Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

The Dream I Just Had..... Please What Do You Think? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dream I Just Had..... Please What Do You Think? (978 Views)

VIDEO: In My Dream, I Saw Governor Bello In A Prison Uniform – Dino Melaye / The Dream I Had This Afternoon / The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dream I Just Had..... Please What Do You Think? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
To begin with, I am not a religious person and I don't believe in God, gods, dreams or dreams. Thats why am not opening this thread in the relgion section because I know that most of them will give me myopic and one sided ideas and views. smiley smiley smiley smiley

But mind you, I do believe that everything emanated from a source and that source is what we as humans or as whatever can never get to know or understand!

That explained, let me tell a bit about myself so that you will understand why am bothered about this particular dream! I work with a company whose main activity is the sell and distribution of agricultural seeds. Of late due to lack of rains and state of the economy, business has been bad and am being owed close to 4 months salaries. I don't complain or protest because am certain that the owner of the company is a good man..... Very good man..... Who will actually pay if the money is there or if there were sales. Again, am also not complaining because I have been able to save a little to sustain me in times like this. For months, I have been jobless and not doing anything. That doesn't mean am not making effort to be employed but its just that I faced reality..... The Nigerian employment and job scene is nothing to write home about period!

But I have atimes been worried that my saved money is going down quickly and that I may go hungry soon! Most times again, my heart will say, "Why not try God". I will simply sigh and say.... "Who God epp"? cry cry cry

Then again, I also forgot to add that aside the fact that I don't believe in gods, God or spirits anymore, I have always had this high sense of morality about helping human beings physically and not hurting them! Ironically, this very notion of mine has been one of my greatest undoings! Because I discovered that the more I help people, the more am being taken for granted and taken for a fool. The more I was hurt! This is among the reasons that made me to stop going to church because I discovered that they are all the same.... They all share that same human quality of survival of the fittest and pulling down the weak or those they perceive as weak! I have not been to a church in years and I have never had the kind of peace am experiencing now both in plenty and in lack.

Now that I have told a bit about myself, to the main story we go. After my breakfast this morning and reading a book, I decided to rest my head a bit and pass the day as usual. I put on my AC and lay down on my bed. One thing led to another and I fell asleep. While sleeping, I had this dream that I was in the house of this very wealthy man who lives just next to my compound in real life. Mind you, this wealthy man who lives close to my compound is extremely rich and in my view, he lacks nothing as far as wealth is concerned. This man has a lot of wealth that he doesn't use the Nepa in my state. His Bug generator sets are on 24/7 year in and out. He is into construction, hotels, banking, oil and chains of other businesses. One may think that am exaggerating but this is the whole truth. While is his house, his police officers after searching me, told me that Their "Oga kpatata kpata" wants to see me. One of the officers led me to him and I met him in his parlour. Nairalanders, come and see opulence..... I have never seen this kind of wealth in my life before. It was obvious that these man was in 3rd heaven!

The wealthy man now told me that he has been searching for someone that will oversee his businesses when he is not around and enforce discipline into his workers. But one that will do so with compassion and offer people a second chance in case they erred. He said that he has trusted a lot of people with this sensitive position before and they failed him. He also told me that why he invited me over was because of the fact that he has heard a lot of positive stuffs about me and that he has also heard me argue with his guards most times as he is passing by and that he is impressed by my intelligence, knowledge and wisdom. He conducted a mini interview with me and it was obvious that he was greatly impressed by my answers to all his questions. He now told me that he wants to employ me immediately and told me what my salary will be. He asked if I accepted and I said yes. It was so obvious that he was happy to have me in his company. He brought out a document about my employment and told me to sign. I signed and as he was about to sign..... I woke up.... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

This is exactly what happened this afternoon. This stuff was so real. Mind you, I have had dreams that I was flying, swimming, traveling, eating, fighting snakes, being pursued by armed robbers...... but I was not bothered by any of them because I usually saw them as my brain playing ludo with my mind. And to my knowledge, none of this bad things I have seen in dreams before has happened to me before.... At least not directly.

But this particular one was so real. In-fact at a time, I was half asleep and half awake but still in this same dream...... The "So Real" nature of it is what is bothering me.

Lalasticlala,have you experienced this before? Seun u nko? Freecocoa ? simplex2, lepasharon(f), Weah96 ?

Nairalanders, what do you think about this? Is the universe passing a cryptic message that am needed somewhere and should act upon it? I dont want to be shot by this man's gaurds oo embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Dream I Just Had..... Please What Do You Think? by mandarin: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
If you are not making up this story and it actually happened you need to pay attention to your dreams. First, God is real and you need Christ. A life without Christ believe me, is full of crises. God can warn you on impending dangers through dreams, can show you solution to problems etc.

To me, your dream infer that God is about to help you. If actually its not that you have been nurturing the thought of that man helping you in real life because if you have, it can come up in your dream too. If you have been nurturing that I will advise you to try God, pray to Him through Jesus and struggle to meet the wealthy man, he will help you! If not, God is giving you a new JOB and you need to pray He sign that. Why? he hadn't sign because you are too hasty, you don't believe He exist yet you want something from Him. Pray that HE will show you Himself but be assured as you do so, help is already waiting for you.

