Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,954 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) (2772 Views)

7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) / 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) / Most Amazing Mummy Discoveries Around The World(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) by Babangida70(m): 6:31am On Apr 29, 2016
Amazing collection of "The first in the World"

1 Like

Re: Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 29, 2016
grin Nice move bro but wait.

vote Mimzy for Miss Nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) by Babangida70(m): 6:32am On Apr 29, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) by Babangida70(m): 6:33am On Apr 29, 2016
More....

1 Like

Re: Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) by Babangida70(m): 6:34am On Apr 29, 2016
More.......

1 Like

Re: Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) by Babangida70(m): 6:38am On Apr 29, 2016
More....

1 Like

Re: Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) by Babangida70(m): 6:40am On Apr 29, 2016
More.....

1 Like

Re: Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) by Luckylife(m): 6:43am On Apr 29, 2016
Interesting
Re: Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) by Babangida70(m): 6:43am On Apr 29, 2016
Finally.....
Cc: Lalasticlala come see when girls dey fine without make-ups and Bikinis grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) by tubouncen(m): 7:02am On Apr 29, 2016
What of first s*x
Re: Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) by braimeddy: 7:09am On Apr 29, 2016
Nice collections. This is just to let us know that nothing will be permanent. Live life to it fullness cos nothing last forever.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) by izuch(m): 7:09am On Apr 29, 2016
Nice
Re: Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) by wassade: 7:11am On Apr 29, 2016
Move
Re: Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) by kossyablaze(m): 7:20am On Apr 29, 2016
Wow cute
Re: Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) by kossyablaze(m): 7:21am On Apr 29, 2016
tubouncen:
What of first s*x
camera never dey for Adam n eve time na. Una dey vex o.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) by kossyablaze(m): 7:27am On Apr 29, 2016
olihilistic:

gimme her punna before I go gree vote for am.... Mtchew. I still dey regret Buhari wey I vote... U come carry another vote come

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) by leonJunior: 7:30am On Apr 29, 2016
WOW# 1st trillionaire#ambition

1 Like

Re: Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) by Babangida70(m): 7:40am On Apr 29, 2016
kossyablaze:
gimme her punna before I go gree vote for am.... Mtchew. I still dey regret Buhari wey I vote... U come carry another vote come

Bros you don talk my mind o... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) by kossyablaze(m): 7:51am On Apr 29, 2016
Babangida70:

Bros you don talk my mind o... grin grin grin
lolzzzzzzz
Re: Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) by xender(m): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2016
first this ,first that ..

but Narialand has the "last mumu" above |||

at least I have seen that one.
Re: Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 29, 2016
#VoteMimzy #VoteHumility #SaiMimzy ##MimzyforMissNL2016

olihilistic:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) by Enouwem(m): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2016
First to Doro
Re: Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) by Danova(m): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2016
Seems Google got their inspiration from this first robot. First Robot. To think of it they're even Blacks! #blacklivesmatter
Re: Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) by Danova(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2016
Seems Google got their Android inspiration from this first robot. First Robot.
To think of it they're even Blacks!
#blacklivesmatter
Re: Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 29, 2016
Makes sense smiley

Re: Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) by isacolukay(m): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2016
#TeamLanicky
#With_U_I_Stand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 29, 2016
First cake nko?
Re: Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) by singlefade25(f): 10:52am On Apr 29, 2016
First soccer .....very funny.

Team Ivyy.
Re: Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) by Politicalidiot: 11:03am On Apr 29, 2016
Cool. see the first miss World. God help us now!
Re: Amazing Collection Of "The First In The World" (photos) by yungryce: 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
had to commentus first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2018/2019 UNN UTME/ Direct Entry Thread / Uniben Final Year Graduating Student Spray Money After Final Year Semester Exam / KSU Female SUG President Donates Bus, Sienna Car To Vice Chancellor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.