Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths (45200 Views)

Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) / Fayose Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by chie8: 10:27am On Jun 10, 2017
In what appears to be an indirect reaction to the call made by Arewa Youths for Igbos to leave the northern part of Nigeria and the continuous call by Biafrans to separate from Nigeria,popular pastor Bishop Dr Sam Zuga and General Abdulsalam Abubakar met and had a discussion on the issues.Obviously both are against Arewa Youths' quit notice and Biafran agitation. During their discussion on peace strategies,they said...

'What we need in this country is to do what we told God to help us to do. "ONE NATION,PEACE AND UNITY " not Biafra agitation and Arewa quit notice'.

Speaking further,Bishop Zuga said.....

'BEFORE YOU BREAK UP NIGERIA, YOU MUST CHANGE NATIONAL PLEDGE.

I pledge to Nigeria my country, to be FAITHFUL, LOYAL AND HONEST. to serve Nigeria with all my strength. TO DEFEND HER UNITY.SO HELP ME GOD. If you once said this in primary school, you can not divide Nigeria. You must not go free when you are not loyal and honest. Because you told God to help you when you are about to violate your pledge. You promised to defend the unity of Nigeria and so shall it be. Everybody should go and do something better. Break up is not possible for now. Behold the Nigerian peace ambassadors. We must achieve the desired peace'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/abdulsalam-abubakar-bishop-sam-zuga.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by Kestolove(m): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2017
abdullsalam the greatest tif eva liveth

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by Nogodye(m): 10:36am On Jun 10, 2017
Abdul Salam is making sense.Remember our National pledge...No one should have to live in fear
because of his tribe, race, colour or
religion...let live together in unity.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by auntysimbiat(f): 10:36am On Jun 10, 2017
Baba y u just dey react?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by hmbassey1960(m): 10:39am On Jun 10, 2017
First time to comment on fp all to my baby mama in japan

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by Oladimejyy(m): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2017
Kestolove:
abdullsalam the greatest tif eva liveth
Are you a saint

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by olaric(m): 10:51am On Jun 10, 2017
No rich man or political office holder will want Nigeria to break up because of their investments. Make Kanu a Senator or Governor today, and hos secession song will change.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by Chikelue2000(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2017
Nogodye:
Abdul Salam is making sense.Remember our National pledge...No one should have to live in fear
because of his tribe, race, colour or
religion...let live together in unity.
yes we love peace n unity but the north does not, they see everyone as under them

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by MDsambo: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by NwaAmaikpe: 11:27am On Jun 10, 2017
angry

The line has been drawn.

We Igbos are not cowards.

The North has never influenced our success and progress as a people
Igbos are known to excel and prosper in lands others dread.

Since they hate how we've developed their land for them we will see if they can help themselves out.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by YelloweWest: 11:27am On Jun 10, 2017
No right thinking igbo man should take this warning for granted.

Relocate and invest back in the east!

Come sef, why do igbo find it hard to invest in their place??

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by thespokenword: 11:28am On Jun 10, 2017
cry
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by FemiEddy(m): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2017
Na wa
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by samtee37(m): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2017
Everyone Don turn to chemical now a days grin

6 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by OpssonD1: 11:28am On Jun 10, 2017
Somehow I feel the Arewa youths were sponsored by some bigwigs that are condemning their statements in public. Their comments are capable of iciting violence. Why haven't any arrest been carried out by the DSS? They did it to Apostle Suleiman and Audu Maikori, so what's stopping them? Well I'm just thinking aloud.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by ednut1(m): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2017
Oil block dey at stake

15 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 10, 2017
Nah now una sense dey come back from loan?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by Cladez(m): 11:29am On Jun 10, 2017
When i see the Yorubas mocking the igbos i just smile they should take precautions because an average Hausa man cannot differenciate between the two tribes.

27 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by Ugomba(m): 11:29am On Jun 10, 2017
Big booty
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by chinybelle(f): 11:29am On Jun 10, 2017
smiley
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by TRUTH2020: 11:29am On Jun 10, 2017
H
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by masada: 11:29am On Jun 10, 2017
I believe it's high time we did a referendum
jus like any other developed countries r doing
u can't force people to associate with you
association is by choice
Scotland is doing theirs and they are stil wit d UK
Catalonia is doing theirs
Andalusia wants to break from Spain
Crimea broke from Ukraine
People have a rite to choose
the constitution shld be amended for referendum
only then wil we know if it's the voice of the people of Biafra
or it's politically motivated

10 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by Beno3: 11:29am On Jun 10, 2017
Na Today?

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by shortgun(m): 11:29am On Jun 10, 2017
Those that are saying Nigeria should not split will have to work towards her unity. It's hypocrisy to come out in the open and proclaim unity yet sowing seeds of discord by ur actions n inactions.
If the president will say he will not treat everyone equally, there are bound to be rebellions and agitations.
There is no better time to unite this country but this administration choose to set the country on fire....... and burn it will if they don't give everyone a sense of belonging.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by Smooyis(m): 11:30am On Jun 10, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by Funlord2(m): 11:30am On Jun 10, 2017
Just 2 gbefuns discussing "notice us crap" that would have no direct impact on societies events! sad

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by opeolu202: 11:30am On Jun 10, 2017
hhmmmm
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by jeeqaa7(m): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2017
Now ... Abdulsalami .. maybe just maybe you made a valid point .. but you and your kind
when you say the pledge ... do you beat your chest and say you have upheld her honour
have you and all the thieves who conveyed at minna been faithful?
have you all ever been honest... no need because you all are a bunch of disloyal beings
you have served you pocket with all your strength

definitely God didnt help you do that .. but He will help us oust you bloodsucking thieves from the corridors of power

for all those manipulating and scheming .. very soon monkey go go market ..

i pledge to Nigeria my country
to be faithful, loyal and honest
to serve nigeria with all my strenght
to defend her unity and uphold her honour and glory
so help me God

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by chemicalDisease: 11:31am On Jun 10, 2017
Shutup !

Unity Berger.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by Funlord2(m): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2017
Ugomba:
Big booty

See this one?

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by candidbabe(f): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2017
H

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos) / Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die / FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.