Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,450 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Fake Police With 23 Children And 5 Wives Nabbed With Weeds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fake Police With 23 Children And 5 Wives Nabbed With Weeds (610 Views)

Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives / King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) / Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Police With 23 Children And 5 Wives Nabbed With Weeds by glorieazy(m): 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
A fake police officer, george Oliseh, 64 years of age has been apprehended and arrested by the police in Ogun state for disguising himself as the supretendent of police and for being caught with 10 bags of cannabis.
He was arrested alongside his brother in law, Isaac ishichelli. Oliseh reported that it was poverty and frustration that made to get into this. He also said taking care of his 23 children is becoming unbearable for him. Continue to see another picture after the cut.
Source=>> http://www.nairaleader.com/2016/04/checkout-photos-of-fake-police-officer.html?m=1

Re: Fake Police With 23 Children And 5 Wives Nabbed With Weeds by mankan2k7(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Whenever I see drug traffickers being caught, I quickly do this........

I checked d name sir, I have never being dissapointed

The hardworking people
Re: Fake Police With 23 Children And 5 Wives Nabbed With Weeds by alorax2(f): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
23 kids shocked, sir u try o grin
Re: Fake Police With 23 Children And 5 Wives Nabbed With Weeds by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:01am On Apr 29, 2016
NCAN over to you!

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Emmaohmagod Is Engaged...read His Sweet Proposal Story! / Did You Do This In Secondary School? Pic / See Customized Condolence Register made for OJB JEZREEL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.