Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) (4934 Views)

All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded / ✨SOME EXTREMELY TERRIBLE PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD [PHOTOS]✨ / Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:58am On Nov 01, 2017
Here are seven of the world's most weird and strangest hotels.

1. Attrap’ Reves Hotel, France

Atrrap’ Reves Hotel is an eco-friendly plastic bubble dome built using recyclable materials to create interactivity with nature.
Enjoy nature in its purest form but be wary of the scary animals of the wild.

2. Poseidon Undersea Resort, Fiji

If you ever fantasize about what’s it like to live underwater, this resort in Fiji is for you!
The rooms are designed in a way to provide deep sea lovers with an endless view of the sea.

3. Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort, Finland

The Arctic resort has domes serving as guestrooms that create the living situation inside a glass igloo.
The igloos are made of thermal glass to keep guests warm. It also has the world’s largest smoke sauna.

4. The Manta Resort, Zanzibar

The Manta Resort, Zanzibar has floating rooms suspended in the Indian ocean. The lower bedroom is attached 13 feet underwater with windows that show a view of the sea in all directions.

5. Das Parkhotel, Germany

The rooms at Das Parkhotel is like living in a barrel. The rooms are round and the beds are held by an ergonomic slatted frame.

6. The Crane Hotel, The Netherlands

It’s a one-room hotel, and you get to sleep inside a crane. Guests can operate the giant crane to get a 360-degrees view of the surroundings.

7. Giraffe Manor, Kenya.

Eat breakfast with the giraffes. The hotel has high spacious windows for giraffes to pop their heads in to look for snacks to eat.

Enjoy!

Lalasticlala, mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 2:00am On Nov 01, 2017
More pictures

1 Like

Re: 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by WarriDemon: 4:50am On Nov 01, 2017
Re: 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by catherineokezie(f): 5:17am On Nov 01, 2017
Weird indeed
Re: 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:32am On Nov 01, 2017
how much per night?
Re: 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by olumide81(m): 5:49am On Nov 01, 2017
When you are faced with lesser challenges, such adventure comes to mind.... May God liberate this country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by oliidell(m): 5:57am On Nov 01, 2017
Looks like the Giraffes can eat without asking.

1 Like

Re: 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by Raizo007: 6:11am On Nov 01, 2017
The undersea resort tho
Re: 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by adeememman(m): 6:30am On Nov 01, 2017
We shall get there someday, we have the resources but it's presently being mismanaged

1 Like

Re: 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 01, 2017
grin
Re: 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by Kenzico(m): 6:55am On Nov 01, 2017
They are not weird...its jus beautiful
Re: 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by Samusu(m): 7:36am On Nov 01, 2017
Kenzico:
They are not weird...its jus beautiful

And Colourful
Re: 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by sbashir10(m): 7:46am On Nov 01, 2017
It's beautiful
Re: 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 01, 2017
SIMPLY BREATHTAKING
Re: 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by HealthWealthy(m): 8:21am On Nov 01, 2017
Lol. No privacy?

IF YOU ARE ON NAIRALAND AND HAVE NOT SEEN THIS EASY WAY TO TREAT YOUR SEXUAL HEALTH ISSUES THEN YOU ARE JUST A SPY.
Re: 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 01, 2017
That moment when after losing your money to bet9ja, you suddenly have 1000 ideas on how you could have spent it

2 Likes

Re: 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by olaleks007(m): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2017
The weirdest Hotel dey Nigeria

Some Hotel in Nigeria, Rat and cockroach will be dragging d bed with u.

Or some Hotel that the roof is leaking, mehn Automatic water bed will be activated
Re: 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by ToyeBrainz(m): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2017
Are u a final year computer science students?

Get free project tips and Assistance from me

1 Share

Re: 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by rockog: 9:29am On Nov 01, 2017
Spare 10 seconds to read through this.
What can N3,000 get you for food? A plate of food for.a day i guess.

As for me N2,500 can get me a truck load of food monthly and it can get me a new android phone, tv set, generator, cash and even a car. All with just N2500.

Join us now as we unfold how N2500 can get you all this without stress.

Limited space. Join our whatsapp group for free to secure a space.

This festive period must be jolly jolly all the way.

https:///HBjNSfPY4ahIJdPkomrWR4 or WhatsApp me privately 08036433024
Re: 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 01, 2017
I don't think these hotels are weird. Except you want to count the crane hotel,the others just scream creativity.
Re: 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 01, 2017
[quote author=13ShadesOfMay post=61959057]Here are seven of the world's most weird and strangest hotels.

1. Attrap’ Reves Hotel, France

Atrrap’ Reves Hotel is an eco-friendly plastic bubble dome built using recyclable materials to create interactivity with nature.
Enjoy nature in its purest form but be wary of the scary animals of the wild.

2. Poseidon Undersea Resort, Fiji

God of the sea. How fitting? I think this is for y'all mermaids on NL. Kidding. smiley smiley smiley
Re: 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by totorimi: 10:53am On Nov 01, 2017
Let's build the groundnuts pyramid hotel or hotel inside olumo rock. Yes we can.
Re: 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by Heloct(f): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
Wow. Beautiful.

Money fall on me so I can visit the beautiful places I like.
Re: 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by judchuks20(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
It's happening in November!

Attend MIN Conference 2017. Register FREE @

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/made-in-nigeria-conference-awards-2017-tickets-38174069670

Re: 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
Tell me why can't my wife give birth to quadruplets after a night in such hotels.
life's good.
Re: 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by maxysmith(f): 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
So beautiful kiss
Re: 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
cool brain equal cool money
Re: 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by Veektoria(f): 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
I'm not an ambulance but Wow! wow! wow! shocked. I want to visit all these places cheesy
Re: 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
that hotel under water tho :-O must go one day
Re: 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
oliidell:
Looks like the Giraffes can eat without asking.
kikikikikikikikikiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!My ribs..oooo

1 Like

Re: 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
I will like to visit them someday.Though really weird just as OP said but i will like to visit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sponsor/helper To Study Abroad / Largest Polytechnics In Nigeria 2019 / Unilag Transcript, Student Copy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.