Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable (42361 Views)

Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa / Amaechi's Claims On Recession Under Jonathan, 7,000MW Under PMB False – TheCable / Documents Trace The Whereabout Of Missing $7.8bn NLNG Dividends - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by vickylincon(m): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
Firgemachar:

Nobody is happy that soldiers are being killed.
What we are saying is that government should stop lying and tell us the true situation of things.
No doubt, the military has done better in tackling Boko Haram under PMB but I believe its because PMB is a northerner. Hence the northern-dominated military are more loyal to him.

But then, it is not enough. Boko Haram has gone beyond politics and power tussle. The core, die-hard islamists with foreign backing are now actively involved and infact in charge.

DonBobes, come and spin this.
i agree with u bro but some people are actually happy about it, hence my frustration. I think the best we can do is to pray for them. Security is our collective work
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by Vongsama(m): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
vickylincon:
mtchew. pls, what's the joy in these... just because they are killing soldiers, you are all happy. I shake my head for you, if they finish killing all the soldiers, they are coming for you. Anytime the military is winning, you will be depressed just because you hate buhari, this nation sef, can't we just feel remorseful for once and pray for the army to finish all these nonentities. This Nigeria is for all of us. buhari will go, Jonathan did his own, what remains is me and you, you can either bring it down with your words or lift it up.
God bless Nigeria,
God bless me

Point of correction: No one is happy people r being killed. If there's any, d person needs his head checked. What people are mad at n complaining however, is d government's constant deceit in d media. Lying to Nigerians about hw dey hav defeated BH n making Nigerians feel comfortable n even move pass some boundaries believing govt hav retrieved dem back. Then these folks get into danger n die. Now who killed them? BH? Yea bt its actually d govt.
Do not lie to us, tell us d truth after all we have lived with d truth during gej n d fear of d terror made us more security conscious. Now d govt lie to us n makes us celebrate what is actually nt d case. Govt wins on paper, why?

1 Like

Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by gallantsoldiers(m): 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
I SAID IT.

LIES,

PROPAGANDA.

D MILITARY HAS BEEN COMPROMISED.

BIG TIME.

D SENIOR FUCKING ARMY OFFICIALS KNOW THIS.

D SENT D NAIVE ONE TO THEIR DEATHS.

STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS.

WITH DANE GUNS AND LITTLE GRENADES,

AGAINST A GALLANT ARMIES OF WELL TRAINED NO 1 TERRORIST IN D WHOLE AFRICA.

THIS IS BULLSHIT.

BULLSHIT.

RUN FOR UR LIFES.

SOLIDIERS RUN.

YES,

LET THEM COURT-MARTIAL US.

BUT FIRST RUN.

U ARE OUT NUMBERED AND OUT GALLANT.

UR MORALE IS HITTING D ROCKS.

WAT ARE U STILL WAITING FOR,

SCURRY TO SAFETY FIRST.

BECAUSE HE WHO FIGHTS AND RUN,

LIVES TO FIGHT FOR ANOTHER DAY.

BOKO HARAM HAVE RECRUITS,

JUST LIKE D ARMY.

IF U GET TO SEE A BOKO HARAM RECRUITS,

U WILL KNOW.

BUT THIS TERRITORY,

"GUBIO"

IS WHERE THERE GALLANT MEN ARE.

THERE REINFORCEMENTS ARE ALSO THERE.

FULLY ARMED TO D TEETH.

FOCUSED AND UNDAUNTED.

BUT D MILITARY?

WAT HAVE WE?

NOFIN.

BLUNT AK47 WILL RUSTING BULLETS.

NO EQUIPPED AND FUNCTIONING RPG,

WITH ENOUGH AMMO.

DID U HEAR D SAOLDIER SAY,

D USE ANTI-AIRCRAFT GUN AGAINST THEM?

DAMN.

DIS IS MURDER.

BY THE STUPID GOVERNMENT.

DIS IS PURE WELL DEFINED MURDER.

HOW CAN U SEND ABLE BODIED MEN TO D EARLY GRAVE WITH TOY GUNS AND DILAPIDATED AKS?

NO AMMUNITIONS?

DAMN.

HONESTLY,

I FAULT OUR ABLE BODIED MEN AND WOMAN.

MUST U?

MUST U BE A SOLDIER?

EMPLOYMENT IS SCARCE,

YES,

I CONCUR.

MUST U JOIN D MILITARY TO SECURE EMPLOYMENT?

THINK STRAIGHT.

THINK.

