Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Fulani Menace:why Enugu State Should Act Wisely - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Menace:why Enugu State Should Act Wisely (1448 Views)

The Fulani Herdsmen Menace - Why Were We Quiet All These Years? / Acting President Should Act Now: Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill OBJ / Why Enugu Governor Will Not React To Fulani Killings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Menace:why Enugu State Should Act Wisely by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 29, 2016
The recent invasion of nimbo village in uzo-uwani local government area of enugu state by fulani militia is a wake up call for the people of my state enugu to act swiftly and put an end to the incessant killings,kidnappings and the destruction of properties in the state.
One thing we all should know is that we shouldn'twait for the federal government to intervene and save us from this mess,because the federal government led by Muhammadu buhari rtd is not sincere and competent in protecting the lives and properties of nigerians.
No arrest has been made and no clear efforts has been made to apprehend the perpetrators of this inhumane act by the security agencies,but they were quick to shoot and arrest unarmed ipob protesters.
I'm not a secessionist but with the recent happenings in the country I think i'm beginning to see reasons for the calls of secession by ipob,as it is right now no one knows where the fulani militia is going to strike next,it might be in your village who knows!
Now I will advice the rural dwellers in enugu state to set up community vigilante groups that will be well armed and should be able to resist the fulani invaders and this should be done as fast as possible because as we all are mourning and counting our losses they might still be planning a bigger one for us.
Don't wait for our state governor he has shown us that he is a woman and not a man that we all thought he was.

COMMUNITY vigilantes my people!

DEFEND YOURSELVES FOLKS!

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Menace:why Enugu State Should Act Wisely by postmann: 11:10am On Apr 29, 2016
You're right bro. This federal government is far from sincere and competent.
Well armed vigilantes in all the rural area is the way to go.
Re: Fulani Menace:why Enugu State Should Act Wisely by gidgiddy: 11:22am On Apr 29, 2016
UNECboi:
The recent invasion of nimbo village in uzo-uwani local government area of enugu state by fulani militia is a wake up call for the people of my state enugu to act swiftly and put an end to the incessant killings,kidnappings and the destruction of properties in the state.
One thing we all should know is that we shouldn'twait for the federal government to intervene and save us from this mess,because the federal government led by Muhammadu buhari rtd is not sincere and competent in protecting the lives and properties of nigerians.
No arrest has been made and no clear efforts has been made to apprehend the perpetrators of this inhumane act by the security agencies,but they were quick to shoot and arrest unarmed ipob protesters.
I'm not a secessionist but with the recent happenings in the country I think i'm beginning to see reasons for the calls of secession by ipob,as it is right now no one knows where the fulani militia is going to strike next,it might be in your village who knows!
Now I will advice the rural dwellers in enugu state to set up community vigilante groups that will be well armed and should be able to resist the fulani invaders and this should be done as fast as possible because as we all are mourning and counting our losses they might still be planning a bigger one for us.
Don't wait for our state governor he has shown us that he is a woman and not a man that we all thought he was.

COMMUNITY vigilantes my people!

DEFEND YOURSELVES FOLKS!

The problem is not community vigilantes. The problem is that the heardsmen are armed with sophisticated firearms like AK 47's. Unless the vigilantes are armed on that level, it would be a waste of time. The reason why fulani normad are a menace is because they are the only civilian group in Nigeria who carry assault rifles and they know it. If it were not for this, they would have been chased out of Igboland a long time ago

1 Like

Re: Fulani Menace:why Enugu State Should Act Wisely by iykopy: 11:28am On Apr 29, 2016
thats the way to go. vigilante group to safeguard our locality otherwise we shud expect anoda attack. as for ifeanyi the sissy of a governor, he's a fat brain dead buffoon for merely asking us to pray and fast while the roof is on fire.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Menace:why Enugu State Should Act Wisely by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 29, 2016
iykopy:
thats the way to go. vigilante group to safeguard our locality otherwise we shud expect anoda attack. as for ifeanyi the sissy of a governor, he's a fat brain dead buffoon for merely asking us to pray and fast while the roof is on fire.
Mr.ifeanyi ugwuanyi is a disgrace! if only enugu people will have retentive memory then no second term for him unless he make up for the BS....

