Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com (67525 Views)

Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by slyrone(m): 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
I ve said this time after time. I LL NEVER MARRY A WOMAN RICHER THAN I AM OR MORE EDUCATED THAN I AM. A word they say is enough for the wise. guyz listen

2 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Mayflowa(m): 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
Acidosis:
wow!

Omotola's baba is strong sha. Madam Tiwa should meet Omotola for good recommendations.

Omotola's husband is never home. He spent a good time flying making money and probably fvcking too. even at that, the couple almost separated at a time!

You should praise him because I think he is a patient and tolerating husband. Don't even think omotola is a celebrity wife with a difference. She may have messed up several times with her husband keeping quiet.

But with teebilz's foul mouth, no one independent lady can bear him. He should go marry from the village like aki and pawpaw

6 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by bakynes(m): 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
slyrone:
I ve said this time after time. I LL NEVER MARRY A WOMAN RICHER THAN I AM OR MORE EDUCATED THAN I AM. A word they say is enough for the wise. guyz listen
Most Women cannot handle been successful or richer than their husband especially African Women. A big lesson to all Men, marry a richer and a better succesful woman at your own peril and die in anger and bitterness for the rest of your life.

2 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Opoki(m): 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
Oh! Lord, this can't be real (In Phyno's voice).
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by sukkot: 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
SirShymexx:

Looool.

You mean he found his missing balls like how Stella got her groove back in Jamaica? Darn! He must have smoked some Jamaican weed after the smoke cleared cos big things ah gwan inna Jamaica. Dun noe lol all ah dat all ah dat.

But real nyggahs kick biitches out of the house - they don't pack their loads and leave like the Children of YiSrael.

I hope he gets the help he needs and soar higher than the sky after this.
yeah not if she bought the house tho. jus sayin brah grin
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by donephi(m): 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
januzaj:
Teebillz is just a lazy motherfu**ker.....when olamide and don jazzy fought....he supported don jazzy knowing he was bleeping his wife....useless pusssy nigga could not voice out then because Tiwa was still paying his bills.....
Olamide is hardworking and he can feed this mother**cker for 1000 years....
This lazy nigga is a guy that cash rules everything around him....if Don jazzy had offered him money,he would fan him while he was bleeping tiwa

Meanwhile
Teebillz packing out like
grin grin grin
Haba! Na wedding gifts for Ibadan
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Dainikel(m): 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
It sure does seems these 9ja celebs enjoy public display of shame...

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by donephi(m): 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
januzaj:
Teebillz is just a lazy motherfu**ker.....when olamide and don jazzy fought....he supported don jazzy knowing he was bleeping his wife....useless pusssy nigga could not voice out then because Tiwa was still paying his bills.....
Olamide is hardworking and he can feed this mother**cker for 1000 years....
This lazy nigga is a guy that cash rules everything around him....if Don jazzy had offered him money,he would fan him while he was bleeping tiwa

Meanwhile
Teebillz packing out like
grin grin grin
Haba! Rubber rubber...Na wedding gifts for Ibadan
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Mayflowa(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
asidere:
if na true say tiwa savage marriage don over,then she is a free agent.how can a man be depending on his wife's money,it is an insult to his personality.

It didn't start out like that. He is a producer and gave Tiwa a chance in Nigeria to come into the music industry. She used to be international star back singer with little cash.

U know right now, most Nigeria artist produce themselves and even own a recording studio. They make all the money even if the job is unprofessionally done. No one will even give Tiwa husband job because you will think he would over bill you!

You see how he became handicapped?
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by madjune(m): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
Folks are not just discerning enough.

Teebilz means Tiwa pays BIlls.

When she stopS paying, na yawa o.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by eziokwubundunuwa: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/man-kills-girlfriend-for-rejecting-marriage-proposal-in-imo/

OWERRI— One Miss Onyinyechi Okegbulam of Egbu in
Owerri North Local Government Area of Imo State has
allegedly been killed by her boyfriend for refusing his
marriage proposal.
A source, who spoke on grounds of anonymity, told
Vanguard that the girl was shot in the head at close range
by her supposed boyfriend in the village.
The source recalled that the deceased was, last Saturday,
lured out of her family home by the boyfriend at about
7p.m.
“Some people, who were close to the scene of the crime
that night, reported that as soon as the boy saw the girl
approaching him, he fired at her,” the source said.
Another source claimed that soon after shooting the girl,
the young man tried to smuggle Onyinyechi’s lifeless
body into his car but scampered for safety when a
woman raised alarm, which attracted several people to
the scene.
‘He paid for the girl’s education’
Another story, however, had it that the boyfriend was
responsible for the entire educational expenses of the
girl, who later ditched him.
A resident of the area said: “We heard that the boy
picked the bills for the girl’s education, but that the girl
later abandoned the boy and opted to marry another
man.
“We have even heard that the marriage has been fixed
before the boyfriend struck.”
The 22-year-old Onyinyechi was, until her untimely death,
a final year student of Federal Polytechnic, Nekede,
Owerri West Local Government Area of the state.
Although the Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Andrew
Enwerem, a deputy superintendent of police, could not be
reached at press time, a reliable source in the state
police headquarters, Owerri, confirmed that police had
waded into the matter.
The police source said: “Police have started investigating
the incident and the late girl’s parents are cooperating
with us. Police will get to the root of the case.”
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by psalmuelwater(m): 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
ATMC:
I guess Teebillz thought Tiwa was an investment. It's unfortunate that the bonuses and dividends returned not as planned.

