Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) (33830 Views)

Shanawole, 11-Year-Old Ex-Cultist Now A Pastor, Thanks To Pastor Tony Rapu / A Review Of Ray Comfort’s The Atheist Delusion (yep, I Watched The Whole Thing) / Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by photoshoot(m): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
Alright so one day I was ironing my dad’s shirts and watching the TV. A Christian show was on. Interesting one.

http://zikoko.com/list/day-watched-pastors-televised-healing-session/

Some sick people were gathered in this church awaiting healing from the pastor. The place was electrified! Screams and shouts, rah.
The pastor towered over them, muttering in his sweet voice. You could say the atmosphere was feeling miraculous at the time.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by photoshoot(m): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
Bodyguards everywhere. Anticipation was crazy. I was watching with rapt attention.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
And....

1 Like

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by photoshoot(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
Next thing: whoosh. The healing began. People were crying, laughing and screaming.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by photoshoot(m): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
Bad ass. Pastor was wading through people and curing them like whoa. And he looked cool doing it!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by photoshoot(m): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
…then he arrived at this woman standing at the back of the line.

“What do you want the Lord to do for you” he said, I guess.
Woman said “Healing for my son.”
“Where is he?”

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by photoshoot(m): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
She removed the baby from under her blouse. The only way to describe the baby is…his head had a head.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by photoshoot(m): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
Pastor was like:

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by photoshoot(m): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
Baby was like:

cry cry

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by photoshoot(m): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
I was like:

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by photoshoot(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
Pastor laid hands…

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by photoshoot(m): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
…sprinkled anointing oil…

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by photoshoot(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
…covered as much of the head’s surface area as his holy mantle could accommodate…

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by photoshoot(m): 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
While this was happening, I was all like

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by photoshoot(m): 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
After a while the pastor moved on oh. Went to cure people with AIDS and blindness and cancer but as for that tumor?

The end tongue

Please epp me embarassed
Check my signature

166 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by Flexherbal(m): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
Just wait for your dad!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by yanabasee(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lol.... You jst crack me up.. Had a boring evening until this came up!...

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by photoshoot(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
Flexherbal:
Just wait for your dad!

grin
I ran out of the house tongue

Source: http://zikoko.com/list/day-watched-pastors-televised-healing-session/

Cc: lalasticlala

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by photoshoot(m): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
yanabasee:
Lol.... You jst crack me up.. Had a boring evening until this came up!...

Hehe cheesy

Check this out also

https://www.nairaland.com/3217563/15-pictures-youll-recognize-youve
Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by phillthy(m): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
Guy you are a badoo.
Great stuff

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by photoshoot(m): 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
phillthy:
Guy you are a badoo.

Great stuff

Lol, thanks..
But I surfed for it online...

4 Likes

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by Amberon11: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
oo
Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by veekid(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
!
Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by sammieddi(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by McJane(f): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
Op ur dad is gonna kill u grin

Berra go and hide that cloth if its not his OK tongue
Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by Category1: 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
[size=15pt]the doctor will cure it......u atheist bro.[/size]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by Victorakats(m): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
.. And the baby is like, pastor, who's responsible for this? grin

Read all about big aunty O here http://www.amaraofficial.com/2016/03/how-can-i-help-her-experience-orgasm.html
Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by Kangol99(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by gbaskiboy: 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
This remind me of a friend of mine paul he was nicknamed Head of state, because of the size of his head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by twentyk(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
Has your dad killed u yet
Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by agitator: 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
lol! guy, the pastor dey cure ear infection? undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? / Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all / Imoudu Sule, Apostle Suleman's Father Warns Him Over PMB, APC Criticisms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.