Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones (1491 Views)

Funlani Cows Chase Primary Pupils Out Of Class In Edo State (photo) / Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His / Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
It is no longer news that Nigeria is gradually slipping from frying pan to fire. For many Nigerians this year have been likened to living in hell on earth. It is the reason why celebrity fights or scandals online make big news, because most Nigerians find some entertainment on those, in the midst of the burning hardship. The talk about the economy is one for another day, but today, I told myself that it would be criminal to keep mute to the ethnic cleansing going on in Nigeria, and the sins of the inept an leadership by the Presidency in this regard. In this light, I would state the 4 sins the president have committed with his handling of this ethnic group's terrorism across the country.

1. The President Buhari has failed to recognize the grave danger of the Fulani terrorists group. He has failed to recognize that they are much more dangerous than Boko Haram that the world is more focused on. Why is this so. Boko Haram has largely limited its capability to the NorthEastern part of Nigeria, occassionally they had hit soft targets in Kogi and Abuja, but other than that they are have been confined to North, and now to the fringes of the Sambisa forest. By contrast, the Funali terrorists are nomads, and have essentially waged war in the whole country by brutally wiping out villages, and growing from strength to strength. No one feels safe in their villages any more, and the quicker the President declares his ethnic herds men as terrorist the better for the rest of Nigeria.

2. The silence in the face of the massacre that occurred in Agatu, only speaks volumes of what is to come. GEJ made the same mistake, and today Nigeria remains on the brink, and would only need a little push to tip it off the cliff. We saw what the silence of GEJ did to the Chibok girls and many other mass kidnappings and killings that was only met with silence from the Presidency. Today PMB is repeating same. No sane president would keep mute to such horrendous atrocity taking place in his country, and yet console the people of Belgium for the ISIS attacks. It reminds me when clueless GEJ sent his condolence to the people of France and kept mute to the wipe out that happened in Baga. This again would lead some of the PDP billionaires that had stolen massive amounts from the arms deal to infiltrate the Fulani terrorist financially to destroy Nigeria and make PMB's government incapable to lead.

3. Lying about the number of people killed by the Fulani terrorists in Enugu. The official figures from the IGP says 6. While people in the village say at least 200. It is up to you to chose who you want to believe. Lying about the number of causalities, only tell the people one thing: Their lives do not matter. As such the Igbos can as well start killing every "awusa" person in their midst. People are pushed in this direction when such sort of violence and massacre occurs with a mute response from authorities. At best the governor told them to "fast and pray". Yes, you heard right!

4. Not addressing the nation on enough: It looks like PMB is beholding to western powers than he is to the Nigerian that gave him their mandate. We don't hear from him in the midst of the fuel crises, economic hardship and other pertinent issues in the state. This is wrong. For a country deep in crises, the president must find it one of priority to address the many problems plaguing this country.

PMB needs to pay attention to the country he is governing, the prospects of the direction we are headed is grave and dangerous. More must be done. We cannot hand over from incompetence to incompetence. Great leaders learn from mistakes in the past, while incompetent and failed leaders repeat the mistakes from the past. We need the former and reject the latter.

A word is a enough for the wise!

-CramJones

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
grin cramjones is now officially a WAILER cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
The president should take responsibility for the happenings in the country and not looking for who to blame...

COWBELLwantsTHEbestforNIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
I'm Here. Let's sail this very rugged topic to front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
that I'm intelligent today is not coincidence,listen I made cowbell milk my partner!

cramjones criticising mr.president is a welcome development that's what every intelligent man who takes cowbell milk should do.
that is why he is different from other zombies.

1 Like

Re: Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
I don't know what to comment, but as they say; “Out Of The Abundance Of Breast The Mouth Sucketh”.

Just give Cramj0nes Wailer's Form, I'll Pay..

8 Likes

Re: Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by januzaj(m): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
Fulani herdsmen are as deadly as boko haram...believe me

2 Likes

Re: Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by dunkem21(m): 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
I thought it was announced that Wailers form is finished? angry

10 Likes

Re: Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by dunkem21(m): 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Give Cramj0nes Wailer's Form, I'll Pay..

Obiagelli took the last one on her exit ..

Anybody that dishes out any Wailer form from that secretarait is going to face EFCC .. angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
dunkem21:

Anybody that dishes out any Wailer form from that secretarait is going to face EFCC .. angry
This na big meat, we can't afford to miss it. We will explain to EFCC later
dunkem21:
When you see a high profiled eibmoZ wailing u have to find wailer's form by all means even if 2 sey na photocopy..
dunkem21:

I am deactivating in May .. You may wish to give him my rumpled one .. cool
No probs, if light go still dey by dat time I go iron am make e straight small

4 Likes

Re: Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by Bigblogman(m): 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
Uncle Cramjones, I remember sometime last year you said Buhari was considering giving you minister grin grin How far na?

I swear Bros if I be you I go deactivate my account on Nairaland. You get mind oo, no shame at all cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by dunkem21(m): 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
When you see a high profiled eibmoZ wailing u have to find wailer's form by all means even if 2 sey na photocopy..

I am deactivating in May .. You may wish to give him my rumpled one .. cool
Re: Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by Daliano(m): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
Alright. Not quite sophisticated as I expected.
Re: Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by Vivalavida99(f): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
THINK

When the Federally (Buhari) controlled police says the Enugu massacre perpetrators are NOT Fulani herdsmen, and say this without investigation, then you know there is no intention to catch the culprits. Ab initio, Fulanis have been occluded from suspects.

8 Likes

Re: Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by SleekAboki: 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
I want to commend cramjones for his courage in speaking up his truth and raising above party politics. I encourage every free citizen of the republic to follow suit or forever hold your peace.

