Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. (27185 Views)

How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi / Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths / Militants Gives Fulani Herdsmen 14 Days To Vacate South East/south (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by greatness22(m): 11:18am On Apr 29, 2016
k
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Dexema(m): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2016
that's if the powers that be don't start making calls to stop the kings pronouncement.
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 29, 2016
Very good and well said.
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2016
They should create grazing zones for these herdsmen in the SW and move them there. The climate is conducive for all cattle breeds.

They were the ones supporting the foolish herdsman to be president last year. His people should have all their grazing reserves in their land.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 29, 2016
demslayerrz:

Which south west, be spewing trash from your idp camp.
Lol
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by tempest02: 11:22am On Apr 29, 2016
All SE/SW monarchs should declare same in solidarity....only then will the fg start being decisive

3 Likes

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by kenlash1(m): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2016
Emmanuel sideso is ovie of uvwie not idjere, ppl just dey carry copy and paste
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Cubeet: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2016
Let them leave Delta State ,they can all move to the SW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Ilovemystate: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2016
OrIandoOwoh:

Like the one you were sent to by your Funali masters? grin
Orlando na you be dis or fake moniker I thought you're from land of those that fell from the sky grin

2 Likes

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by compressordaf(m): 11:34am On Apr 29, 2016
Quote me...dem go attack before leaving ;DQuote me...dem go attack before leaving
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by willibounce1(m): 11:34am On Apr 29, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Nice One smiley smiley smiley.. They can go and graze in SW or Northcentral for now...SS say no to Grazing fields.
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by banmee(m): 11:35am On Apr 29, 2016
The Nigerian head is unique. It is filled with everything else but a brain. This explains why abnormal things happen every single day.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by willibounce1(m): 11:35am On Apr 29, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Nice One smiley smiley smiley.. They can go and graze in SW or Northcentral for now...SS say no to Grazing fields.

FIXED
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by poseidon12: 11:35am On Apr 29, 2016
It's about time. Nigerians need to rise up and take drastic action against the Fulani terrorists. We should stop expecting tribalist Buhari to protect us. He is president of the north after all. The state houses of assembly should pass laws to ban nomadic cattle grazing. We need to declare, by law, the nomadic cattle grazers as outlaws in the south.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by poseidon12: 11:38am On Apr 29, 2016
zik4ever:
I hope the mishandling of this menace will not trigger national crisis. Invading people in their homes and farmlands, raping women and slaughtering men should attract the attention of Amnesty International, ICC, and all politicians worth their salt.

Exactly. This should not be tolerated at all.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by hausameat: 11:39am On Apr 29, 2016
Bambless1:
Mtcheeew! #Yimu #chestbeater Make Daura Secret Service men catch you!
You people are just damn too lucky that your Fulanis have not catch up with the Izons of Delta State. These are the only people I will ever trust and take serious. Their yes is yes for ever. Why I so much like them is that they will never do or harm any persons who are on their own. Sometimes, you assume the Izons to be low people because they mind their business hence if you pinch them, they will blow you in return. They will make sure what they will do to you about five times of what you do to them. If the heardsmen heads are carry too much oil such that they will one day enter the trouble of any Izon, I swear in less than thirty minues, they would finished work. They are my good friends for that their character.

1 Like

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by EmmaAjayi(m): 11:40am On Apr 29, 2016
Every tribe has her own cultural /traditional mechanism to curb intruders.
This is a wake up call.

1 Like

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by poseidon12: 11:41am On Apr 29, 2016
Dexema:
that's if the powers that be don't start making calls to stop the kings pronouncement.

To hell with the powers that be. We are all Nigerians.
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by OrIandoOwoh(m): 11:42am On Apr 29, 2016
Ilovemystate:

Orlando na you be dis or fake moniker I thought you're from land of those that fell from the sky grin

Emi foreign Omo Odua grin grin
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by jared007: 11:42am On Apr 29, 2016
The Jesse People are capable of chasing out d fulanis as long as Soldiers promise not to interfere.

1 Like

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Dexema(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2016
poseidon12:

To hell with the powers that be. We are all Nigerians.
na so you vex reach?
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 29, 2016
Good. And any baga that defiles this warning after nine days should be killed. I mean, beheaded
Arm all the youths with cutlass and guns. Enough is enough .
Will be getting my Cutlass this week. Any fulani man that dares cross my area will not live to tell his ordeal. Rubbish. The war has just begun

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Lovelynature(m): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2016
Good! Animals and human beings can't be eating in same plate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by str8talk1: 11:49am On Apr 29, 2016
If farming is d main stay of d Southern Nigeria,then where is the Fulani Government (FG) of Nigeria going to get land to give to his vampire,murdurous,barbarian,terroist fulani herdsmen?
The new ideology now is " Farming is the main stay of Southern Nigeria, ALL HAUSA FULANI MUST LEAVE SOUTHERN NIGERIA"
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by macaranta(m): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2016
skarlett:
Warri no dey carry last true true, the Oba Ovie no get strength for stories that touch grin grin

Funny concept...no more bombs for voting lanicky

@ topic..people are already resorting to self help,very bad signs for Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by ify84(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2016
Long live the monarch..... To hell with DSS and buhari....

We need more of this kind of King...

1 Like

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Progress2468(m): 11:58am On Apr 29, 2016
hausameat:
You people are just damn too lucky that your Fulanis have not catch up with the Izons of Delta State. These are the only people I will ever trust and take serious. Their yes is yes for ever. Why I so much like them is that they will never do or harm any persons who are on their own. Sometimes, you assume the Izons to be low people because they mind their business hence if you pinch them, they will blow you in return. They will make sure what they will do to you about five times of what you do to them. If the heardsmen heads are carry too much oil such that they will one day enter the trouble of any Izon, I swear in less than thirty minues, they would finished work. They are my good friends for that their character.

You mean Tompolo People

Lol
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by IJOBA2: 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
skarlett:
Warri no dey carry last true true, the Oba Ovie no get strength for stories that touch grin grin
STOP POSTING PROPHET OSAMA BIN LADIN'S PICTURE HERE angry
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by litetias(m): 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
The herdsmen in that community were really getting out of hand.

My dad is a surveyor and while we were surveying the land for the proposed Catholic University of Warri in that community in January some herdsmen stole the keke Napep of one of our workers.

We were shocked

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by jamislaw(m): 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
akpur1:
Buhari boys please don't come to south you are not welcomed, make I no buy gun go shot una for bush oh
Noise maker.
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by bbjummy: 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
compressordaf:
Quote me...dem go attack before leaving ;DQuote me...dem go attack before leaving
You truly know that those fulani herdsmen are heartless and wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara / Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners / Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.