience, strongly endorsing TB Joshua and his ministry. He is probably the best known and most credible evangelical theologian to ever publicly endorse TB Joshua. Even 10 years later, SCOAN regularly put out articles on their numerous blogs using quotes from these articles to promote the ministry. Since Ouweneel had not written anything about TB Joshua for over 10 years, we thought we would get in contact to find out where he currently stands on the issue. He gave us the following statement to publish:

I do not endorse TBJ anymore, because:

1. I have had no contact with SCOAN for more than ten years
2. His irresponsible building activities, which cost more than 160 dear lives I believe (Editors note: 116 deaths, but many more seriously injured)
3. Very serious rumors about sexual harassment of collaborators.

https://tbjoshuawatch./2016/07/26/a-statement-from-willem-ouweneel-on-tb-joshua/

Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:23am On Jan 28
Exclusive Interview With TB Joshua's Ex-Disciple | I Was The First To See Ajoke | Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svKQYbyfDyo
Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by Nigeriaporn: 7:30am On Jan 28
STOP SPAMMING NAIRALAND WITH TB JOSHUA SEVERAL THREADS. ONE THREAD IS ENOUGH !!!

Nah so madness take dey start. Only you open several threads on TB Joshua on nairaland and only you dey reply yourself

I nor why nairaland moderators and seun never ban you for spamming nairaland
Re: Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:36am On Jan 28
Nigeriaporn:
STOP SPAMMING NAIRALAND WITH TB JOSHUA SEVERAL THREADS. ONE THREAD IS ENOUGH !!!

Nah so madness take dey start. Only you open several threads on TB Joshua on nairaland and only you dey reply yourself

I nor why nairaland moderators and seun never ban you for spamming nairaland

At least you cannot resist not clicking on the thread but make a contribution. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Work Right On Sabbath Day / CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE / To Nairaland Atheist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 243
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.