Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC (33076 Views)

NYSC Sanctions 19 Corps Members In Zamfara For Various Offences / See The Result Of Late Payment Of NYSC Allowee / Locations Of NYSC Orientation Camps And Addresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC by EmperorMGI: 10:44am On Apr 29, 2016
We don hear oo
Re: Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC by mrvitalis(m): 10:48am On Apr 29, 2016
endtimesblog:
Your Number 1 na real No ooooo

During my year of Nysc in one of this boko Haram state.. I fought with the Soldier even with Nysc official... And it lead to my free relocation back to the state of my choice..
The Camp condinator call me one on one.. And check my name.. Know am from royal family in Lagos state.. And plead seriously that i should not even my daddy about the incident.. And asked i should choice the state i wish to relocate too...
I told him i need to go back to lag.. And the man fill the form himself send to abuja..
Na so i land back to lagos oooo...

#GhostCopperMode#Miooooforce ee squad#
Which school graduated you??

3 Likes

Re: Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC by Godblessaplus1(m): 10:49am On Apr 29, 2016
Abeg o... Please what do they meant by Missing Head count? I no understand
Re: Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC by Nikapetrelli(f): 10:49am On Apr 29, 2016
I follow for those wey miss head count,but dem no give me extension,but my frnd dat served at Kwara was given.
Re: Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC by YungMike(m): 10:50am On Apr 29, 2016
toposi4naija:
grin......the extension part.....are they still qonna qeht paid the following year.......then I prefer "Extension"

Lmao... OYO is ur case during EXTENSION.
Re: Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC by YungMike(m): 10:54am On Apr 29, 2016
Godblessaplus1:
Abeg o... Please what do they meant by Missing Head count?
I no understand

Census..... Let your Head be available for Counting. Lol.

When i served (Years Back), nothing like Census. Its like they started the shii last Year or so

2 Likes

Re: Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC by Aphrygian(m): 10:55am On Apr 29, 2016
Abeg if dem seize my cap in camp what will happen?
Re: Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 29, 2016
YungMike:

Lmao... OYO is ur case during EXTENSION.

grin grin bro.....after service no job.....shey e no kuku pay make person dey re serve till job comes cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC by YungMike(m): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2016
toposi4naija:

grin grin bro.....after service no job.....shey e no kuku pay make person dey re serve till job comes cheesy cheesy

Lol... I swear down i tot of it after service. I bin dey reason go back to my school and re-apply for anoda service. NAIJA HARD GAN.. dat 19k still dey help.

1 Like

Re: Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC by endtimesblog: 10:58am On Apr 29, 2016
mrvitalis:

who graduate don Epp
Re: Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 29, 2016
YungMike:

Lol... I swear down i tot of it after service. I bin dey reason go back to my school and re-apply for anoda service. NAIJA HARD GAN.. dat 19k still dey help.

Funny yhu..........nairabet is now savinq youths lives

1 Like

Re: Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC by abnot: 11:32am On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC by Herrmes: 11:36am On Apr 29, 2016
What's with the bullshit? Who the hell says everybody wants to serve in Nigeria? That Godforsaken country. I'mma stay where I am, I don't take any pleasure in serving a country that doesn't serve in return.
Re: Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC by Tapout(m): 11:38am On Apr 29, 2016
endtimesblog:

During my year of Nysc in one of this boko Haram state.. I fought with the Soldier even with Nysc official... And it lead to my free relocation back to the state of my choice..
The Camp condinator call me one on one.. And check my name.. Know am from royal family in Lagos state.. And plead seriously that i should not even my daddy about the incident.. And asked i should choice the state i wish to relocate too...
I told him i need to go back to lag.. And the man fill the form himself send to abuja..

royal family?? With this kind English undecided

1 Like

Re: Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC by VanUrch(m): 11:39am On Apr 29, 2016
endtimesblog:

Chai see oyibo...Chai see lie....you fought with a soldier?...can you imagine...who your royal family don epp?....stop lying biko

1 Like

Re: Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC by professore(m): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2016
I like the ending of number 2
Re: Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC by OlujobaSamuel: 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
toposi4naija:
grin......the extension part.....are they still qonna qeht paid the following year.......then I prefer "Extension"
you won't be paid in full.
depends on your crime, so you might get half pay or no pay.
@op nice write-up, but wait oo, you said 5 of your friends not 5people you know, you must belong to the gangster crew in service or u think.
Re: Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC by 1stdammy: 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
endtimesblog:

You no well at all, jst listen to urself, doest it mk any sense to u...........mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC by YungMike(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
toposi4naija:

the number of lives it has destroyed is morr than the saved lives.... Lol
Re: Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC by Francisca4(f): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
NOT SIGNING YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENT VOUCHER
Re: Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC by Godblessaplus1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
YungMike:

Census..... Let your Head be available for Counting. Lol.

