Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt (20989 Views)

Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense / Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body / Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt by goldcoinhub: 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
Former Big Brother Naija housemate Princess has reacted to the alleged acid threat on Cee-C purportedly coming from one of Tobi and Alex's fans.

In her opinion, she believes if it wasn't a publicity stunt, it would have been reported to the law enforcement agents and not to the social media.

Princess then went further to admonish the trio of Cee-C, Alex and Tobi to bury the hatchet and at the same time call their fans to order before the entire feud goes out of order.

Read her Instagram Post:

Get over this bad blood already !!!! First of all if this is an actual threat and not a publicity stunt it should be sent to the law enforcement agencies and not social media.
Because publicizing such threat in such an aloof manner would only fuel more imaginations of how best to carry out the plot

The fans of both parties are taking this way too seriously.
Bbn 3 is a “term”that covers 20 housemates.
And this constant aggression only keeps us in constant negativity and defense.
@alex_unusual @ceec_official pls advice your fans.
Better still make peace if there is any squabble

Before this gets out of control and unleashes more contempt

https://lailasnews.com/bbnaija-princess-thinks-acid-threat-on-cee-c-was-a-publicity-stunt/

3 Likes

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt by gistblogger: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt by DarkMagic(m): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nawa o
Just for social media
If not for all these,they would have faded long time ago undecided

3 Likes

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt by Nwaohafia1: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Didn't i tell you guys during BBNaija that Cee-C will be the one to go far after the show? Apart from Miracle who won, Cee-C, Leo, and Tobi are the people to go far in the celebrity world.

I believe it's a publicity stunt shaa

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt by stephenkhalaf(m): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
H
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt by Issafela: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt by continentalceo(m): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Na publicity stunt nah
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt by Biibibii(m): 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
Which kind wahala be this na? We dey talk of better news una dey talk of BBN house mates, for me I lost my interest when they left The house, give me better news like Football and saraki or Ipob or Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
So she should wait until they pour it on her before speaking out?
Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt by Emvico34: 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
die na
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt by LesbianBoy(m): 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
All these problems is because of Tobi o! Fine boys like us na dem dey rush us.....na dem dey rush us! grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt by bloodykiller: 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin
you think it's a stunt at the same time calling them to bury the hatchet

trying to boost your dying 2 weeks house career with my ceec grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt by lifestyle1(m): 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
I don't understand
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt by bennymark(m): 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
If truly it's a stunt, then she has foolishly endangered her own life, because she is now a target Courtesy of her rush to post her life on IG

Let this serve as a lesson to ladies who think they can rubbish a man. You dumped him, Alex picked and dusted, it became war

5 Likes

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt by Corpercorper: 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
yeye people...two igbo Ladies fighting over a Yoruba guy...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt by mudiana(m): 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
We really have stupid generation of young pple. Nigeria no get where e dey go with these stupid generation of young pple. And to think some adult still join them in this foolishness is sickening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt by LesbianBoy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Didn't i tell you guys during BBNaija that Cee-C will be the one to go far after the show? Apart from Miracle who won, Cee-C, Leo, and Tobi are the people to go far in the celebrity world

Where is Alex?

3 Likes

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt by Kezifils(m): 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
Bloggers and headlines
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt by jesmond3945: 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
mudiana:
We really have stupid generation of young pple. Nigeria no get where e dey go with these stupid generation of young pple. And to think some adult still join them in this foolishness is sickening.
seriously social media was meant to be a positive tool for us but unfortunately it has turned out to be an albatross.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt by arherfish(m): 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2018

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt by Zirah: 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Didn't i tell you guys during BBNaija that Cee-C will be the one to go far after the show? Apart from Miracle who won, Cee-C, Leo, and Tobi are the people to go far in the celebrity world

How does this correlate with the news? Ode.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt by Adakintroy: 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
Era of elightenment indeed!
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt by Nwaohafia1: 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Where is Alex?

Alex behaves Childish. She won't go far

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt by mudiana(m): 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
jesmond3945:
seriously social media was meant to be a positive tool for us but unfortunately it has turned out to be an albatross.
social media is a disease. When I quit my job as a social media manager, I was very happy cos I was looking forward to quit social media. Now I have quit Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I tell you it feels good to be normal once again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt by meobizy(f): 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
BBN 3 is a “term”that covers 20 housemates.
She's secretly vexing because nobody cares about anything she does.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt by Nwaohafia1: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=Issafela post=70078721][/quote]

What
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
Useless dirty stupid ashawos everywhere...May God punish them...we have better issues to deal with
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt by Naijawebmaster: 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
Can they cancel this BBN show to stop further drama? I'm just tired of the whole thing. There are serious issues to focus on.
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt by meobizy(f): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Didn't i tell you guys during BBNaija that Cee-C will be the one to go far after the show? Apart from Miracle who won, Cee-C, Leo, and Tobi are the people to go far in the celebrity world.

I believe it's a publicity stunt shaa
Bam Bam is also making big moves on code. I doubt Teddy has found his footing yet. Leo, that dull boy! Cee Cee is only trying to raise his market. With all his talk about business and investments he doesn't look like someone who comes across money on the regular.
Ifu Ennada and Khloe are useless! Ifu has finished enjoying all her winnings from the house and is looking to latch onto anyone's fame. I doubt it's working so far.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt by TimiRume(f): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
bloodykiller:
grin
you think it's a stunt at the same time calling them to bury the hatchet

trying to boost your dying 2 weeks house career with my ceec grin
Lol was she a housemate too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cassandra Gabriel - "Madam Carol" In FACE2FACE Is Dead / Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. / Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.