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Menace:why Enugu State Should Act Wisely by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 29, 2016
Good post! Pick up arms or rather form a well organised vigilante group and defend yourselves. Forget about the insincere federal government who only act after the onslaughts of the herdsmen and defend yourself's with impunity.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Menace:why Enugu State Should Act Wisely by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 30, 2016
What of the corporal Chukwu that was arrested and accused of aiding the attackers by d villagers..

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/27/breaking-igp-orders-detention-of-policeman-involved-in-enugu-massacre/?utm_source

Keep fooling yourselves painting fulanis evil.. Una eye go soon clear when you guys finish killing urselves..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Menace:why Enugu State Should Act Wisely by adconline(m): 6:09am On Apr 30, 2016
Legitdeals:
What of the corporal Chukwu that was arrested and accused of aiding the attackers by d villagers..

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/27/breaking-igp-orders-detention-of-policeman-involved-in-enugu-massacre/?utm_source

Keep fooling yourselves painting fulanis evil.. Una eye go soon clear when you guys finish killing urselves..
How come never produced his collaborators?
How come they didn't make provide all the names and contacts, account numbers of those who paid him and asked him to " help" Fulani kill his own people??
Naija is peopled by shallow-minded folks like u!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Menace:why Enugu State Should Act Wisely by weyabblog: 6:18am On Apr 30, 2016
Legitdeals:

chukwu and who na? Or dey dnt wan to name odas dat paid him? Evil pple

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Menace:why Enugu State Should Act Wisely by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 30, 2016
adconline:

How come never produced his collaborators?
How come they didn't make provide all the names and contacts, account numbers of those who paid him and asked him to " help" Fulani kill his own people??
Naija is peopled by shallow-minded folks like u!

Buh he is being questioned..

Why don't you chill first and hear his revelations

You are d shallow-minded one here, your mind is set already against d fulanis

Ow would you feel if they too decide to pull such stunt and say Igbos killed them, so they don't want to see any igbos again in their lands.. How?

M sure you'll put d blame on yorubas as usual.. Thank God i've not seen any claim it was yorubas that disguised as herdsmen

Mayb they shld free you guys afterall.. Cos. What is d point of all d talk talk

1 Like

Re: Fulani Menace:why Enugu State Should Act Wisely by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 30, 2016
weyabblog:
chukwu and who na? Or dey dnt wan to name odas dat paid him? Evil pple

Ti iku ile o ba pani, ti ode o le pani..

Why did d attackers invade at night leaving no picture, audio or video trace.. Av ypu asked ursef such?

Compared to other happenings of the fulanis.. They leave a clue behind cos they ain't that advanced to do 'cover-ups'

Don't think m in support of d unfirtunate event.. i'm not, all I want is d truth.. To know those behind it and how to prevent such in future..

Human.lives.matter a lot.. And.I won't support allegations without.facts.fueled by tribal sentiments

1 Like

Re: Fulani Menace:why Enugu State Should Act Wisely by adconline(m): 6:41am On Apr 30, 2016
Legitdeals:

Buh he is being questioned..

Why don't you chill first and hear his revelations

You are d shallow-minded one here, your mind is set already against d fulanis

Ow would you feel if they too decide to pull such stunt and say Igbos killed them, so they don't want to see any igbos again in their lands.. How?

M sure you'll put d blame on yorubas as usual.. Thank God i've not seen any claim it was yorubas that disguised as herdsmen

Mayb they shld free you guys afterall.. Cos. What is d point of all d talk talk
What a display of wilful ignorance! IGP made a hasty statement without carrying out investigations and u now want us to hold on before passing judgement..
But you are already running around with the info and passing judgement?
Don't you think that IGP would have comprised the investigation by naming corporal Chukwu?
Do you think that his " alleged collaborators and paymasters" would wait to be caught??
Why didn't IGP to fire and question Chukwu before the commission of these acts??
So the people who kiled folks in Mile 12 were Yorubas??

