Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Why Did My Girlfriend Live Me To Marry A Rich Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did My Girlfriend Live Me To Marry A Rich Man (1332 Views)

Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude / Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] (2) (3) (4)

Why Did My Girlfriend Live Me To Marry A Rich Man by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
i has been friending these girl for 3 years now. She kept on to told me that she loves me and will not live me.
I'm a young man of 35 years, i don't has any wealth or a job but i have a handwork, i am a capenter by profassion.
So my grilfreind advice me to buy Jamb and go to Univartisy. I acceaptad her advize and i taking jamb these year and scored 137. I am so supraise becouse i am very breliant and entallegent but Jamb were maerking nonsense . But my galfriend live me and go and accepted to marry a very rich andsume yuong boy and i am very haertbreak and diverstetaed. Somewon healp me plaease before i commet siucaiede.
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Live Me To Marry A Rich Man by ojnnaco(m): 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
Continue with your handwork...
You need Education more than you need that girl cox ur grammatical make up is a killer. Just adhere to your ex advise and thank her later after graduation .
Don't ever reason taking your life for who don't even care

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Live Me To Marry A Rich Man by misreal(m): 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
i has been friending these girl for 3 years now. She kept on to told me that she loves me and will not live me.
I'm a young man of 35 years, i don't has any wealth or a job but i have a handwork, i am a capenter by profassion.
So my grilfreind advice me to buy Jamb and go to Univartisy. I acceaptad her advize and i taking jamb these year and scored 137. I am so supraise becouse i am very breliant and entallegent but Jamb were maerking nonsense . But my galfriend live me and go and accepted to marry a very rich andsume yuong boy and i am very haertbreak and diverstetaed. Somewon healp me plaease before i commet siucaiede.
you are not an illiterate sir.all i need to do is ignore your spellings and take cognisance of your grammatical expressions then gbam!!!i know u r faking it.i dont know what u stand to gain oh.

Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Live Me To Marry A Rich Man by yarimo(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
Just continue your hand work, don't believe any true love if you don't have money. Money is love, love is money
FuckTheM0ds:
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Live Me To Marry A Rich Man by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
ojnnaco:
You need Education more than you need that girl cox ur grammatical make up is a killer. Just adhere to your ex advise and thank her later after graduation .
thank yuo sir for yuor advice.
Even at 35 years I will still went to school again. I have want to make my pareants pruoud of me and i wil gradaute and have a brigth future.

Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Live Me To Marry A Rich Man by FuckTheM0ds(m): 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
misreal:
you are not an illiterate sir.all i need to do is ignore your spellings and take cognisance of your grammatical expressions then gbam!!!i know u r faking it.i dont know what u stand to gain oh.
hehehe you only knew that cos you stalked my profile topics and posts and ready my earlier threads o. Lol i'm just catching fun o
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Live Me To Marry A Rich Man by Adasun(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
op is faking those blundersgrin grin
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Live Me To Marry A Rich Man by FuckTheM0ds(m): 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
Adasun:
op is faking those blundersgrin grin
are you call me a fake guy? And what is the meaneng of O.P? please dont u ever calling me fake guy again if u dont want me to fighth you
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Live Me To Marry A Rich Man by Adasun(m): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
are you call me a fake guy? And what is the meaneng of O.P? please dont u ever calling me fake guy again if u dont want me to fighth you
undecided undecided
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Live Me To Marry A Rich Man by misreal(m): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
hehehe you only knew that cos you stalked my profile topics and posts and ready my earlier threads o. Lol i'm just catching fun o
enjoy yasef jawe.lol
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Live Me To Marry A Rich Man by rosieluv(f): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
op u r a fakes guy. y r u pretend to b fakes? i did nt lyk dis at al.
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Live Me To Marry A Rich Man by FuckTheM0ds(m): 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
rosieluv:

op u r a fakes guy. y r u pretend to b fakes? i did nt lyk dis at al.

wow i just viewing your profile and seeing that ure so beutyful. Pls i will love to saw you fisically. Pls how should i saw u and were will i saw u pls cos i wil like to saw u this weekend
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Live Me To Marry A Rich Man by rosieluv(f): 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
wow i just viewing your profile and seeing that ure so beutyful. Pls i will love to saw you fisically. Pls how should i saw u and were will i saw u pls cos i wil like to saw u this weekend
op u is makin me laff o,u cn only saw me if u is in ibadan.

hehehehehehehe
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Live Me To Marry A Rich Man by FuckTheM0ds(m): 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
rosieluv:

op u is makin me laff o,u cn only saw me if u is in ibadan.

hehehehehehehe
SHOCKED! Is you serious? Were in ibadan is you? Am around agbowo area. I am many happy a lot that we both is in the same city
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Live Me To Marry A Rich Man by rosieluv(f): 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
SHOCKED! Is you serious? Were in ibadan is you? Am around agbowo area. I am many happy a lot that we both is in the same city
arund apata
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Live Me To Marry A Rich Man by firstking01(m): 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
ojnnaco:
I think is a delibrate act by the op just to provoke or stir up bashing which he will definitely recieve.
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Live Me To Marry A Rich Man by Sard(m): 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
rosieluv:

arund apata
Thumbs up@Op.. at least your fake English is about to get you a NL buddy.
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Live Me To Marry A Rich Man by FuckTheM0ds(m): 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
rosieluv:

arund apata
ok pls sent me you email address here let me have a private discuss with you. I am not use my real mail to register on this my account. So please replied me by senting me your mail address please. Thanks
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Live Me To Marry A Rich Man by FuckTheM0ds(m): 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
Sard:

Thumbs up@Op.. at least your fake English is about to get you a NL buddy.
thank you sir. I have appreciating your countrybution.
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Live Me To Marry A Rich Man by rosieluv(f): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
ok pls sent me you email address here let me have a private discuss with you. I am not use my real mail to register on this my account. So please replied me by senting me your mail address please. Thanks
amadichinyere5@gmail.com,u cn emailing me now
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Live Me To Marry A Rich Man by FuckTheM0ds(m): 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
rosieluv:

amadichinyere5@gmail.com,u cn emailing me now
thanks. You can now check your inbox. I've sending a message and it has been delivering. You can go and checking it now
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Live Me To Marry A Rich Man by ritababe(f): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
thanks. You can now check your inbox. I've sending a message and it has been delivering. You can go and checking it now

Goodluck
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Live Me To Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
ritababe:

Goodluck
lol...na so people dey find thier soulmates ooo...from play
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Live Me To Marry A Rich Man by Roselilly(f): 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dis is a fake thread seeking for attention. Look at d writing, all deliberate. If u are truly a carpenter, dats is ur calling. Mk una continue..
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Live Me To Marry A Rich Man by FuckTheM0ds(m): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
ritababe:

Goodluck
goodluck with what?

Important Message To All Virgins, DONT DO THIS!! / I Derive Joy In Yabbing / 9 Facts About Premarital Sex