Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,020 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Daddy Freeze Wades In On Teebillz And Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Wades In On Teebillz And Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga (495 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men / Video Of Celebrities Reacting To The TeeBillz And Tiwa Savage Marriage Saga / Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Wades In On Teebillz And Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by folakesdiary: 5:17am On Apr 29, 2016
This is really serious, we may have another case of a celebrity marriage packing up on us as Teebillz who is the husband of Nigerian songstress, Tiwa Savage planned to commit suicide due to depression..

Anyway, Cool fm Oap, Daddy Freeze decided to jump in with his discussion..

I woke up this morning to an ordinary day. The weather was perfect and there was a sense of hope that filled the air........ Until I turned my phone on and the world turned upside down.
Continue to read more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/04/daddy-freeze-wades-in-on-teebillz-and.html

Re: Daddy Freeze Wades In On Teebillz And Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by wordbank(m): 5:36am On Apr 29, 2016
Teebillz never die ur post don already commit suicide
Re: Daddy Freeze Wades In On Teebillz And Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by Smellymouth: 5:38am On Apr 29, 2016
wordbank:
Teebillz never die ur post don already commit suicide
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

First Nudist Restaurant Opens In London / Uju Stella And Burnaboi / EXPOSED: Teebillz Allegedly Owes Babangida’s Niece N45

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.