ECONOMY IS HARD,

BUT KNOW DAT U GOT NO COMPETITOR,

BUT ONLY YOURSELF.

UR DESTINY IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS.

MUST U DIE A PREMATURE DEATH?

ALL IN D NAME OF ANSWERING 'GALLANT' ?

IF U DIE A FOOLISH DEATH LYK THIS,

UR POSTERITY IS CLOSE.

FOR ETERNITY.

AND U MUST SURELY ANSWER FOR DAT.

ARE U SO FED UP OF LIFE DAT U DECIDED TO JOIN D MILITARY?

U MUST BE SUFFERING FROM BUHARISM.

NONSENSE.

MILITARY IS NOT A LIFE.

GET A LIFE.

A GOOD ONE WITH A HAPPY ENDING.

WITH UR KIDS,

GRANDKIDS,

GREAT GRANDKIDS.

BECAUSE IF THEY EVER HIT U WITH EITHER RPG,

OR

ANTI-AIRCRAFT GUN,

UR BODY SHALL NEVER BE RECOGNISED,

EVEN WITH FORENSICS.

ONCE DAT MOTHERFUCKER TOUCHES U,

U ARE ALREADY ON UR JOURNEY TO HADES,

AND LIMBO.

LEAVING UR LOVED ONES TO SUFFER D PAINS OF UR DEMISE.

ALL WE ARE SAYING IS,

EITHER YOU EQUIPPED MY BROTHERS WITH MAXIMUM ROCKET PROPELLER OR ANTI-AIRCRAFT
GUN WITH ENOUGH AMMUNITIONS,

OR

WE ALL GO HOME.

ENOUGH.

"OVER AND OUT"

1 Like

Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by mayorchelsea(m): 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
It's funny how my countrymen have become so foolish in thinking overnight. Look at these idiots rejoicing and celebrating Boko Haram all because they hate Buhari.As someone said,when they finish killing the military officers,they'll come for you and then you'll regret coming into this world.Shey bi na only Fulani herdsmen una dy shout over,let boko haram kill our soldiers and you mofos go defend una self;and na one particular section of the country the idiots come from o.

1 Like

Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by onatisi(m): 7:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
I supported and commended buhari about boko haram not because I believed but just to give the government at least a little benefit of the doubt but this government has shown that it is absolutely clueless and ineffective .I believe no statement or news from this government should be taken serious or believed
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by vickylincon(m): 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Vongsama:

Point of correction: No one is happy people r being killed. If there's any, d person needs his head checked. What people are mad at n complaining however, is d government's constant deceit in d media. Lying to Nigerians about hw dey hav defeated BH n making Nigerians feel comfortable n even move pass some boundaries believing govt hav retrieved dem back. Then these folks get into danger n die. Now who killed them? BH? Yea bt its actually d govt.
Do not lie to us, tell us d truth after all we have lived with d truth during gej n d fear of d terror made us more security conscious. Now d govt lie to us n makes us celebrate what is actually nt d case. Govt wins on paper, why?
I feel your pain bro. but no govt will create fear
in its citizens mind, they will always want the citizens to believe they are safe. This govt has its flaws but have got no choice but to support it because it's my country and I can't let sentiment delude me.
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by nicewater(m): 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nigeria giant of Africa is that true? hell no. ain't sure we are winning this battle. my question is why can't the rest forces join the soilders in this battle. well Almighty G will help us.
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by zikter(m): 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
bittertruthz:

Without being told. The soldier giving this information is telling lies or boko Haram sympathizer.

A trained soldier can't talk like this. If boko haram scored this level of victory, they would have made a video to show it.
Your surely have a good brain. my thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by Donaldomo(m): 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
The Cable, an anti-nigeria, anti-progress I have known for a while. PDP used so much! I don't believe a pin of them anymore.
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by leofab(f): 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ijaya123:

They were able to count without getting to the enemy camp? Please second base jare.
where they ambushed in the Barrack ??
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by charlesucheh(m): 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
Where are the Pictures of those decomposed bodies Hen? Hen? Oppositions with their unscrupulous propagandas...
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by DonBobes(m): 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
Firgemachar:

What we are saying is that government should stop lying and tell us the true situation of things.
No doubt, the military has done better in tackling Boko Haram under PMB but I believe its because PMB is a northerner. Hence the northern-dominated military are more loyal to him.

But then, it is not enough. Boko Haram has gone beyond politics and power tussle. The core, die-hard islamists with foreign backing are now actively involved and infact in charge.

