Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Together Forever! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Together Forever! (677 Views)

Together-Forever: This Pre-Wedding Photo's Concept Has People Talking / See The Potentials My Girlfriend Must Have If She Wants Us Together Forever... / Finally!president Buhari Settles Teebillz And Tiwa Fight(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Together Forever! by akinola69(m): 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
All marriages have got different issues but the ways couples manage them is the most important thing.

According to new reports, the two are reunited after Teebillz went into depression earlier yesterday. Depression is a state of low mood and aversion to activity that can affect a person's thoughts, behavior, feelings and sense of well-being. People with a depressed mood can feel sad, anxious, empty, hopeless, helpless, worthless, guilty, irritable, ashamed or restless. They may lose interest in activities that were once pleasurable, experience loss of appetite or overeating, have problems concentrating, remembering details or making decisions, and may contemplate, attempt or commit suicide.

Teebillz and Tiwa need all your prayers at this moment.

http://www.weddingdigestnaija.com/teebillz-tiwa-savage-together-forever/#more-154831

Re: Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Together Forever! by ThuGnificenX: 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
I just Spilled my milk all over my rug...
Pls who can help me scoop it back to my cup as clean as it was?

1 Like

Re: Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Together Forever! by ennysuccess(m): 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tiwa ma X
Re: Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Together Forever! by eddyslim(m): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
I wonder if that marriage would ever work again after all Tee Billz rant on IG
Re: Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Together Forever! by eddyslim(m): 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
I just Spilled my milk all over my rug...
Pls who can help me scoop it back to my cup as clean as it was?
It can never be clean as it was..

(1) (Reply)

What To Do With It / See Woman Who Found Husband On Twitter / Come In And Tell Me Your View..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.