7 Likes

Re: Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by fiizznation: 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
The president has already spoken through his special advicers and information minister. All the points you raised are baseless and very unnecessary. For the fact that he has directed his CDS and IGP to trail the ravaging herdsmen and put an end to the menace, I don't know what you want the president to do again.

Like I rightfully stated in one thread, the herdsmen that carry ak47s and riffles are not the average Nigeria herdsmen you know. Those guys are from Niger republic and chad. And they normally move around with weapons for their protection and that of their cattle from rustlers.

Yesterday on my way to abuja, I saw some herdsmen with their cattle along kaduna-abuja expressway, i was a little bit curious so I had to stop to ask them a question. And the answer they gave me didn't surprised me one bit. They said they were from Niger republic and they that came to Nigeria to feed their cattle. So people should always get their facts right before jumping into conclusion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by evansvenus(m): 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
All money recouped from the sales of wailers form should be tendered to the office of the finacial secretary (wailers association of nigeria)

his honorable mr dunkem21..

We all know the patron of the herdsmen association of nigeria,the Daura President himself won't bat an eyelid

by 2019 i will be voting for the ist time..i swear the way i go take thumbprint for the umbrella party...the ballot papaer go almost tear!

9 Likes

Re: Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by Luckylife(m): 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
dunkem21:

seconded they have to walk extra mile before we can consider the level of zombieism in their DNA.

3 Likes

Re: Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by SleekAboki: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
fiizznation:
The president has already spoken through his special advicers and information minister. All the points you raised are baseless and very unnecessary. For the fact that he has directed his CDS and IGP to trail the ravaging herdsmen and put an end to the menace, I don't know what you want the president to do again.

Like I rightfully stated in one thread, the herdsmen that carry ak47s and riffles are not the average Nigeria herdsmen you know. Those guys are from Niger republic and chad. And they normally move around with weapons for their protection and that of their cattle from rustlers.

Yesterday on my way to abuja, I saw some herdsmen with their cattle along kaduna-abuja expressway, i was a little bit curious so I had to stop to ask them a question. And the answer they gave me didn't surprised me one bit. They said they were from Niger republic and they that came to Nigeria to feed their cattle. So people should always get their facts right before jumping into conclusion
Let's assume they are from Niger and Chad as you claimed. How did these men with ak47 and without passport cross our borders without immigration clearance?

Is this not a rape on our territorial integrity?an act of war as contained in the UN charter? Why is Buhari not sending our fighter jets to bomb N'Djamena and Niamey?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by Pidggin(f): 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by luvinhubby(m): 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
dunkem21:

Tell them oo, admission of new members has been suspended till further notice.

1 Like

Re: Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
fiizznation:

Were they carrying AK47?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by keally: 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
fiizznation:

. In that case your president is not fit to occupy that seat for a second more if Nigeriens and Chadians will be killing his citizens without any action or reaction from him. Would he hav said anything if not that south east governors angrily stormed Abuja to harass him after the Enugu massacre. I'm sure you know that there was another massacre in Taraba yesterday to tell you that you guys are simply in trouble in this God-forsaken country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by BeardedMeat(m): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
@Fiiznation, if the herdson carrying dangerous weapons are not Fulanis but foreingners, why has the leadership of Myetti done to curb the trend?
You all including your leaders who now want us to provide grazing lands for the foreigners are just clever by half. So if the foreigners carry firearms to protect themselves against rustlers, the fulanis only carry sticks to protects themselves from rustlers ko? Continuu!

Cramjones come and collect wailing bowl, wailers form is finished. Buhary that we all know is an egotistic arrogant fellow and you are wasting your time trying to make sense to him.
We told his supporters that Buhary will not be president under a united Nigeria, they said we were the enemy, is it not happening now? Under Buhary, every section of Nigeria is boiling.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by iykopy: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
fiizznation:

This is one hell of a foolish story replete with blatant lies. so a foreign is allowed to move about with AK47 and the president isn't concerned @ all? godamnit. u best sing anoda song.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by TippyTop(m): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
It looks like PMB is beholding to western powers than he is to the Nigerian that gave him their mandate. We don't hear from him in the midst of the fuel crises, economic hardship and other pertinent issues in the state. This is wrong. For a country deep in crises, the president must find it one of priority to address the many problems plaguing this country.

Cramjones: making sense since May 2015 grin grin grin His articles are now well researched and well thought out too.

2 Likes

Re: Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by iamodenigbo1(m): 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
pls don't print another form

2 Likes

Re: Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by TippyTop(m): 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
[s]
fiizznation:

[/s]

Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by iamodenigbo1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
beremx onye na enyo is I ya Ana aputa

1 Like

Re: Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by amaechi1: 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
One fact we Nigerians are yet come to terms with, PMB is are retired General. Trained General speak with facts gathered from intelligent unit.
Re: Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones by SleekAboki: 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
amaechi1:
One fact we Nigerians are yet come to terms with, PMB is are retired General. Trained General speak with facts gathered from intelligent unit.
Please stop. Buhari is an insult to all Generals who made their bones in the field of battle. When a system as Quota is introduced and made to smuggle herdsmen as lords on positions that requires sophisticated cutting edge ideas to manage, the results are very self evident even to a lost zombie.

Buhari knows that he's empty on the inside and has no idea to problems facing a complex Nigeria hence you see him so timid even with executive powers and running away from his shadow and responsibility.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Ize Iyamu Changes Venue After EDSG Stadium Refusal / Know Your History By Ayekooto Akindele / Is This The Change We Voted For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.