Am so fagged out ryt nw, will get back to u wen m a bit relaxed.
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by DonBobes(m): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
Firgemachar:

Jst coming back nw & m so fagged out ryt nw, will get back to u wen m a bit relaxed.
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by PrinceAfo911(m): 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
Boko haram is tactically defeated undecidedBoko haram is tactically defeated
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by richiepolymer(m): 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
I don't doubt this story at all. I encountered one soldier last year, very young dude with steel implant inside his leg thus I guess he's been excused from fighting or any active military duty. The stories I heard from him were so touching. The stories are similar to this one the OP posted. As if that wasn't enough, I heard another story from a close pal 2 months back about some happenings at the battle front with BH guys.
In all, I could gather from the stories that the Nigerian military is compromised (if their stories are true). The BH war is fought from inside the Nigerian armed forces and on the battle field. There us deliberate attempt to waste the lives of many fine soldiers. Those soldiers who still uphold their love for country and refuse to be saboteurs are strategically deleted using the biblical David's method. Doesn't it bother you why the army shows us pictures of some fees rounds of ammo and some helpless desert men, and a few weak riffles claiming those are the guys over powering our soldiers? So many conspiracies abound.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by Bgorgeous: 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ooh I don tire, what are all these
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by Vongsama(m): 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
vickylincon:
I feel your pain bro. but no govt will create fear
in its citizens mind, they will always want the citizens to believe they are safe. This govt has its flaws but have got no choice but to support it because it's my country and I can't let sentiment delude me.

I like ur spirit n patriotism bt pls do nt confuse deceit for trying. Lying to u can kill u cus u may get into d danger zone believing it is safe because u've been lied to that's safe. Nigeria is ma country too n I dnt hav a choice bt wish it to get better bt den, I will nt encourage deception. Be truthful with us. How do we support u wen we dnt knw wat d problem is? For all we know, u hav finish BH n wen a gallant soldier die serving his country, d same country deny him an honorary burial all because d country does nt want people to know he is dead? We knw wat d govt want for us n we appreciate bt dey shldnt deceive us with their work, they should let reality show. Lies give us hope, ofcus false hope. So we hang onto a lie. Do u knw hw dat hurts?
There's no alternative to truth even if it'll hurt.
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by hamilton62(m): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
vickylincon:
OK. I agree with you, but this is the time to change our mentality and do the right thing
Thanks for being rational and humane bro. unlike many who shy away from reality with their hypocrisy stinking around.
The only way forward is to think like them, we are beyond redemption now because we are move against in full attack so we can't continue defending while attack is the best form of defence.
You are calling for I and people like me to be patriotic to a country where our existence is seen as a threat and the agents of wickedness and extermination are at the apex of their game as preached by their ancestors Usman Dan Fodio and the then Saduana of Sokoto, Amadu Bello... Won't I be a mad man if I decide to lay my shield down in the presence of my enemy with Armours in their hands?
I know you understand my point, every being has a limit, it's matter of time many will still wake to the reality and then...
Well, God is not mocked...
I am patriotic to a Nation,
I am Patriotic to the Nation my ancestors paid with their blood and resources still counting!
I am patriotic to a Nation in existence before Nigeria!!
I am patriotic to a Nation where I am not afraid of the people from North of my home because the spill of blood is abhorring and we are of one descendants from Eri!
I am patriotic to The Land Of The Rising Sun!
I am patriotic to Biafra!!
All hail Biafra!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by proprince(m): 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
Boko Haram have been killing our military men just that the APC has bought the media so we dnt get the info

Shame on Buhari and co kiss

1 Like

Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by vislabraye(m): 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
NapoIeon:
I knew that bokoharam have been annihilating the Army but they're are blocking the information as ordered by the idiotic bastard lair Muhammed.

recently bokoharam released the items of the army captured by them yet they said that bokoharam have been defeated, well you can only defeat them with punchng and other apc media propaganda tool but it doesn't stop them from killing you keep deceiving yourselves welcome to reality.