1 Like

Re: Fulani Menace:why Enugu State Should Act Wisely by BeardedMeat(m): 6:46am On Apr 30, 2016
UNECboi:
Mr.ifeanyi ugwuanyi is a disgrace! if only enugu people will have retentive memory then no second term for him unless he make up for the BS....
Ugwuanyi drank too much cowbell as a kid, what did you expect?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Menace:why Enugu State Should Act Wisely by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 30, 2016
adconline:

What a display of wilful ignorance! IGP made a hasty statement without carrying out investigations and u now want us to hold on before passing judgement..
But you are already running around with the info and passing judgement?
Don't you think that IGP would have comprised the investigation by naming corporal Chukwu?
Do you think that his " alleged collaborators and paymasters" would wait to be caught??
Why didn't IGP to fire and question Chukwu before the commission of these acts??
So the people who kiled folks in Mile 12 were Yorubas??

I still give him d benefit of doubts.. Not until i see his case presented & witnesses for/against chukwu.. I know anything is possible (might be a compromise)

But are you giving d herdsmen same benefit of doubt? NO

Yoy bliv it's so and want the police to come out and say YES it's so..

i don't do my things that way, that's why I do things in a legit manner and very hard for people to scam ot deceive me
Re: Fulani Menace:why Enugu State Should Act Wisely by weyabblog: 6:59am On Apr 30, 2016
Legitdeals:

Ti iku ile o ba pani, ti ode o le pani..

Why did d attackers invade at night leaving no picture, audio or video trace.. Av ypu asked ursef such?

Compared to other happenings of the fulanis.. They leave a clue behind cos they ain't that advanced to do 'cover-ups'

Don't think m in support of d unfirtunate event.. i'm not, all I want is d truth.. To know those behind it and how to prevent such in future..

Human.lives.matter a lot.. And.I won't support allegations without.facts.fueled by tribal sentiments
ala na enweyi nne na nna gbagbu kwa gi. Onye muo. Onye obara. Fulana we knw invade at nyt nd unsuspected except u hav ur own fulani style.
Re: Fulani Menace:why Enugu State Should Act Wisely by adconline(m): 6:59am On Apr 30, 2016
Legitdeals:

I still give him d benefit of doubts.. Not until i see his case presented & witnesses for/against chukwu.. I know anything is possible (might be a compromise)

But are you giving d herdsmen same benefit of doubt? NO

Yoy bliv it's so and want the police to come out and say YES it's so..

i don't do my things that way, that's why I do things in a legit manner and very hard for people to scam ot deceive me
You are being sophisticatedly ignorant. Your benefit of doubt doesn't extend to Corporal Chukwu and Enugu people but to Fulan herdsmen who have killed in most sYates in Nigeria.. It's a well documented fact that herdsmen have been in a lot killings in Naija, thre's none to suggest that Enugu have attacked other people.
Most importantly, no herdsmen have been caught and prosecuted in the midst of these atrocities..
They will get the same benefit of doubt when they strike your family

1 Like

Re: Fulani Menace:why Enugu State Should Act Wisely by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 30, 2016
adconline:

You are being sophisticatedly ignorant. Your benefit of doubt doesn't extend to Corporal Chukwu and Enugu people but to Fulan herdsmen who have killed in most sYates in Nigeria.. It's a well documented fact that herdsmen have been in a lot killings in Naija, thre's none to suggest that Enugu have attacked other people.
Most importantly, no herdsmen have been caught and prosecuted in the midst of these atrocities..
They will get the same benefit of doubt when they strike your family

You've seen d map bfor right?

And you knw Enugu is located in core of igboland.. There are other states closer to agatu, benue etc. Like You're trying to suggest

Likewise there are states closerto d west.. Now a reasonable person would ask..how did they come and go without notice or fight back

Mister.. I don't need to be a criminologist to kniw that an insider is involved..

