Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com (67549 Views)

Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by meganforex: 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
Next
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by VocalWalls: 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
Who e epp

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Kriztovar13(m): 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
And they are not fighting abi oo
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by skywalker495(m): 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
Who e epp?
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by skywalker495(m): 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
Who e epp? undecided
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by danduchi(m): 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
There are 3 sides in this conflict; TeeBillz story, Tiwa's story and the truth... Pls don't judge nor take stand for any. The truth will reveal itself. #Justwanttomakecommonsense

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by 4nobody4every1: 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
Who care, next news cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by nrexzy: 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
Teebillz so sad I wouldn't share your pain.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Gidoka(m): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
A woman should never feed a man, Becos d day she starts things will go bad.

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by marvelous000: 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
[size=13pt]
Any man that is broke, is nothing but a dead meat.

All my ggz in the game of 'hustle'. grind and pray. One day, baba God go pick your call,cos these bittchs are nothing but business partners..nothing more, nothing less.

TAPOUT.
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
Only a genuinely humble woman will feed a man without misbehaving. Women are mostly power-intoxicated.

Just have a woman as your boss to understand this fact clearly.

I will support you till the end Tbillz because women are really crazy beings.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
optional1:
Welcome to a country in west Africa were gossip is more important then news.

Naija a country dat lyk gossip pass news.

I hail my country men nd women.

Proudly a Naija born pikin.
.KIKIKIKIKIKI...sHEY DEM SAY NA HACKERS DEY DO AM.....BLIKE SAY DEM DON HACK HIM MIND AND SOUL....NO BE HIM DE WORK SO
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by solid3(m): 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2016

3 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by IJOBA2: 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
SO TIWA ACTUALLY MARRIED A YAHOO BOY MAKE SHE KUKU GO ITSHEKIRI LAND GO FIND BETTER HUSBAND MARRY
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by lanicky(f): 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
Did she throw out his properties after he hit her or did she do it when she felt like it or is he just lying to gain sympathy?undecided
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by prettyboi1(m): 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
All these stvpid gossip sites. We like gist in Naija too much and many people would just swallow this poorly written piece of crap whole-heartedly. TeeBillz and Tiwa Savage should be left to sort themselves out instead of all these hungry 'bloggers' twisting tells up and down with 'a source that didn't want his/her name in print said'.

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by bittertruthz: 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
MBAChieves:
My sister more things and secrets are unveiling, since yesterday when Teebilz took to Instagram to declare that hes marriage with Tiwa Savage is over, that she slept with Don Jazzy, 2face and others, he also called her mom witch and said he wished Singer Omawummi is hes wife.. read it here The matter was so strong that he even tried to kill himself, almost committed suicide by Jumping of Lekki-Ikoyi toll bridge but was miraculously saved by Banky W and Psquare..

A reliable source close to the couple to Ebiwali Gossip Moments, that Their marriage ended since last year but Tee Billz moved out off the Lekki Phase 1 home they both share with their 9 month old son, Jamil about two weeks ago.

The sources also claimed that trouble in the home started by money

''Billz and Tiwa's fight home was mainly caused by Money, When Teebillz became very broke and Tiwa started feeding the home, then Trust issues came in'' the source told Ebiwali Gossip Moments..

That when Teebilz turned house boy started taking care of Jamil.. this confirms when Teebillz said among his Instagram post ''Tiwa Savage when last did you ask your husband if he has Eaten' read it here ... Teeblillz also said that Tiwa Savage has thrown his properties out form the house more than 5 times, but as the love of his life he begged and stayed back..

Tiwa and her husband have struggled to keep their marriage for months following many dark secrets. But two weeks ago, both finally parted ways as TeeBillz moved out of their duplex in Lekki Peninsular Scheme 1, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Sadly.. The couple, who got married in a lavish ceremony in Dubai on April 26, 2014 spent their second year anniversary separately. Tiwa celebrated her “If I Start To Talk” video premiere with her Mavin crew at Escape Night Club in VI, Lagos while her hubby was reportedly at an event by PR executive, Bobby Taylor.

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2016/04/breaking-tiwa-savages-husband-parks-out.html#more

Teebillz na pawpaw man................ If na me, i will take the child along with me even he resemble don dazzy.
Then her life will be empty without child and husband.

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by IJOBA2: 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
lanicky:
Did she throw out his properties after he hit her or did she do it when she felt like it or is he just lying to gain sympathy?undecided
HES JUST A LYIN' TED

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by aurumbay: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
So rather than thank God for a suitable help-meet you're hating on your wife for staying afloat cos you sank...Idiot...I somehow knew i needed to keep quiet for a bit before commenting..if na true he's a small boi...if no be true my apologies...same goes to all men in the same scenario that starts suspecting their wives for this same kind of reasons your joblessness and cluelessness enabled Satan to employ you giving you stupid thoughts..was it during the pregnancy before she met you or when you got broke she slept with the ppl he's accusing her of...yeye envious fool.I hope she doesn't take him in yet make him go dey buy him bread and akara for sometime so he'll come to his senses..Bad paternal training..na wetin dey worry too many Naija husbands thesedays.bad paternal upbringing

4 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by TheFirstLady: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
TeeBillz Parks Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com...wtf?! this piece of sh*t is on nairaland front page? the style of writing, the grammar... everything about this crap is just off... can the mods do their job other than banning people hereon? oh Nairaland...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by aurumbay: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
@ IJOBA2 i love that comment bro..he's a lyin TED ! ROFL...Hehehe cheesy.. grin
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
The TITLE of the thread tho....Parks instead of PACKS..

you see why I take COWBELL MILK every other day?

2 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by pangea2: 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
shocked
Most women loose respect for their husband, when the tide turns and they becomes the bread winner instead of the man.
It's a pitiable situation.

2 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by philo3(m): 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
okay o ... we have heard.... i came to read comments shaa
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by FunmyKemmy(f): 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
What goes around...
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
lanicky:

Lool.. Miss Nairaland

I think it's after.. they parted ways bfor their anniversary

don't fall for guys like Teebliz o.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Iffffffy(f): 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
Una still dey ontop dis matter, oga o
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by lanicky(f): 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
Thank you. I will be careful.

Legitdeals:

Lool.. Miss Nairaland

I think it's after.. they parted ways bfor their anniversary

don't fall for guys like Teebliz o.

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by shamecurls(m): 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
Please o

Sorry for derailing the thread

Is it possible to trek from Lagos to London or America
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by asha01: 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
sexymoma:
wetin i wan know be
how banky w and peter abi na paul take appear for that toll bridge safe the guy life
means say he don holla dem angry

dem nor go kill us for this country
politicians dey do dia own
yeybrities dey do dia own
Nepa sef follow join
Jamb nko
Waec sef
make dem kuku kill us

na naija film na
na so e dey hapen
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
When i told TeeBillz to come and marry my beautiful, homely and virgin sister, he said No, u want a popular and famous celeb, so u went over and married Ashawo Mavins, u sure say Koredo Bello & Reekado Banks no follow tear tear Tiwa ToTo, i know as Don Jazzy take dey look Tiwa when TeeBillz dey dance with am on their wedding day, he was like "See Toto wey we don turn to borehole", as for 2Face that one don fvck up to 5000 girls since he turned 15yrs old, he did it, TeeBillz in igbo "NTORRR".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Photo Of Actress Mercy Aigbe Has Got People Talking / Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) / "My Bride, Mrs W": Banky W Gushes On Adesua, Shares More Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.