And Channels Tv undecided
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by DonBobes(m): 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
Firgemachar:

I will get bak to ur question, before den lemme point dis out to u. D army public relations officer of OP LAFIYA DOLE was ryt wen he sed its dos solders dt actually run away frm d front dt go abt spewing rubbish abt d military. I hv had so many experience wit soldiers in d field dt wen dey at d cross road dey start fidgeting & scared abt wat to do; dis is d tym dt ur leadership qualities wil b put to test. If u also exhibit any atom of cowardice u r doomed. Dey will laff at u behind afterwards, u wil loose ur respect, dey will spread words abt ur act etc. worst of is dt dey will even add der own. wen soldiers see dt der is no way out of a situation dey start suggesting solutions to u out of fear and delusion. If u listen to dem at dt tym bliv me u r doomed.
Hv had situations wherby fulanis wer comin for an attack (wont tell u place) and d soldier dt was close to d place and area cald me and was lik & i quote " oga sir, pls send for APCs, send mak dem bring tank self sir. Dey r firing frm evry angle" end of quote. All i did was cald my one up commander & told him dt we wer bn attacked (because i culd hear d shootings in d background) bt i NEVER told him abt bringing any APC nor a tank. I went to d place of d impending attack & thins wer brought under control( u dnt need to knw abt wat transpired). Now all i wanted to paint out to u is dt soldiers hv a way of painting situations to pple of d outside world and especially d MEDIA jst to mak d Army look stoopid.

D army is doin well under PMB nw is nt because its a northern rule nor northern army commander. Bt bliv u me, GEJ lacked every quality of a commander/leader. We obeyed him because he was d C-in-C back den. Der r situations dt we wuld want to embark on a mission GEJ wuld tell us to stand down. Even the former COAS Lt Gen Minima was nt left out. He had no choice oda dan obey instructions. GEJ wanted to achieve success durin d election period BUT it was too late. D army had already lost so much. Bt nw u r seeing d + results nt because of PMB bt because PMB was ready to change thins +ly.

No back to d matter, i cant tell u wat d Army has nt let out abt dt incident. Bt wat i will tell u is dis: kareto, Gubio r places dt r close to Damasak. Secondly, Damasak is a very stronghold of dis riffraffs(whch i pointed out to u durin d kareto attack). We jst need ur prayers. God is helping us, very soon we will overcome dis riffraffs.
NOTE: mind my Typo error, jst so tired at d mment.
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by Beeman1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:
https://www.thecable.ng/insider-decomposing-bodies-nigerian-soldiers-stuck-boko-harams-territory

Government of propaganda, And they were denying this.

The only thing this APC government is excelling at is lies/propaganda. What are they going to tell the families of the slain soldiers??... Lets wait for a "robust response" from the chief liar him self - Lai Mohammed.

May the gods punish Buhari and his lying cohorts.
arne jump in to lagoon for all we care. Mtcheww.
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by vickylincon(m): 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
Vongsama:

I like ur spirit n patriotism bt pls do nt confuse deceit for trying. Lying to u can kill u cus u may get into d danger zone believing it is safe because u've been lied to that's safe. Nigeria is ma country too n I dnt hav a choice bt wish it to get better bt den, I will nt encourage deception. Be truthful with us. How do we support u wen we dnt knw wat d problem is? For all we know, u hav finish BH n wen a gallant soldier die serving his country, d same country deny him an honorary burial all because d country does nt want people to know he is dead? We knw wat d govt want for us n we appreciate bt dey shldnt deceive us with their work, they should let reality show. Lies give us hope, ofcus false hope. So we hang onto a lie. Do u knw hw dat hurts?
There's no alternative to truth even if it'll hurt.
hmmm. too much sense in your post and hidden meaning, well not every person reason like you. I totally agree with all your points and pain. I just wish people can see sense in your post

1 Like

Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by vickylincon(m): 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
DonBobes:

I will get bak to ur question, before den lemme point dis out to u. D army public relations officer of OP LAFIYA DOLE was ryt wen he sed its dos solders dt actually run away frm d front dt go abt spewing rubbish abt d military. I hv had so many experience wit soldiers in d field dt wen dey at d cross road dey start fidgeting & scared abt wat to do; dis is d tym dt ur leadership qualities wil b put to test. If u also exhibit any atom of cowardice u r doomed. Dey will laff at u behind afterwards, u wil loose ur respect, dey will spread words abt ur act etc. worst of is dt dey will even add der own. wen soldiers see dt der is no way out of a situation dey start suggesting solutions to u out of fear and delusion. If u listen to dem at dt tym bliv me u r doomed.
Hv had situations wherby fulanis wer comin for an attack (wont tell u place) and d soldier dt was close to d place and area cald me and was lik & i quote " oga sir, pls send for APCs, send mak dem bring tank self sir. Dey r firing frm evry angle" end of quote. All i did was cald my one up commander & told him dt we wer bn attacked (because i culd hear d shootings in d background) bt i NEVER told him abt bringing any APC nor a tank. I went to d place of d impending attack & thins wer brought under control( u dnt need to knw abt wat transpired). Now all i wanted to paint out to u is dt soldiers hv a way of painting situations to pple of d outside world and especially d MEDIA jst to mak d Army look stoopid.

