Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Please Please Please Guyz Help Me, This Is Not A Joke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Please Please Guyz Help Me, This Is Not A Joke (1617 Views)

Pls Guyz Help Me With A Interesting Series Movie That I Should Download * / How A Joke Ruin My 2days Relationship With Her(pic) / How Many Guyz Can Do This,, Matured Mind Only....pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Please Please Guyz Help Me, This Is Not A Joke by hkidola00(m): 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
ok before I start, for guyz saying dere are no virgin girls in nigeria again are getting it wrong.I plan to marry this girl sincerely from the depth of my heart, tho I'm an aspiring footballer hoping to make wave sooner than later
So this my wife to be is 18 while im 21, and shes a virgin, i just confirmed it this evening, dis is no joke, I'm so serious, dis is not to make pple laff,so after much romancing for sometimes now, we had sex but I wasn't able to go in guyz, for real i held my dick to make it harder, but d girl moaning in pain wasn't helping meen
i was using a condom before, so i removed it waen i no fit enter, but still it entered a bit but not fully to disvirgin her fully

So im like omo, au wull i do dis, but den i think i need tramadol for my penniss to be stronger......I ain't lying
Re: Please Please Please Guyz Help Me, This Is Not A Joke by achinaboy(m): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
who said there are no virgins in naija? again considering your age and your experience,i don't think you know the difference between a virgin and a girl with a dry pppusy,,one more thing,why not enjoy your life first as a kid before u start talking about future wife

2 Likes

Re: Please Please Please Guyz Help Me, This Is Not A Joke by hkidola00(m): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
achinaboy:
who said there are no virgins in naija? again considering your age and your experience,i don't think you know the difference between a virgin and a girl with a dry pppusy,,one more thing,why not enjoy your life first as a kid before u start talking about future wife
hmmmmmm, well i love d girl and she is sooooo fair and pretty, so dat y i didnt believe she's a virgin until I confirmed it,and I know wen it dry, i tell u, shes a virgin not dryness
Re: Please Please Please Guyz Help Me, This Is Not A Joke by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
Wish I
achinaboy:
wish I could double like this
Re: Please Please Please Guyz Help Me, This Is Not A Joke by waleyp(m): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
Shoro niyen?
Re: Please Please Please Guyz Help Me, This Is Not A Joke by Khd95(m): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
Kidos erry where
Re: Please Please Please Guyz Help Me, This Is Not A Joke by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
achinaboy:
dats a bad advice....

OP, lemme tell u sum'n, If u intend to marry her and keep her, stick to that! it's not even a must that u have sex with her now unless it's an agreement u both reached. For ur semi erect Dick, u must have been masturbating a lot to have such a problem, u don't even have to hold ur Dick before u can penetrate, hmmm... at 21 you are experiencing this, what would happen in the near future If u truely want to do it by all means, then u may opt in for the extras, but am not in support of that. U do it at ur own risk... thanks
Re: Please Please Please Guyz Help Me, This Is Not A Joke by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
hkidola00:
hmmmmmm, well i love d girl and she is sooooo fair and pretty, so dat y i didnt believe she's a virgin until I confirmed it,and I know wen it dry, i tell u, shes a virgin not dryness
how exactly did u confirm it Did u see her hymen Or did she bleed Or u taking her tightness to be her virginity Which way did u confirm it Bros sad
Re: Please Please Please Guyz Help Me, This Is Not A Joke by Adasun(m): 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
cool
Re: Please Please Please Guyz Help Me, This Is Not A Joke by hkidola00(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
how exactly did u confirm it Did u see her hymen Or did she bleed Or u taking her tightness to be her virginity Which way did u confirm it Bros sad
yeah good question, wen ur on top of a tight vaginaa, u will know, i used my fingers to feel it fully, and it was all sold out blocked,i held my dick wife my hand to be stronger, but d way d girl dey shout pain self dey fear me
Re: Please Please Please Guyz Help Me, This Is Not A Joke by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
hkidola00:
yeah good question, wen ur on top of a tight vaginaa, u will know, i used my fingers to feel it fully, and it was all sold out blocked,i held my dick wife my hand to be stronger, but d way d girl dey shout pain self dey fear me
lol.... Are u sure there is an opening there at all....

Anyway, I given u my advice already, so do what ur heart say Lil G... smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Please Please Guyz Help Me, This Is Not A Joke by hkidola00(m): 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
dats a bad advice....

