Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been (34295 Views)

10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) / 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle / Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by omenka(m): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
missbronze:
chilax dear, I am human not robot.

Let's assume that I am a robot, I assure you I will be a robot that delivers wella.

So, when are we taking off for our romantic walk?

#walkingforOmenka#
Lol. See you've got a good sense o' humour. Oh well, I know I suggested it, but on a second thought, I'd rather pass. Don't wanna lose "her", she very jealous. wink
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by Blessograo(f): 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
cynthia morgan: the one that thinks she's a cool girl but acts like a boy begging for attention
simi: A lovely cute and shortest girl in class ready to abuse every guy taller and huge than her even when crushing on him with her sharp tongue
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by endove(f): 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
that don jazzy own got me....I can't stop laughing
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
omenka:
Lol. See you've got a good sense o' humour. Oh well, I know I suggested it, but on a second thought, I'd rather pass. Don't wanna lose "her", she very jealous. wink
Lol.

You are quite a charming person dear.

Yes, don't get her jealous, hold her tight. And, tell her missbronze said hi.

Cheers.
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by Praizekeyz(m): 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
gbens2000:
y taken it personal.
go die na.
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by skedy1(m): 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
Edwinmason:
i have laff my belle finish
Heheh,I d tell u!
Especially that falz own!
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
EduRegard:
Okay now, let’s take a look at some of our musicians in the music industry and judge, with their ways of life, the kind of students they would have made in school.

KOREDE BELLO – One very childish but handsome kid that senior girls take as school son.

OLAMIDE – Causes commotion in every end of the year party for not given the first position.

B-RED - Has all the textbooks in d world, has d opportunity to see question papers before exams, most comfortable boy in class, but still ends up carrying last after term exams.

PHENOM – Very obedient student but came to school once & never showed up again.

SKALES – Always wearing fancy clothes and gold accessories to school but wouldn’t be able to afford snacks during break.

PATORANKING – One hell of a stoner and caught almost everyday smoking weed inside school farm.

EVA – The lesbian and has a knife in her schoolbag, no girl messes with her.

DIJA – one spoilt brat, small girl & always rude to her seniors, very disrespectful.

ADEKUNLE GOLD – The shy and quiet guy, has a crush on a girl but can’t speak to her.

2FACE : The teacher that impregnated most of all d students……

Don’t stop the fun, share and contribute!

Source
: http://eduregard.com/hilarious-nigerian-musicians-and-the-kind-of-students-they-would-have-been/

grin grin These ones are the truest of all you mentioned

CYNTHIA MORGAN: The girl who is always down to fight anywhere & anytime even with seniors

VIC O: The razz one who never stops bragging
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by skedy1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
I've always known KCEE's own to be like that!
Chaii op!
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by Kayceewyte(m): 7:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
The op did not include the female student that bleeps with male teachers (precisely male cooper's)
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by omenka(m): 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
missbronze:
Lol.

You are quite a charming person dear.

Yes, don't get her jealous, hold her tight. And, tell her missbronze said hi.

Cheers.
Lol. You are too generous with complements dear.

Thanks all the same.. smiley

Will definitely give her your word..

Here she is .. cheesy www.nairaland.com/2934172/vals-dinner-rate-fiancee-d
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by akinlaso(m): 12:08am On Apr 30, 2016
Ice prince zamani........should be the genius of the class....the only talent in Nigeria (pose for the boss....) take it or leave it!!!
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by dominicko(m): 8:24am On Apr 30, 2016
Now that's what is called hilarious........ Olamide though
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by Edikraftdeco(m): 9:07am On Apr 30, 2016
TBILLZ; ALWAYS RUNNING ERRAND FOR D GALZ IN CLASS JUST 2 GET TIP 4 COOKIES DURING BREAK.
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by Lolaabokoku(f): 1:49pm On May 04, 2016
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" / Basketmouth Hangs Out With Wizkid In Indigo at the 02, London (Photos) / Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.