Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) (37985 Views)

Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company / The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode / Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) by Vanpascore(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
ok
Re: Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) by experimentist: 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
I fit drink am?
Re: Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) by SmartMugu: 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
Wow, is water that scarce now in Ife that a picture of a running tap needs to be shown to the world? If so, suffering and smiling is real.
Re: Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) by StepTwo: 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
there's almost constant water and you still store some in tanks
ʊ try
Re: Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) by AroOkigbo(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
lawrenceunaa:
Chai na so una poor reach. Borehore don become enjoyment. Shame

The environment says it all
Re: Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) by khalhokage(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
Why do people keep saying Temporal? it's temporary. HighIQ take note, na school you dey, no make school come dey you o.

1 Like

Re: Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) by kennykg(m): 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
This kind of thing happens when basic amenities becomes luxury cry

2 Likes

Re: Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
We pray for more of this
Re: Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) by SmartMugu: 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Like you.
Re: Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
HighIQ:
yes na opposite OAU campus gate. AserifaOla. Maybe water cooperation has cut off the pipe in ur house from the main water supply because we enjoy water here o in my house. Though not all house has tap or subscribe to water cooperation
Houses along Ede Road down to Mayfair do have pipeborne water. I doubt if those in Moore, Enuwa, Iremo, Arubidi, etc enjoy same.
Re: Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) by jstbeinhonest(m): 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
SmartMugu:
Like you.

No offence guy,but try to read and understand write ups before commenting.
Re: Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) by Taiwo20(m): 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
coolbreeze44:
Is it the same Ile Ife that I live in?

maybe its not Nigeria
Re: Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
donholy28:
Every house for owerri get borehole... even uncompleted buildings sef... dix ile ife must be a very local place

Gosh ****

The op is talking about water from water corporation (waterboard) and NOT BOREHOLE. Do u think people build houses and then dig borehole behind their house in developed countries and hang tank on their building? ****

I grew up in lagos, port hacourt and minna and we always had borehole in our house. I never saw water FROM WATERBOARD until i moved to abuja. In asokoro, they dont even allow you dig any borehole, you have to pay ur water board bills. If u dont pay your bill the government cuts ur water. Its a whole underground network that covers the entire city. Every household is supposed to be connected to it.

Dt is what the op is talking about. He is not celebrating water flowing from a tap connected to a borehole in the vicinity. Why would anyone celebrate that?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) by juman(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
Provision of water is easy if the populace is ready to pay water bill promptly.

1 Like

Re: Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) by salt1: 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
zenith4biz:

How did you pass JAMB?

I doubt if he's written JAMB yet.
BTW his handle on NL is HighIQ
Just go and check smiley wink
Re: Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) by GboyegaD(m): 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nice to know the government is taking its responsibilities seriously.
Re: Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) by Born2Breed(f): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
HighIQ:
See What We Now Enjoy In Ile-ife (photo)

This is what we need in this country! I really want to use this medium to commend the Osun State Water cooperation (Ile-Ife axis) for the regular
and almost constant water supply that has
greatly improved since the beginning of this year
unlike previous years where it was very scarce.
Now in my house today, we students off campus fetch and fetch water and also store in storex tanks. Infact there was a time when there was no interrupted water for almost a month. In Ile-Ife presently , you don't need to dig bore-hole or well because it can end up been useless like thewell in my house currently. Now I see one area where Osun state is better than my state (Ogun) as at today. More power to your elbow.Keep on pumping that water! I hope this is not a temporal development. Fp to let others state government learn from this.

Hissing....Ogun ke! Come to Akute,where you dig borehole and ur submersible machine will rust underground due to lack of usage.
Re: Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) by okuneddie(m): 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
its not only in ile Ife......there are some parts in Ede where I schooled that u will find tap water running. Almost all areas in Ede sef only those areas where the have busted other own pipes.....water also run in Oshogbo and my home town too
Re: Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) by femi4: 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
juman:
Provision of water is easy if the populace is ready to pay water bill promptly.
Another lie!
The water board is dead in this Country. You cannot sell what you don't have. Iju water works is a shadow of itself
Re: Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) by YourNemesis: 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
donholy28:
Every house for owerri get borehole... even uncompleted buildings sef... dix ile ife must be a very local place

So in parts of Abuja and Port harcourt where there is no running water, and they buy water from Hausa water porters, I guess it is also because they are too poor?
Why can't some of you people use your God-given common sense?
Re: Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) by ventura: 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
Pls don't be offended OP, my intention is not to disrespect you because we all learn new things everyday. Pls note:
Corporation not cooperation
Portable not potable
Temporary not Temporal.

1 Like

Re: Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) by ayindejimmy(m): 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
donholy28:

That ur Owerri must be very local since you can't differentiate between pipe borne water and bore hole water.
This water is treated water from the water coperation!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
femi4:
Another lie!
The water board is dead in this Country. You cannot sell what you don't have. Iju water works is a shadow of itself

Waterboard is dead in lagos but is alive in some other states. Never seen waterboard working all my life living in lagos. They've built illegal houses and foundations all over the place and busted all the pipes. That ship has sailed & capsized, i dont think it can ever be salvaged, they'll just continue digging boreholes.
Re: Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
congratulation
Re: Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) by ECHOng: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
God pass them.....

1 Like

Re: Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) by juman(m): 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
femi4:
Another lie!

If people are ready to pay water bill promptly surely there would be regular water supply.

But this is a country of indiscipline "leaders" and indiscipline populace.
Re: Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) by femi4: 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
juman:

If people are ready to pay water bill promptly surely there would be regular water supply.

But this is a country of indiscipline "leaders" and indiscipline populace.
Lolz....if people pay their tax, we won't have bad roads.

Infrastructure decay and social amenities inadequacy in this Country didn't occur because people stopped paying for services

Same thing they said about power, yet power generation keep dropping
Re: Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
coolbreeze44:
Is it the same Ile Ife that I live in?
No na anoda Ife
this person funny die, c the water presure sef.
Re: Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) by focus7: 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
Aregbe is working, the people are having dividend of democracy and the people are loving him the more, the children hate and pain from the SE are having BP about to result to stroke.
Re: Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) by juman(m): 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
femi4:
Same thing they said about power, yet power generation keep dropping

Water is different.

Much more easy to do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus / LP Gains Massively In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) / Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.