Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Like Minds - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Like Minds (954 Views)

Make Up Your Minds Christians, Is The Law Done Or Not? / Muslims And Christians , Pls I Need Some Clarifications (matured Minds Only) / Like Minds.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Minds by Bartork(m): 8:52am On Apr 29, 2016
Hello friends

I'd like people with like minds to come around and share tots with me on one or two topics as they come. I'd post the questions here nd you'd just lemme know your veiw. Plese I won't wnt us to be aggressive or insultive. Just share your view and learn from the comments of others. Thanks.
Re: Like Minds by Bartork(m): 9:01am On Apr 29, 2016
For how long did Jesus stay in Egypt after his family had to run from herod.

I have some answers just want to get other opinions

I have 6months, 7years, 2years,3years

Lemme know yours

Janeyinspires
Anointed08

You 2 are on my list, others should also help
Re: Like Minds by Anointed08(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
Bartork:

Lemme know yours

Jesus probably was in Egypt for seven years. I say probably because i'm not a living witness of it all, so i need to humble with my submission since it is based on historical facts.

Janeyinspires
Anointed08

Re: Like Minds by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
There are ancient tales that point to him being around the age of four while in places like Ethiopia and Egypt

Now if you consider that he may have been at most two years when they fled, it means they stayed in Egypt for two years or thereabout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Like Minds by Janeyinspires(f): 2:46pm On May 02, 2016
Bartork:

Lemme know yours

Janeyinspires
Anointed08

As culled from researches by historians,none was specific about the exact age.This is as a result of the method used then-BC's and AD's.

The closest to what they posited was 2 years.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anita Oyakhilome Exposes Tricks Of Fake Pastors / Photo: Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daughter Called To The Nigerian Bar / The Blessings Behind Aliko Dangote's Hard Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.