OP, lemme tell u sum'n, If u intend to marry her and keep her, stick to that! it's not even a must that u have sex with her now unless it's an agreement u both reached. For ur semi erect Dick, u must have been masturbating a lot to have such a problem, u don't even have to hold ur Dick before u can penetrate, hmmm... at 21 you are experiencing this, what would happen in the near future If u truely want to do it by all means, then u may opt in for the extras, but am not in support of that. U do it at ur own risk... thanks
God bless u, ok not exactly semi erect, I guess it anxiety, and by extras, u mean tramadol??
Re: Please Please Please Guyz Help Me, This Is Not A Joke by hkidola00(m): 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
Khd95:
Kidos erry where
kid at 21
Re: Please Please Please Guyz Help Me, This Is Not A Joke by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
hkidola00:
God bless u, ok not exactly semi erect, I guess it anxiety, and by extras, u mean tramadol??

yeah Lil G
Re: Please Please Please Guyz Help Me, This Is Not A Joke by hkidola00(m): 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
waleyp:
Shoro niyen?
u will feel in top of the world d day u will meet a virgin
Re: Please Please Please Guyz Help Me, This Is Not A Joke by ABSOL10: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
it is that time when ladies stop being emotionally weak that they will be free, a guy that loves you will not ask you for sex not to talk of doubting your virginity. Your virginity is your dignity and the moment it is gone your self dignity is lost...Mr. 21 I with all sincerity doubt your love for the innocent girl, 'Love is trust'... I am proud to be a virgin if i tell you and you doubt me, please yourself not "testing"...I'm a guy though.
and for those with the common saying "there are no virgins in naija" wake up from your "lust" slumber because we still have "decent" virgins....

3 Likes

Re: Please Please Please Guyz Help Me, This Is Not A Joke by hkidola00(m): 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
ABSOL10:
it is that time when ladies stop being emotionally weak that they will be free, a guy that loves you will not ask you for sex not to talk of doubting your virginity. Your virginity is your dignity and the moment it is gone your self dignity is lost...Mr. 21 I with all sincerity doubt your love for the innocent girl, 'Love is trust'... I am proud to be a virgin if i tell you and you doubt me, please yourself not "testing"...I'm a guy though.
and for those with the common saying "there are no virgins in naija" wake up from your "lust" slumber because we still have "decent" virgins....
hmmmm,I give u my word, I so love her I get jealous seeing her wit any guy, nywayz, because a guy decided to have sex with a girl doesn't mean he doesn't like her naa, habaaa
Re: Please Please Please Guyz Help Me, This Is Not A Joke by H2Ossss(m): 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
hkidola00:
hmmmm,I give u my word, I so love her I get jealous seeing her wit any guy, nywayz, because a guy decided to have sex with a girl doesn't mean he doesn't like her naa, habaaa

hahahaha.. bros u funny...
1. you are 21 and marriage dey your mind... cool... but when that girl eye open.. you dey carry your heart do baba ijebu abii...
2. shezzz just 18... of course there are lots of 18yr old virgins... you will hardly see a 23 year old virgin though.
3. focus on being succesful...
Re: Please Please Please Guyz Help Me, This Is Not A Joke by hkidola00(m): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
H2Ossss:

hahahaha.. bros u funny...
1. you are 21 and marriage dey your mind... cool... but when that girl eye open.. you dey carry your heart do baba ijebu abii...
2. shezzz just 18... of course there are lots of 18yr old virgins... you will hardly see a 23 year old virgin though.
3. focus on being succesful...
o: u mean she doesn't know wot she's doing now?? at number 1 , I doubt dat, shes exposed a bit at least
Re: Please Please Please Guyz Help Me, This Is Not A Joke by ABSOL10: 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
hkidola00:

maybe it is infatuation + lust and not love ....
Re: Please Please Please Guyz Help Me, This Is Not A Joke by hkidola00(m): 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
ABSOL10:

maybe it is infatuation + lust and not love ....
*sigh.......
Re: Please Please Please Guyz Help Me, This Is Not A Joke by NiRfreak(m): 12:00am On Apr 29, 2016
'Pls guys help you?'.......to do what?....to help you disvirgin her?? abi to help you add engine oil to the dry pvssy?
Re: Please Please Please Guyz Help Me, This Is Not A Joke by hkidola00(m): 9:39am On Apr 29, 2016
NiRfreak:
'Pls guys help you?'.......to do what?....to help you disvirgin her?? abi to help you add engine oil to the dry pvssy?
any which way
Re: Please Please Please Guyz Help Me, This Is Not A Joke by Afrok(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2016
Everybody nah virgin until you bleep each other.
In your own case Op, u did not bleep her, so she's still a virgin to u.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things Its Abomination Not Love / Please Help: Girls Want To Kill Me.... / 6 Reasons We Find Bad Boys So Irresistible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.