3 Likes

Re: The Dream I Just Had..... Please What Do You Think? by chriskosherbal(m): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
Pray and commit the dream into God's hands
Re: The Dream I Just Had..... Please What Do You Think? by MrDavidson: 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
iamexcelblog:
To begin with, I am not a religious person and I don't believe in God, gods, dreams or dreams. Thats why am not opening this thread in the relgion section because I know that most of them will give me myopic and one sided ideas and views.

Bros, your excuse for choosing not to believe in God is faulty. The hypocrisy of a few Christians you've come across is not enough reason to throw your faith to the bin. Whether you like or believe it or not, one day you'll stand before God and truly know that He exists, but by then it'll be too late to correct your folly.

Your made-up self-righteousness cannot stand before God. I believe that God is first and foremost using this dream to again draw your attentions to your need to retrace your steps back to Him.

Getting this right will make every other gray area about the dream - clear.
Re: The Dream I Just Had..... Please What Do You Think? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
mandarin:
If you are not making up this story and it actually happened you need to pay attention to your dreams. First, God is real and you need Christ. A life without Christ believe me, is full of crises. God can warn you on impending dangers through dreams, can show you solution to problems etc.

To me, your dream infer that God is about to help you. If actually its not that you have been nurturing the thought of that man helping you in real life because if you have, it can come up in your dream too. If you have been nurturing that I will advise you to try God, pray to Him through Jesus and struggle to meet the wealthy man, he will help you! If not, God is giving you a new JOB and you need to pray He sign that. Why? he hadn't sign because you are too hasty, you don't believe He exist yet you want something from Him. Pray that HE will show you Himself but be assured as you do so, help is already waiting for you.

My dear, am not making this stuff up ok? If you know me too well, you will know that am way past that level in life. Left to me, i will never share this story on nairaland. I just decided to do it because of how real the dream felt.... I was so happy in it that I have landed a career job after all cry cry cry
Re: The Dream I Just Had..... Please What Do You Think? by Weah96: 2:05am On Apr 30, 2016
Don't know what to make of this one. Dreams appear to me as the actual experience of latent thoughts, but not necessarily your own. In other words, we get to see thoughts and experience them. Maybe your neighbor did think about you and you got to experience his thoughts. Or maybe it was just you getting to experience your own imagination.

I would reinforce such a lovely dream with some kind activity In the "real world." Perhaps it's time to fill out a another job application.

1 Like

Re: The Dream I Just Had..... Please What Do You Think? by trillville(m): 2:46am On Apr 30, 2016
Op, men are evil but do not let their actions cause you to depart from God.

I haven't been to church in a while now and also just had an interesting dream reminding me to put God first before my efforts.

People are generally bad everywhere you go. God sent many prophets such as moses, Daniel, etc. yet man failed to understand God's true purpose.

God sent Jesus and yet man chose to crucify him. Your focus on Christianity should be on God and your relationship with him.

Continue being good to people and realise that God like nemesis will always avenge you when you've been wronged and reward you when you do good.

On your current issue, you need to pray for God's guidance. Forget about men and focus on God. He will make your path clear.

1 Like

Re: The Dream I Just Had..... Please What Do You Think? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
trillville:
Op, men are evil but do not let their actions cause you to depart from God.

I haven't been to church in a while now and also just had an interesting dream reminding me to put God first before my efforts.

People are generally bad everywhere you go. God sent many prophets such as moses, Daniel, etc. yet man failed to understand God's true purpose.

God sent Jesus and yet man chose to crucify him. Your focus on Christianity should be on God and your relationship with him.

Continue being good to people and realise that God like nemesis will always avenge you when you've been wronged and reward you when you do good.

On your current issue, you need to pray for God's guidance. Forget about men and focus on God. He will make your path clear.

Thanks brov.... This was really insightful.

1 Like

Re: The Dream I Just Had..... Please What Do You Think? by kissval1388: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
wowwwwww what a simple dream to those who have the gift.
o.p am not to religious but I believe I have the gift too interpret dreams.
o.p the lord wants to use you, He , God has trusted many people but they have failed him in d business of leading his people in sincerity. just as the rich man told you that he wants you to lead his workers cus he trusted you. the lord has seen the positive life you are living by helping the poor even if you dont believe in him, he gave u a second chance. just like the rich man told u DAT he saw how u interacted with his guards and he fink you will be good. he also told u he want some one DAT can give his workers second chance wen dey err him just like how God has given u a second Chance.
finally, he told u to sign DAT u will do d work and u signed but the lord didn't sign. now, he is going to watch your ways, if you fellow the right way and take care of his sheep, he will sign and you will be rich, prosperous and happy till u die.
Bless God. Amen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’ll Reduce Petrol To N40/L —david-west / President Buhari Reveals Plan To End Hardship In Nigeria / Avengers Blackmailing Buhari To Cover Deals Under Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.