Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Teebillz Rants: Publicity Stunt Or Not! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Rants: Publicity Stunt Or Not! (604 Views)

Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt / Chika Lann: "My Hair Is Really Worth N40m, It’s Not A Publicity Stunt" / Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teebillz Rants: Publicity Stunt Or Not! by smileysmiley(f): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
With the various comments so far on the Teebillz/Tiwa drama, so many people have made it clear that they are of the opinion that it was all a publicity stunt. Even as facts keep coming up to convince us all, some doubting Thomases have refused to believe that the marriage between these big time celebrities might just be hitting the rocks. I know how crazy our celebrities can be when it comes to attention seeking but this particular one has got to be true or Tiwa and co will be winning the title of "greatest attention seekers" of our time. Here are the few reasons behind my conclusion:

1. Billz called Tiwa's mum a witch; We all know that of all the tribes in Nigeria, Yoruba is the number one when it comes to respect. Respect is synonymous to Yoruba infact. Tiwa must be an attention seeking bitch for her to allow her mother to be insulted in a bid to promote her songs or don't you think so?

2. Other parties were involved; Did you notice the P square drama? See how it revolved only around them? Yh, that is how a publicity stunt is done. Billz mentioned 2baba, Don J and Dr. Sid. These guys can sue him for character defamation if what he said was false. You really think they are all in this together? Believe me, 2baba has enough 'woman' propaganda to last him a lifetime and the dude is trying to be a responsible dad to his many children so I don't think this propaganda was needed by him. As for Don J and Dr. Sid, it would have blended well if the names that were mentioned were just from the Mavin's crew after all they are one.

3. He called her a hoe; Now that is what I call a slap on Tiwa's person. He didn't literally call her a hoe but that was the summary of his rants. Tiwa is Beyonce's wannabe and if you follow Bey's lifestyle and propaganda, you will see that Bey leaves all the infidelity accusations to Jay Z, it is always Jay Z who is the cheat cause having stories that portray Bey as a dick tester will make her less of the Queen she is trying to portray herself as. A Queen doesn't Bleep around. If it was a stunt, Tiwa would have easily said she was leaving the marriage cause of her husband's infidelity. That is how it is done and not the other way round.

With my few points above, I hope the doubting Thomases can now see that there is no smoke without a fire. Tiwa's marriage to Teebillz is really heading towards the rock.

Re: Teebillz Rants: Publicity Stunt Or Not! by itstpia8: 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
This stunt I remember sha:

Nigerian celebrities!!!!!!!

Lord have mercy!

(1) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Flashes Skin In Thigh-high Slit Dress (photos) / “it Will Be Great To Have My Funeral Used In A Movie Scene”-actress Adesua Etomi / 7 Ridiculous Lies By Nigerian Politicians Before Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.