Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Jim Iyke Is Full Of Himself - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Is Full Of Himself (2357 Views)

Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria / Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Best Dressed Man- Omotola (photos) / Jim Iyke Is Virgin Atlantic Ambassador In N23m Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Jim Iyke Is Full Of Himself by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2011
michelin89:

He is actually a good actor and very versatile too.

Jim Iyke does not act in his movies, that is just the way he is in real life grin
Re: Jim Iyke Is Full Of Himself by LadyT(f): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2011
I like Jim! Hes a talented actor grin
Re: Jim Iyke Is Full Of Himself by tjskii(f): 7:49am On Apr 14, 2011
michelin89:

He is actually a good actor and very versatile too.

i agree with you on his being a good actor, but on his versatility,i'd ave to disagree,he always plays the role of a bad boy/americana

bad boy, when he plays other roles,he doesn't quite pull it off, there was this role he played, where he was supposed to be a quiet

lovesick puppy,the tin no just gel at all,unlike ramsey noah, now that's a versatile actor,there was this movie i saw him in once, he

played the role of a truckpusher in the village,meen the guy nailed the part

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Female And Male Rapper In Nigeria / Nollywood Actresses Accredited In New American Novel / I Hate Kitchens -tonto Dikeh (interview)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.