Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Wrote A Letter To Us About Their Upcoming Attack - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Wrote A Letter To Us About Their Upcoming Attack (1042 Views)

Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Shimba In Adamawa By 12 Midnight. Burn Houses / Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Wrote A Letter To Us About Their Upcoming Attack by Vill(f): 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
Good aftrenoon great NL. please i know that this may sound so funny to you guys but is true. Recently fulani herdsmen invaded Nimibo in Uzo-Umani and killed many and wounded some. Day be fore yesterday been wednesday, our community chairman brought out a letter that was written by Fulani's saying that they will stage an attack on us in an undisclosed date. That will killed their cows and ate them which we didn't. The name of our community is AKAMA NGWO in Udi local govt area of Enugu State and is along Enugu Express road leading to Enugu town. We have reported the threat to the 9th miles police division but they said that they will look into it and will get back to us. Pls Moderator i will like if it to move to FP to see if anyone will helps us or reach any other relevant authorities as we see now the police are no more trusted for the protection of lives and properties of it citizens. Pls mod FP
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Wrote A Letter To Us About Their Upcoming Attack by Emmysky(m): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
My strength is renewed every morning like the strength of an eagle, i shall not fear neither shall i tremble
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Wrote A Letter To Us About Their Upcoming Attack by psucc(m): 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
Did they wrote in arabic, Hausa or english?

Well though haven't seen any but learnt they did same sometime last year to a community in Akwa Ibom giving the 14days notification but the community in their reply asked them to come the next morning stating that the 14days is such a long period.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Wrote A Letter To Us About Their Upcoming Attack by 2sexycom(m): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
lalasticlala, come and see ooo. Help me ooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Wrote A Letter To Us About Their Upcoming Attack by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
In the voice of an 1967 Israeli General, "Let them come with their bodybags."
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Wrote A Letter To Us About Their Upcoming Attack by Yorubasgreat(f): 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
Then it's good news for your community, tell ur leader to consult IPOB for advice or better still sharp ur cutlass and keep on yourself 247 and also inform everyother young person man and woman to prepare for death with their cutlass and guns..

I said prepare for death cos that's the only way to eliminate fear..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Wrote A Letter To Us About Their Upcoming Attack by Mobi47(m): 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lalasticlala move this to FP na, so that I will deleat my thread. Everyone in Enugu state, needs to be aware of this.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Wrote A Letter To Us About Their Upcoming Attack by Vomm: 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nominate some of ur kinsmen as representatives of the community to have an urgent meeting with the gorvernor so that the necessary backup can be provide to protect lives and properties of the people. Cutlasses may not be enough to tackle these animals called cows.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Wrote A Letter To Us About Their Upcoming Attack by christopher123(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
Vill:
Good aftrenoon great NL. please i know that this may sound so funny to you guys but is true. Recently fulani herdsmen invaded Nimibo in Uzo-Umani and killed many and wounded some. Day be fore yesterday been wednesday, our community chairman brought out a letter that was written by Fulani's saying that they will stage an attack on us in an undisclosed date. That will killed their cows and ate them which we didn't. The name of our community is AKAMA NGWO in Udi local govt area of Enugu State and is along Enugu Express road leading to Enugu town. We have reported the threat to the 9th miles police division but they said that they will look into it and will get back to us. Pls Moderator i will like if it to move to FP to see if anyone will helps us or reach any other relevant authorities as we see now the police are no more trusted for the protection of lives and properties of it citizens. Pls mod FP

Forget the police ..go back and arm yourself and know that Igbo nation will fight along with you

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Wrote A Letter To Us About Their Upcoming Attack by Edgarated(m): 1:59am On Apr 30, 2016
Vill:

nawa o, God help us in this country. OP i'm from Enugu Ngwo. i got a report that they have been chased away from their settlement along UGWU ONYEMA .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Wrote A Letter To Us About Their Upcoming Attack by edlion57(m): 6:18am On Apr 30, 2016
Y is selling of guns illegal in dis country. ..go to south Africa. ..jux go to a supermarket and buy and register
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Wrote A Letter To Us About Their Upcoming Attack by j1mmy: 6:59am On Apr 30, 2016
if you cowards can't fight them leave the village for them
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Wrote A Letter To Us About Their Upcoming Attack by bigzic(m): 8:30am On Apr 30, 2016
You guys should protect yourselves oh do not depend on any government apparatus for protection.

(1) (Reply)

47yr Old Gynaecologist-rapist Busted In Abuja / Never Forget George Stinney Jr –executed At Age 14,exonerated 70 Years Too Late / Alert From Firstbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.