Teebillz, you need to cool off. I hope you are not marred after all. Sorry though.
. Most of the guys here has failed to understand the pain tbillz is going through. An investment that fails to yield can sure make a person wanna go crazy. Most of us can't foot the bill of gf's tuition fee in a federal university ooo. If some of these guys take you out on a date, dey will complain u ate too much sef.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
This is not a stunt. Tiwa is richer than teebillz. Tiwa feeds and caters for the family. When Tiwa asks teebillz for money, he says he doesn't have. Then Tiwa starts nagging and insulting teebillz and also acknowledge the people that usually help her out (2face, donjazzy, and Dr sid etc ). A normal guy knows another one can't be giving a woman money without nothing in return. Tiwa keeps bragging about them to him and that depresses him more

2 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Ishilove: 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
SirShymexx:

Looool.

You mean he found his missing balls like how Stella got her groove back in Jamaica? Darn! He must have smoked some Jamaican weed after the smoke cleared cos big things ah gwan inna Jamaica. Dun noe lol all ah dat all ah dat.

But real nyggahs kick biitches out of the house - they don't pack their loads and leave like the Children of YiSrael.

I hope he gets the help he needs and soar higher than the sky after this.
Mouth. You are mouthfully mouthful.

Na your type woman dey beat for house. After the beating, you come to NL to form Alpha male, unleashing all the suppressed anger on innocent women. Smh

2 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Funkybabee(f): 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
eyin blogger yi sha,afi GBA ti e kuku baye Tunde yi je kanle

anyway therisss God ooooooo

and weting happen to tiwa self shey she can't open light to this dark news.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Pyroclast(m): 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
naijaboiy:
What stopped tbillz from getting a job?
"Retired G"
He used to do what Sinzu(Saucekid) still does in the US. If you look well u'd see him in Sinzu's Sambori Bobo Video.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by SirShymexx: 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
sukkot:
yeah not if she bought the house tho. jus sayin brah grin

Shyte, it is 2015 - men and women are equal. They need to split the house into two and she has to pay that nyggah spousal/child support looooool.

I feel for the nyggah tho.

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Wizkoko(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
optional1:
Welcome to a country in west Africa were gossip is more important then news.

Naija a country dat lyk gossip pass news.

I hail my country men nd women.

Proudly a Naija born pikin.

The gossip no be news?
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by 9jauk: 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nigerians are propagandist Tunji can never be that broke;had worked with his dad before is a successful businessman Info Technology;Tunji junior move on with your life more reason why I got married to a foreigner Nigerians lady's mess about alot.

However u need to check yourself as well,keep in touch pls

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Wizkoko(m): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
gen2briz:
Hackers again, not again....... Them don hack his properties again

Hope they won't hack this guy finish.

Was it hackers that hacked his body when he wanted to jump off the bridge?
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by SirShymexx: 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ishilove:

Mouth. You are mouthfully mouthful.

Na your type woman dey beat for house. After the beating, you come to NL to form Alpha male, unleashing all the suppressed anger on innocent women. Smh

But why the fvck are you quoting me for, scandalous biitch? Do I look like one of the guys you chase around on here soliciting sex from, you sket?

I told you time ago to stay in ya lane but it seems you are too stupid to understand simple English. Get the fvck out of my face, you cum bucket.

You insolent and miserable biitches just love flapping ya mouths like a chirping bird on the internet. You think everyone is a weakling like ya pops, no? Just fvck off.

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by sweetyme001(f): 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
Amelian:
Better.. Then get a job and restructure your life from scratch again.
Hes still young and able.
He has applied for the Nigeria police force "Inspector placement"

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by blowjob: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
MBAChieves:
My sister more things and secrets are unveiling, since yesterday when Teebilz took to Instagram to declare that hes marriage with Tiwa Savage is over, that she slept with Don Jazzy, 2face and others, he also called her mom witch and said he wished Singer Omawummi is hes wife.. read it here The matter was so strong that he even tried to kill himself, almost committed suicide by Jumping of Lekki-Ikoyi toll bridge but was miraculously saved by Banky W and Psquare..

A reliable source close to the couple to Ebiwali Gossip Moments, that Their marriage ended since last year but Tee Billz moved out off the Lekki Phase 1 home they both share with their 9 month old son, Jamil about two weeks ago.