Just be careful in ur steps.. Cos. Nigeria is a complex structure.. Apart from d yorubas, it's them You guys do business with

#peace
Re: Fulani Menace:why Enugu State Should Act Wisely by adconline(m): 9:01am On Apr 30, 2016
Legitdeals:

You've seen d map bfor right?

And you knw Enugu is located in core of igboland.. There are other states closer to agatu, benue etc. Like You're trying to suggest

Likewise there are states closerto d west.. Now a reasonable person would ask..how did they come and go without notice or fight back

Mister.. I don't need to be a criminologist to kniw that an insider is involved..

Just be careful in ur steps.. Cos. Nigeria is a complex structure.. Apart from d yorubas, it's them You guys do business with

#peace
You make no sense at all.. You are holding brief for someone who's been has caught perpetuating violence on many states and regions..
In law, it's called " prior" ie history of violence

1 Like

Re: Fulani Menace:why Enugu State Should Act Wisely by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 30, 2016
adconline:

You make no sense at all.. You are holding brief for someone who's been has caught perpetuating violence on many states and regions..
In law, it's called " prior" ie history of violence

Ok! i get you

I notice igbos tend to love and trust themselves so much that they believe their own blood can never betray them.

Hold on to ur views.. D truth will come out.. Even if it's 20yrs
Re: Fulani Menace:why Enugu State Should Act Wisely by adconline(m): 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
Legitdeals:

Ok! i get you

I notice igbos tend to love and trust themselves so much that they believe their own blood can never betray them.

Hold on to ur views.. D truth will come out.. Even if it's 20yrs

Keep blaming the Igbos when the culprits here are the herdsmen, the failure of Intel services and police to stop those attacks.
You are saying that herdsmen might not be red responsible while at the same time blaming the igbos-- what a bigoted fellow!
Just answer my questions- why did it take destruction of life and properties to know that one Corporal Chukwu was collaborating with killers?
The same IGP and CP said that they had "engaged" those herdsmens but NONE was captured or wounded- no police casualty?
Where are Chukwu's co-conspirators; his paymasters, foot soldiers?
Why did IGP absolve herdsmen of culpability in Benue and Enugu before proper investigation?
They blame ghost "foreigners" from Niger, Chad and Mali, but is it legal for all those guys to be in Naija without papers? How is it legal for them to openly carry AK-47 without arrest while it's illegal for Enugu folks to carry matchete? Just answer these questions so that we advance this discussion

1 Like

Re: Fulani Menace:why Enugu State Should Act Wisely by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
adconline:

Keep blaming the Igbos when the culprits here are the herdsmen, the failure of Intel services and police to stop those attacks.
You are saying that herdsmen might not be red responsible while at the same time blaming the igbos-- what a bigoted fellow!
Just answer my questions- why did it take destruction of life and properties to know that one Corporal Chukwu was collaborating with killers?
The same IGP and CP said that they had "engaged" those herdsmens but NONE was captured or wounded- no police casualty?
Where are Chukwu's co-conspirators; his paymasters, foot soldiers?
Why did IGP absolve herdsmen of culpability in Benue and Enugu before proper investigation?
They blame ghost "foreigners" from Niger, Chad and Mali, but is it legal for all those guys to be in Naija without papers? How is it legal for them to openly carry AK-47 without arrest while it's illegal for Enugu folks to carry matchete? Just answer these questions so that we advance this discussion

Well.. You've said it all

So many wrongs in d country.. all I can do is hope things get better

Buh igbo elders don't speak out like they should.

Even this grazing bill should be opposed by all.

I really feel bad sha.. Cos it's lives we are talking about here.. M sure order will be restored soonest

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Surrenders As Buhari Steps Out In Military Gear / It’s Official: Economy In Recession – FG / Buhari's Edo Campaign Visit,issues Arising.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.