When i served (Years Back), nothing like Census. Its like they started the shii last Year or so

Thanks allot..
Re: Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC by sunnyuche1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
oga abi madam, u can lie for Africa o. All these happened during my service year n nothing happened.
Re: Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC by toseman(m): 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
onismate:
When you never serve body go dey catch you. Yes nah, young Nigerian graduates wants to wear that NYSC uniform. But when you enter there, you will want to run out. Being a corper serving your country is sweet. At least to an extent you have a federal immunity. Atleast as a corper, you can drive without the “driver’s license,” provided you are on that uniform. That and many other things you will enjoy as a corper. But there are too many rules and regulations in NYSC. The fact you are a corper, possess the federal immunity doesn’t give you rooms to just misbehave. If you do that, I believe you will be punished with extension or even exit from NYSC scheme.

Being given extension in NYSC doesn’t mean it would be in your certificate, no. NYSC will only withhold your certificate till you finish serving your extension. Extension can be one week, two weeks, one month and up to three months.

Here are bad things that can give you extension, or even exit out of the NYSC scheme.

1. Disobedience in Camp: When you get to camp, the NYSC rules and regulations, By-laws will be given to you, so any disobedience to it can lead you out of the camp immediately. Or sometimes they will wait till your passing out day before giving you an extension for the offence.

2. Wrong influencing of your Place of primary assignment (PPA) posting: This has actually giving too many people extensions. Your last day in camp you will be given your posting letter to your PPA. But some people will chose to stay back in camp when they don’t like where they were posted to, or even go to their state secretariats to work things out to be posted to a better place. This gives rooms for them to be preyed upon, money will be extorted from them by some dubious NYSC staffs promising to help them. But when the thing will backfire, NYSC will discover it then hit you with an extension. About 5 of my friends from the recently passed out 2015 batch A corp members received an extension because of this. They were posted to a place they didn’t like. They tried working it out and a fake way. NYSC discovered it and reposted them back to their original location. On their passing out day, they hit each and every one of them with a maximum of two weeks extension. Note, if you have a viable and good reason to relocate, redeploy or influence your posting, NYSC will not hesitate to do that for you provided its genuine.

3. Missing Head count: Missing head count can give you an extension of service in NYSC. Anytime you are called upon for head count, please make sure you are there because if not, that one go be extension. The Devil will be dancing skelewu on your head. So many people had been given an extension for missing head count.

4. Gross misconduct: I had to embed some offences into this. As a corper, the NYSC uniform opens way for you in some cases. But you will be warned that you are not to wear the uniform to some occasions or events. Failure to heed to it will be extension. Another instance is rape, and also sleeping with your female students and getting them pregnant. This might even give you an exit from NYSC.
Some must have committed this offences and nothing happened. But you may not be lucky.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1134-corpers-here-are-4-offences-that-can-get-you-an-extension-or-even-exit-out-of-nysc-scheme

All what you said are not necessarily true,if you play your game well...no wahala
Re: Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC by michazy(m): 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
Good. No any Unilorite could fall prey of any of these offence.
Re: Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC by fejicruz(m): 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
You would be paid half allowee. That's if they are kind to you sef. Then you would be required to always wear your khaki & show yourself at the NYSC office. They'll so make your life miserable.

toposi4naija:
Re: Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC by butanep(m): 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
NYSC is a total waste of time jare. You will only know after your service year.

My worst financial year was during my service year. Imagine saving just 65k for a whole year. When I know I can save up to 600k if given freedom to explore in my business environment.

NYSC is a big joke.

1 Like

Re: Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC by butanep(m): 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
mrvitalis:

He graduated from Shaka Poly.
Re: Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC by yinkeys(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2016
kingstylo01:
the biggest offense you can commit in the NYSC camp is thinking that you will land a mouth watering job in one OYEL company where you'll be paid #500k monthly with a private car and a 3bedroom apartment as bonuses....
Yes, everyone wants a good job and better life, but we have to face reality and the truth is that such job opportunities are scarce and limited compared to the number of graduates the country produces....

better start planning on how to survive after NYSC before getting your dream job, and possibly create a source of income for yourself no matter how little it may look like...

-----
cool
Does this even exist
Re: Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC by misspricy(f): 8:32am On May 30, 2016
toposi4naija:

. Please can you teach me how to play nairabet?
Re: Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC by Nobody: 10:59am On May 31, 2016
misspricy:
. Please can you teach me how to play nairabet?

I can't teach yhu here on Nairaland cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim / Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC / I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.