The sources also claimed that trouble in the home started by money

''Billz and Tiwa's fight home was mainly caused by Money, When Teebillz became very broke and Tiwa started feeding the home, then Trust issues came in'' the source told Ebiwali Gossip Moments..

That when Teebilz turned house boy started taking care of Jamil.. this confirms when Teebillz said among his Instagram post ''Tiwa Savage when last did you ask your husband if he has Eaten' read it here ... Teeblillz also said that Tiwa Savage has thrown his properties out form the house more than 5 times, but as the love of his life he begged and stayed back..

Tiwa and her husband have struggled to keep their marriage for months following many dark secrets. But two weeks ago, both finally parted ways as TeeBillz moved out of their duplex in Lekki Peninsular Scheme 1, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Sadly.. The couple, who got married in a lavish ceremony in Dubai on April 26, 2014 spent their second year anniversary separately. Tiwa celebrated her “If I Start To Talk” video premiere with her Mavin crew at Escape Night Club in VI, Lagos while her hubby was reportedly at an event by PR executive, Bobby Taylor.

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2016/04/breaking-tiwa-savages-husband-parks-out.html#more
THIS GUY FALL MEN,HAND..SO WEAK..AND U COME SOCIAL MEDIA,BLAST UR WIFE...TRYIN TO SOUND LIKE ONE ...MEN I DONT KNOW...U KNOW WHY, UR WIFE NOR GET REGARD FOR UR SOORRY ASS,NA BECOS OF WHAT JUST DID YESTERDAY ,BY CALLIN HER A BITCH...MAN,U NOR GET REGARD FOR URSLF.WHY U NOR HANG...RAM...SAI BABA.. grin
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by TalkingBird: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
Who ever can reach them- Husband and wife, please show them this web site:

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/family/couples-parents/
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by sukkot: 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
SirShymexx:

Shyte, it is 2015 - men and women are equal. They need to split the house into two and she has to pay that nyggah spousal/child support looooool.

I feel for the nyggah tho.
yeah this nigeria not america. jus sayin lolzzz

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by madjune(m): 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
iamrealdeji:
he's not a typical yoruba man o,we real yoruba men are not this weak. Our women must respect us and must be submissive. You'd rather say he's like an Igbo man. Because Igbo men would seat on an old dirty bench with wrapper tied around their waste drinking palmwine and playing draft,talking about the palmwine,talking about unnecessary things like bush meat while their wife is suffering in the bush

Something dey worry you.

If they're taking palmwine, what happens to the large percentage of Ibo men in Lagos alone.

Talk less of across the world.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by iLUMeN8(m): 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
He wanted a designer wife....... He prayed and fasted for a designer wife...... God answered and gave him a designer wife......... Now he wants nothing to do with his designer wife...... If this doesn't epitomize being ungrateful then I don't know what does.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by ojibole1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
Una go do kavish wedding nw ego nor dey well @least for teebills...yall should hv done a low key wedding n saved d rest cash....

Another thing teebills used to b a bad guy bck in d US oh...all emm credit card scams n shii guess all the bar he got don finish. Sad sha
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by marvelous000: 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
FolarinLondon:
Women are nothing but parasites and hypocrites...

They want EQUALITY at all levels but wanted men to pay their dowries, bills and feed them till death...

Men dicks must be on a "STAND BY MODE" regardless of what he is going through in life while these whores would be claiming Hormone changed when they r stressed...

Lady or wife slap their boyfriend or husbands, her fellow female idiotss would be like "The man must have offended her...

My mum said this, my mum said that and it's cool but the moment a man says my dad this, my dad that, He becomes mummy's boy

You drop money for food and women eat the best part of the food, meat and food while you r suffering out there to make money

There is fire all over the place with a girlfriend in the house

society believes that it's our responsibility to rescue such lady

Love women at your own peril.

Solution, have a baby mama that ll look after your kids and your humble self. However fuckkkk these bitches without mercy
[size=13pt]
Feeling you my compatriot.

More bullet to your banana. cool
[/size]
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Came: 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
Make him no come tell us tomorrow say na exercise make am jump oooo, or say na fumigation pursue am for house .
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by SirShymexx: 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
sukkot:
yeah this nigeria not america. jus sayin lolzzz

Looool.

But based on internet rants by miserable women, naij women are more rabid about equality than American women. They turn every convo into that tripe.

So it's applicable here since Savage is their mini-Beyoncé lol. They need to show the world that they're serious about this equality thing and tell their Queen to pay that nyggah what she owes him looool.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by IYANGBALI: 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
#Fact

Dear Girls...
Always Date Men with Money, Yes all Men are unfaithfull but it's better to get your Heart broken in London, New York & Dubai than somewhere in oshodi, ikeja & onitsha gan!

#Awon_Eyan_Scoobydoo

CC:
Rokiatu

Prettythicksme

Freeglobe

VickyRotex

Aminat508

Osusumustflow

Msglobalwonder

Mukina2

Edwife

Notoriousbabe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) / This Photo Of Actress Mercy Aigbe Has Got People Talking / Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.