D army is doin well under PMB nw is nt because its a northern rule nor northern army commander. Bt bliv u me, GEJ lacked every quality of a commander/leader. We obeyed him because he was d C-in-C back den. Der r situations dt we wuld want to embark on a mission GEJ wuld tell us to stand down. Even the former COAS Lt Gen Minima was nt left out. He had no choice oda dan obey instructions. GEJ wanted to achieve success durin d election period BUT it was too late. D army had already lost so much. Bt nw u r seeing d + results nt because of PMB bt because PMB was ready to change thins +ly.

No back to d matter, i cant tell u wat d Army has nt let out abt dt incident. Bt wat i will tell u is dis: kareto, Gubio r places dt r close to Damasak. Secondly, Damasak is a very stronghold of dis riffraffs(whch i pointed out to u durin d kareto attack). We jst need ur prayers. God is helping us, very soon we will overcome dis riffraffs.
thanks bro. be prepared for online attackers
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by 1miccza: 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
SleekAboki:

This is preposterous!

I have always said it here that the only thing this govt knows how to do is Lie.. See how the truth came out?? They've been wasting the lives of innocent Soldiers... Thought they said they now have arms and all?? Where are they?Didn't they say Dasuki failed to procure arms?? Useless lying morons!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by 1miccza: 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
mayorchelsea:
It's funny how my countrymen have become so foolish in thinking overnight. Look at these idiots rejoicing and celebrating Boko Haram all because they hate Buhari.As someone said,when they finish killing the military officers,they'll come for you and then you'll regret coming into this world.Shey bi na only Fulani herdsmen una dy shout over,let boko haram kill our soldiers and you mofos go defend una self;and na one particular section of the country the idiots come from o.

Will you shut your trap and face the reality of the situation on ground?? These are humans,husbands,brothers,men being wasted out there and nothing good comes out of that crevice of yours called a cranium?? Buhari na your girl friend?? Mttcchheewww!!!!!!
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by 1miccza: 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
DonBobes:

Bros we know and we understand all of these and that is what it should be but what is getting us miffed is the constant propaganda and deciet by the government. Why will they come out to say BH has been completely wiped out when there are still areas that has not been touched?? Meanwhile God will keep everyone of you alive at the battle front IJN.....
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by mayorchelsea(m): 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
1miccza:

Will you shut your trap and face the reality of the situation on ground?? These are humans,husbands,brothers,men being wasted out there and nothing good comes out of that crevice of yours called a cranium?? Buhari na your girl friend?? Mttcchheewww!!!!!!
Is that the highest shade and jibe in you that can be thrown at me?I'm just going to let this pass away for reasons best known to me.I didn't quote or mention anyone in my comment;it's my opinion no matter how unpleasant it is to you.I pray I have this kind of calmness next time this happens.
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by DonBobes(m): 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
vickylincon:
thanks bro. be prepared for online attackers

Wat do u want to hack abt my acct, i hv nothing of worth online. M nt a dum-yum to keep important thins in my online file or storage. I wise pass d oldest tortoise u can think of. cool
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by vickylincon(m): 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
DonBobes:

Wat do u want to hack abt my acct, i hv nothing of worth online. M nt a dum-yum to keep important thins in my online file or storage. I wise pass d oldest tortoise u can think of. cool
not me bro. I love ur sense of reasoning but some people will disagree with u...that's my point and if they sees it may attack u with words
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by SeverusSnape(m): 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
Beeman1:
arne jump in to lagoon for all we care. Mtcheww.
Not until Buhari the idiotic fool does the same. Mtcheeww.
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by 2kris(m): 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:
https://www.thecable.ng/insider-decomposing-bodies-nigerian-soldiers-stuck-boko-harams-territory

Government of propaganda, And they were denying this.

The only thing this APC government is excelling at is lies/propaganda. What are they going to tell the families of the slain soldiers??... Lets wait for a "robust response" from the chief liar him self - Lai Mohammed.

May the gods punish Buhari and his lying cohorts.
the are called missing soldiers in action. Or missing in combact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ACP Emmanuel Idowu Asufi Slumps, Dies In Office (Photo) / Saraki Saga:section 64 Subsection 3 Of The Constitution / President Goodluck Jonathan Regime Signed TSA Agreement With 1% Fee - Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.