Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,055 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project (31542 Views)

APC Governors Storm Katsina On Four Chartered Planes As They Meet With Buhari / Abolaji Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje Wedding In Kano. 11 Governors Attend / SERAP Drags 11 Governors To ICC Over Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by Built2last: 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
demslayerrz:

We know the bold people in this country and non from your untimatum kinsmen, you thinking typing and making noise on nairaland is boldness. Your weak governor was weeping just because of fulani while your Ohaneze was giving a cowardly ultimatum, tell us the bold one from your tribe before throwing jabs at others. Mschew

Mind you, am not IGbo..check my posts but what you have done is called acceptance and guilt by reaction in Literature.

thank you for accepting you are his tribesmen
Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by demslayerrz: 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:

Lol. The ultimatum made dullard shyt in his pant and broke his sillence and issue statement. The senator look them in the face and told them that thier ppl are the killers. Your cowardly tribe can continue keeping mute while your ppl are killed.

Coming from the Ultimatum tribe. Lmaoooo. You now have the gut to post from your idp camp. You have no shame and should be stoned for being dull, your parents were chased away from there homes by fulani and you are online making noise. Your people are being slaughtered but you are happy cos your governor told you to fast, are you normal? Soon you will be chased away from your idp camp cos of your inborn cowardice and online bragging. What a big shame.

1 Like

Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by toyinid78: 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
arresa:
11 jobless and incompetent governors left their states to commission yeye local government projects?

And you wonder why the PDP is the most useless and worthless political party in Africa...
am not suprised at ur utterances u av never wished nigeria well since I know u,so if buhari is commisioning it u dnt av a problem with dat? many of such project was commisioned by buahri n co u no vex dat time oh
Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by demslayerrz: 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
Built2last:

Mind you, am not IGbo..check my posts but what you have done is called acceptance and guilt by reaction in Literature.

thank you for accepting you are his tribesmen

This kid is funny, guilty conscience is making you reject your own tribe cos of shame. Who asked you where you are from, just look in the mirror before insulting other tribe. Your tribe are noisemakers, making noise on social media is bravery and boldness to you. Jesus!
Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by Mrdecent(m): 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
Only the Igbos are supporting and praising this man for nothing. People in Ekiti are even cursing him while languish in pains of no salary and hell of tax on their souls. Please don't praise him if u don't know what is on ground in Ekiti. I don't want u to share in the curse.
Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by nelcliff(m): 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
Acidosis:
But they said Fayose only share rice and N200?

Don't mind the zombies... Their job is to lie around the whole universe. PDP I pray for your resurrection everyday. Amen

2 Likes

Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by Image123(m): 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
Acidosis:

A building, two roads and Ewi's gallery? Is that governance? 11governors to come and see that?
800m road for 500million and 6200m road for 800million? Questionable.

A state that is on 34th position out of 36 in terms of IGR. When will Fayose start thinking governance instead of this ridicule of playing politics to the gallery?

4 Likes

Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by ayeesamunique(m): 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
Thought zombies said fayose ain't working...Damn sure they won't read this news
Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by odukoko(m): 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
i dey wonder,why is most comments praising this scam are from our kins from the east!
Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by otitokoroleti: 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
arresa:
11 jobless and incompetent governors left their states to commission yeye local government projects?

And you wonder why the PDP is the most useless and worthless political party in Africa...
but some senseless APC governors attended Aisha Buhari useless book launch & even donate huge amount of money while they cant pay workers salaries
Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by ayeesamunique(m): 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
ekefre4:
because they are all pdp governor's abi?
Abi oo..by their words we shall know them

1 Like

Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
Adonbilivit, unless I see pictures in 3D.
China experience is still very fresh.
I'm here in Ado Ekiti.
I can't see anything.
Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by Omonigeriarere: 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
arresa:

Imagine! A project has not started not to talk of completion and 11 useless governor have the guts to leave their respective states to witness inauguration of a project, not even commissioning.

When shall we get it right in this country?

1 Like

Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by Abalado(f): 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
Acidosis:
dnt mind dem,dts Apc propaganda
Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by Abalado(f): 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
arresa:

u be mumu,rciv sense broda
Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by Abalado(f): 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
olafum1:
Jobless group of salary debtors.
so is ur apc govnor paying in their own states?rciv sense
Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by Bobandgreat: 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Pictures of the projects or we just assume na same wash as he did in china........besides the whole projects after 3 years cost less than 2Billion............fowl-oshe
Oshe-m-ole to u too.
Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by omojeesu(m): 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
Birds of a feather .....!
Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by banme1(m): 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
olafum1:
Jobless group of salary debtors.
at least not all of them
Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by olajizz01(m): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
Acidosis:
Is that a project,a whole govnor of a state inviting 11 govnors for commisioning of 6.2 km road and event centre,what a shame,10km/LG was constructed across 30 local govt in my state without bruhaha and govnor constructed several kms of roads.I guess Ekiti has reduced to mere local govt.

1 Like

Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by rayblast(m): 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
arresa:

like seriously d Awedele road is 5km project. Am sure his friends and fellow pdp governors didn't know wat they were going to do in Ekiti

1 Like

Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by phemy36(m): 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mrdecent:
Go to Ekiti state, people are not happy with him. He is actually doing this for his own future political gain.
You are big liar, we love fayose in ekiti

1 Like

Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by ocelot2006(m): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
Fayose the Spartan King of the SW.
Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by Bobandgreat: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
phemy36:

Fayose reminds me of Tai Solarin
Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by segalex: 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
phemy36:

Please which town are you in ekiti? I'm currently in ido-Ekiti, pls I won't mind to come over to your place and then take a walk round the town you live in to sample people's opinion at random. This will be at your convenience, we'll record people's response and upload here for all nairalanders to see

2 Likes

Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by olafum1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
Abalado:
so is ur apc govnor paying in their own states?rciv sense

Do I mentioned APC or PDP. I think u need d sense more than I do
Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by Faru1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
those that are working or have worked in the garage with no value are ones hailing this China agbero man
Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by focus7: 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
Attention seeking governor. How many governors in the country gather the conference of other governors to witness their project, if Obiano does this considering the volume of projects he executes in Anambra State other governors will not have time to attend to governance in their state again.

1 Like

Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by itstpia8: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
I do hope the governors are holding roundtable meetings in their respective states on the way forward from here because this current situation is a big security crisis for the southwest.

I dont know if Fayose has the heart to do this anymore, where is his wife btw?
Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by comrChris(m): 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
in as much as like fayose n his boldness l totally condemn this, inviting 11 governors for miniature projects like this is uncalled for

l know ado Ekiti very well,l have been there this year n am going there tomorrow, l can boldly tell you fayose has disappointed Ekiti people,go there and ask them,they don't hide their anger again,nothing is happening there.
awedele road that can be done by a councillor is what 11 governors are going to commission,well these governors may not actually know these projects are over hyped.

to be frank ebonyi state governor within 10months has done times 5 of what fayose has done, maybe he will invite all the 36 governors when he will be commissioning his own major projects

2 Likes

Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by Vado(m): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
The projects commissioning is just a cover. They are there for a strategic meeting.
Re: 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project by comrChris(m): 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
rayblast:

like seriously d Awedele road is 5km project. Am sure his friends and fellow pdp governors didn't know wat they were going to do in Ekiti
me too sir, am very sure these governors don't know these projects they are about to waste their time to go n commission, l know those projects very well, don't be surprise these governors are going for a different thing but are hiding under this commissioning..fear politicians,they know how to use their followers brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa / Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice / Italy Apologizes To Nigerian Government For Hurriedly Burying 26 Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.