Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me (33089 Views)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / NYSC: My First Encounter In South-East As A Corper / Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by AcademiaNG: 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, today was my P.O.P and I am very grateful to God for the grace and privilege he has bestowed upon me and my family. The journey was tough and rocky, but I am here today.

So after I got my discharge certificate, I stopped at my mom's store and she was very emotional about my passing out.

I took a video of the moment, posted it on instagram story and tagged Masterkraft. Guess what? He reposted me grin cheesy

Here is his post:

"Congrats to my boi @santos_flamezzz !!! See as mummy Dey thank God ❤️❤️❤️!!! Awww I love to see this ! HOSANNA �".
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc533_BqrpU/

Siggy also reposted the video on youtube, so I will drop it here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9Q-FNpYeVc

I will be grateful if the mods can repost me too...

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by AcademiaNG: 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by EmptyGarden(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ok, we are proud of you too... Neil Armstrong

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by Kriss216: 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
Congratulations Armstrong.

This one you rush go laminate your discharge letter, you wan do dump the certificate for wardrobe?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by Tony4988(m): 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
Congratulations..more wins coming your way.

Kindly check out my signature

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by Bluntguy: 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
Even we Nairalanders are also proud of you. Congratulations!!! Time now to hustle legit. Nairaland can also aid you to get something meaningful if you so desire. Avoid hurling insults on the forum elders if you want to go far here. Above all, avoid SIMPle storvs.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by AcademiaNG: 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
Thank you all for the best wishes... I am grateful. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by Idrisk19(m): 2:57am On Apr 29, 2022
Congratulations Bro! Favor Market i In Sha Allah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by AcademiaNG: 9:02am On Apr 29, 2022
Idrisk19:
Congratulations Bro!
Favor Market i
In Sha Allah

Amen. Thank you brother.
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by mbahdi(m): 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Congrats bro.at same time hope u get another alternative sud Incase white kola job no come quick.
Go to school just to acquire knowledge.dont go to skull as d means of becoming successful in life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by SenatePresdo(m): 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Seems like you are the first Person to serve in your house, after writing jamb for 5 years, you finally graduated and served.

Congrats man.

But you just seem like a soldier that is enthusiastic that he's been drafted to fight a war, Its not all bed of roses.

Welcome to the real world.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by Elock1: 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
grin
Welcome to d jungle

Na now fight start

15 Likes

Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by akeeng: 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lol
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by ecomalchemist(m): 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
Big congratulations...the Hu$tle continues !!!

you need to pick up yourself and hit the streets running with good information which I'm about to share with you and other unemployed or underemployed Nigerians.

> Take a course on Marketing and Sales.<

Learn how to sell.

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.
Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting
money flowing into the business daily.

Be their online person.

Bring their business online, and advertise to those who want what they sell.

You will make money doing this.
You’ll make a lot of money doing this.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.
As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Read information from Google and publish content about computers and what people should look out for before buying a laptop.
More people would begin to reach out to you when need laptops.

Reach out to that guy who makes shoes and footwear in your neighborhood and be their online guy.
Promote what they make online and add your own profit.

Look around you, look where others are neglecting, you’ll find a gem.

You can’t afford to be idle for long.
You can’t afford to stay broke.
You can’t afford to continue earning a meagre salary every month.

You don’t need to be a genius to make money online, and have a better life.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

You will make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

Contact me for the gadget importation guide from US. Its free

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
Congrats, you have finished the one measly year of NYSC. Greater success and blessings, including six figure salary job is yours.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by swhiss: 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
Congratulations!
In a matter of days this whole euphoria of NYSC will be over and the brutal reality of life will stare you in the face undecided .hope you where able to Save your money? Learn a skill, Have an idea of what you may do and be useful to yourself and the world around and don't be a liability to your innocent mom.
Wishing you all the best and the Lord's favour.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by YourFavorite21(m): 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Congratulations bro
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by Fidinno(m): 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Another page has just been opened in your life

1 Like

Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by Fidinno(m): 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
congrats bro
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by Ustec: 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Maj196:
Oga stop laminating your certificates.
What's the effect of laminating it?
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by princeemmma(m): 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Good boy, you are doing well
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by Emmariks(m): 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
You can get a job here on this forum. Trust me, I am a living witness. Open your eyes to every opportunity you see and follow your guts. Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
Congratulations! May you fulfill your destiny in Jesus Name.
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by amanze2020(m): 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
OP, grow up.

Who still dey celebrate NYSC certificate that cannot give you an automatic job. Even if it gives you a good job, at the end of the month, convert your salary in Dollars at an exchange rate of N600/$1.

What am I saying: DO NOT BOOST WITH YOUR NYSC CERTIFICATE. RATHER BOOST WITH A VALUABLE SKILLSET THAT CAN SUSTAIN YOU, AND GUARANTEE YOUR FUTURE.

7 Likes

Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by visijo(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kitchen Tips : Always chew gum while frying plantain so e fit reach d whole family �

7 Likes

Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by GUNITGuy: 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
Congratulations to you My Brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC / 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration / Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.