Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Nairaland Universal Artist Has Dropped Another Hot Banger - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland Universal Artist Has Dropped Another Hot Banger (607 Views)

Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single / Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! / A Nairalander Just Dropped Another Hit Single Titled Eko Megacity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Universal Artist Has Dropped Another Hot Banger by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
Am a nairalander i have dropped two tracks before. Jim Jim and Bounce am about to get a record deal so i decided to drop this before i sign the contract
Click to download Wine Am on https:///WSYMkIzvnz
Re: Nairaland Universal Artist Has Dropped Another Hot Banger by bumi10(m): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2016
What you said about one of my post not making frontpage on Nairaland is very true. And you know i tried to reply your message on that post and found out that the post is locked and i can't reply u.

This is pathetic and not surprising i must say. I mean Nairaland is for Nigeria so they don't give a damn to Biafra whatever.

Well this is the world we found our-self in

bumi10:
Former CBN (Central Bank Of Nigeria) Governor, Charles Soludo on Thursday urged President Muhammadu Buhari to release the embattled leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu. Soludo said this at the presentation a book entitled, ‘The Politics of Biafra and the Future of Nigeria,’ written by Chudi Offodile.

He said the prolonged detention of Kanu will only make him a martyr, just as Chief Obafemi Awolowo became revered by the Yorubas when he was arrested for treason.

He said Kanu’s detention is making him more popular than he was before being arrested last year.

Soludo also said Kanu’s detention will not stop the Biafra agitation, stating that it could be used as a campaign tool against Buhari during the 2019 Presidential elections.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/09/soludo-to-buhari-nnamdi-kanus-prolonged.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

The politics be played on naira land is amazing
actually the news is true but because it's
biafrasay.com that's why the news would not
reach fp
But the funny thing is that radio Biafra is bigger
than nairaland+punch+Nation +Sun etc becoz it
got more listeners
We don't need, it to get to fp before large
audience can read it

(1) (Reply)

NEW SONG: Frank Edwards Ft Don Moen - Ka Anyi Bulie / Mo Jagun By VETO Ft Bapson And Enny / Record Label Palava On BCP Radio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.