Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives (5053 Views)

Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) / King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) / Meet Singer Akon's 5 Wives, You Never Know [PHOTOS + VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives by damiloladuke: 10:36am On Aug 13, 2018
Veteran Senegalese-American singer Akon captured on bed with Celina Powell, cheating on his five wives.

The singer was seen in the video sleeping while the lady made the tape, probably to serve as evidence that Akon was her latest victim.

Celina has reportedly had sex with Offset, Snoop Dogg, Waka Flocka, and a host of other popular guys.

Celina, an Instagram model, has been known to expose all of her ex-rapper lovers by leaking photos of herself and them in their beds and Akon is the latest to be exposed.

Her previous victim was Snoop Dogg who she exposed some few months back and it all looks like the celebrities are the ones rushing after her.

Celia Powell's name has been on many lips of late. Perhaps that's exactly to her liking

A Youtube search of Celina Powell reveals plenty of similar titles. "IG Thot" is generally used as a chief descriptor.

One interview promises that she'll be "exposing rappers", and she shamelessly delivers on that front.

Watch the Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhWA3i0NjKI

It was thought that when the responsibility of motherhood was upon her, there might be a chance that Celina's prowling days were over. But it doesn't seem to be getting anywhere ending as Akon has become her latest victim.

https://lailasnews.com/akon-captured-on-bed-with-celina-powell-video/

lalasticlala

Re: Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:37am On Aug 13, 2018
Short of words......
Re: Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:42am On Aug 13, 2018
grin angry.. see akon face.. grin grin see casting.
Re: Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives by Preca(f): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2018
grin
Re: Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives by Truths22(m): 11:11am On Aug 13, 2018
Akon goofed big time
Re: Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives by Mrop(m): 11:18am On Aug 13, 2018
cheesy
Re: Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives by okwabayi(m): 11:46am On Aug 13, 2018
She's a thot looking for fame. What's new here? It's a well known fact that rappers f-uck anything including man booty. She should go find a real world job since UPS is hiring.

2 Likes

Re: Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives by enoch273: 11:52am On Aug 13, 2018
Life of a star, I ain't surprised...this could be how he met his five wives.
They know what they signed up for.

1 Like

Re: Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives by Obainoneandonly(m): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
the pvssy must be dat sweet,since all d rappers are rushing to have a taste of it

1 Like

Re: Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives by 1shortblackboy: 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
na dem dey rush her na

1 Like

Re: Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives by victorian(f): 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
Such a greedy man.

Upon 5wives with two extra lovers by the side.. He's still fucvking around .
sad

1 Like

Re: Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
cool
Re: Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives by crossfire(m): 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ahahahaahahahahahhahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahhahahhhahaahahahahhahahahahahhahaahhahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahaaahhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahaahhahaahhahahahaahha shocked sad
Re: Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives by Pusyiter(m): 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sometimes, it is not his fault.
These ladies no go let celebrities rest.
They want more than just your voice including your sim card inside them by all means
victorian:
Such a greedy man.

Upon 5wives with two extra lovers by the side.. He's still fucvking around .
sad
Re: Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives by victorian(f): 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
Pusyiter:
Sometimes, it is not his fault.
These ladies no go let celebrities rest.
They want more than just your voice including your sim card inside them by all means

Even if they rush him like Shawarma, can he just resist? undecided

Must he fucvk every sexy lady coming his way?

It's not right.

God knows I can't marry or date a celeb.
Re: Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
What's the difference between ladies like this and a suicide bomber?

All in the name defaming a guy, you offered your reputation - that's if they have any one undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives by Dacronym(m): 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hmmn

Oh, when the saints go marching in
Oh Lord I want to be in that number
When the saints go marching in
Oh, when the drums begin to bang
Oh, when the drums begin to bang
Oh, when the stars fall from the sky
Oh, when the stars fall from the sky
Oh, when the moon turns red with blood
Oh, when the moon turns red with blood
Oh, when the trumpet sounds its call
Oh, when the trumpet sounds its call
Oh, when the horsemen begin to ride
Oh, when the horsemen begin to ride
Oh, when the fire begins to blaze
Oh, when the fire begins to blaze
When the saints go marching in.

See me signature for IPhone 6s 64gb and 16gb,
Redmi 4as and 5plus
Acer Aspire Laptops
New Powerbanks
Re: Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives by mrbyron(m): 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
Well you can put the blame on him smiley
Re: Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives by Pusyiter(m): 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
Once had a GF in Uni. who a renowned celeb follow her like butter and bread.
She swore never to date him as she does not date nor even exchange numbers with celebs.
The celeb ended up being a good friend after trying to see if I could help.
For my mind, I say'' see mugu; maga wan mugu maga, e no fit possible na''
''Moi-moi wey I dey hussle another man wan just chop and go unto say you be celeb? NEVA!''
victorian:

Even if they rush him like Shawarma, can he just resist? undecided

Must he fucvk every sexy lady coming his way?

It's not right.

God knows I can't marry or date a celeb.

1 Like

Re: Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives by YorubaAssasin: 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
He's probably 'LONELY' grin
Re: Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives by pizzylee(m): 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
U still call that cheating after 5 wives?

1 Like

Re: Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives by victorian(f): 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
Pusyiter:
Once had a GF in Uni. who a renowned celeb follow her like butter and bread.
She swore never to date him as she does not date nor even exchange numbers with celebs.
The celeb ended up being a good friend after trying to see if I could help.
For my mind, I say'' see mugu; maga wan mugu mugu, e no fit possible na''
''Moi-moi wey I dey hussle another man wan just chop and go unto say you be celeb? NEVA!''

Lol.
Re: Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives by loverboys: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
Akon don fall my hand big tym sad
Re: Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives by Lagbaja01(m): 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
Some people shouting Akon don fall their hand just soo funny. The guy sabi you b4 lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives by DanseMacabre(m): 4:57am On Aug 14, 2018
shocked shocked shocked KASTINA ALA!!!
Re: Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives by hi3: 7:14am On Aug 14, 2018
You can put the blame on me....I ll take the blame from you
Re: Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives by vicben27(m): 10:19am On Aug 14, 2018
Preca:
grin
you go like prick well well this on wey ur Monika Na Preca soo!

(1) (Reply)

Rachael okonkwo steps out for church service in shape revealing outfits (photos) / DJ Cuppy Finally Found Her Twin In California (photo) / Adekunle Gold Share More ‘king Of Photoshop’ Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.