Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable (42395 Views)

Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa / Amaechi's Claims On Recession Under Jonathan, 7,000MW Under PMB False – TheCable / Documents Trace The Whereabout Of Missing $7.8bn NLNG Dividends - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by 0ubenji(m): 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
One tin wey I no like to dey hear at all for all dis kain stories na "superior fire power"
Is naija military a boiz scout movement?
If some nitwits can be in possession of firepower berra than the military force of a nation of ova 180million ppl..
We'd rather call amadioha to be our minister of defence...#nonsense
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by iberu001(m): 11:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
I don't believe this, there is no way soldiers will be sent to fight insurgency at there power house without backup from the Airforce, they can't just go there alone .I have a brother in the airforce,he said NAF has bomber jet which use only for special duty, this bomber can destroy the whole Abuja within secs, so why can't they use it to fight boko haram at there strong house before land troops will move in,there is no way they will go there without back up from the NAF. So I don't believe this.
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by piagetskinner(m): 12:49am On Apr 30, 2016
And I always thought labaran maku was a blody liar

I didn't know he had a grand father who's the chairman of the league of extra ordinary liars(LXL)

May God help our gallant soldiers
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by wxyz1: 1:35am On Apr 30, 2016
Bohari has successfully destroy freedom of Nigeria press that we enjoyed under GEJ. There no local press that is reporting issues how it happens any longer, issues raging from Boko haram to fulani herdsmen atrocities. Where is channel TV? Where is the nation's newspaper

2 Likes

Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by nortcentrallord(m): 3:23am On Apr 30, 2016
That's too bad.

Does this usman (the army spokes person) go to the war front or he is just "brave" only in speech?
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by rafcrown(m): 5:26am On Apr 30, 2016
"However, the army has described the report has false."
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by BraniacX(m): 6:23am On Apr 30, 2016
richiepolymer:
I don't doubt this story at all. I encountered one soldier last year, very young dude with steel implant inside his leg thus I guess he's been excused from fighting or any active military duty. The stories I heard from him were so touching. The stories are similar to this one the OP posted. As if that wasn't enough, I heard another story from a close pal 2 months back about some happenings at the battle front with BH guys.
In all, I could gather from the stories that the Nigerian military is compromised (if their stories are true). The BH war is fought from inside the Nigerian armed forces and on the battle field. There us deliberate attempt to waste the lives of many fine soldiers. Those soldiers who still uphold their love for country and refuse to be saboteurs are strategically deleted using the biblical David's method. Doesn't it bother you why the army shows us pictures of some fees rounds of ammo and some helpless desert men, and a few weak riffles claiming those are the guys over powering our soldiers? So many conspiracies abound.

Inevitably, the sacrificial pawns are most likely christians and southerners being deliberately set up just as king David and general Joab set up Urriah.

I pray i'm wrong sha! I fervently pray i'm wrong embarassed

I don't trust a buhari led government one bit
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by Fyno: 6:30am On Apr 30, 2016
vickylincon:
mtchew. pls, what's the joy in these... just because they are killing soldiers, you are all happy. I shake my head for you, if they finish killing all the soldiers, they are coming for you. Anytime the military is winning, you will be depressed just because you hate buhari, this nation sef, can't we just feel remorseful for once and pray for the army to finish all these nonentities. This Nigeria is for all of us. buhari will go, Jonathan did his own, what remains is me and you, you can either bring it down with your words or lift it up.
God bless Nigeria,
God bless me
that's what you get when you build your foundation on propaganda, lies too many lies and they keep lying and will still lie
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by BraniacX(m): 6:37am On Apr 30, 2016
DonBobes:

I will get bak to ur question, before den lemme point dis out to u. D army public relations officer of OP LAFIYA DOLE was ryt wen he sed its dos solders dt actually run away frm d front dt go abt spewing rubbish abt d military. I hv had so many experience wit soldiers in d field dt wen dey at d cross road dey start fidgeting & scared abt wat to do; dis is d tym dt ur leadership qualities wil b put to test. If u also exhibit any atom of cowardice u r doomed. Dey will laff at u behind afterwards, u wil loose ur respect, dey will spread words abt ur act etc. worst of is dt dey will even add der own. wen soldiers see dt der is no way out of a situation dey start suggesting solutions to u out of fear and delusion. If u listen to dem at dt tym bliv me u r doomed.
Hv had situations wherby fulanis wer comin for an attack (wont tell u place) and d soldier dt was close to d place and area cald me and was lik & i quote " oga sir, pls send for APCs, send mak dem bring tank self sir. Dey r firing frm evry angle" end of quote. All i did was cald my one up commander & told him dt we wer bn attacked (because i culd hear d shootings in d background) bt i NEVER told him abt bringing any APC nor a tank. I went to d place of d impending attack & thins wer brought under control( u dnt need to knw abt wat transpired). Now all i wanted to paint out to u is dt soldiers hv a way of painting situations to pple of d outside world and especially d MEDIA jst to mak d Army look stoopid.

D army is doin well under PMB nw is nt because its a northern rule nor northern army commander. Bt bliv u me, GEJ lacked every quality of a commander/leader. We obeyed him because he was d C-in-C back den. Der r situations dt we wuld want to embark on a mission GEJ wuld tell us to stand down. Even the former COAS Lt Gen Minima was nt left out. He had no choice oda dan obey instructions. GEJ wanted to achieve success durin d election period BUT it was too late. D army had already lost so much. Bt nw u r seeing d + results nt because of PMB bt because PMB was ready to change thins +ly.

No back to d matter, i cant tell u wat d Army has nt let out abt dt incident. Bt wat i will tell u is dis: kareto, Gubio r places dt r close to Damasak. Secondly, Damasak is a very stronghold of dis riffraffs(whch i pointed out to u durin d kareto attack). We jst need ur prayers. God is helping us, very soon we will overcome dis riffraffs.
NOTE: mind my Typo error, jst so tired at d mment.

I wish you and our boys success and a safe return to your families, but you didn't deny that what is claimed was true only that it might have been blown out of proportion and spiced with fear. I don't want the official army position on this but your take on the accusation that bothers me a lot that some soldiers are deliberately sent out under equipped (if your handle is traceable please feel free to decline).

Stay safe and return victorious
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by Meritocracy: 7:08am On Apr 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:
https://www.thecable.ng/insider-decomposing-bodies-nigerian-soldiers-stuck-boko-harams-territory

Government of propaganda, And they were denying this.

The only thing this APC government is excelling at is lies/propaganda. What are they going to tell the families of the slain soldiers??... Lets wait for a "robust response" from the chief liar him self - Lai Mohammed.

May the gods punish Buhari and his lying cohorts.
Your brain is upside down if Jonathan and Dasuki had used 2.1 dollar well we will
not be facing boko haram again. When they arrested him stupid people like you called it witch-hunt. They are killing people indirectly to acquire
properties.

1 Like

Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by 1miccza: 8:46am On Apr 30, 2016
mayorchelsea:
Is that the highest shade and jibe in you that can be thrown at me?I'm just going to let this pass away for reasons best known to me.I didn't quote or mention anyone in my comment;it's my opinion no matter how unpleasant it is to you.I pray I have this kind of calmness next time this happens.

Good to know
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by Kenturkey048(m): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2016
Tactically defeated.,,,i juz dy pity 4 my brotherz and friends,,may God continue 2 guide dem...because i jez can imagine myself,,fyting 2 defend a clueles country lyk dis.
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by 1Emmy: 9:02am On Apr 30, 2016
vickylincon:
mtchew. pls, what's the joy in these... just because they are killing soldiers, you are all happy. I shake my head for you, if they finish killing all the soldiers, they are coming for you. Anytime the military is winning, you will be depressed just because you hate buhari, this nation sef, can't we just feel remorseful for once and pray for the army to finish all these nonentities. This Nigeria is for all of us. buhari will go, Jonathan did his own, what remains is me and you, you can either bring it down with your words or lift it up.
God bless Nigeria,
God bless me
Well said, we ought to support our soldiers.

1 Like

Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by Excuzeme: 9:34am On Apr 30, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Have you ever seen pictures of Diezani stealing mone yet you never question all those imaginary stories from the stables of sahara reporters

What a Clown!

I guess we never saw picture of Olisah metuh or Bukola Saraki stealing money as well?

Just wait till they enter Kudje Prison.... then you will see "pinshure".

Opoo'nu
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by Excuzeme: 9:47am On Apr 30, 2016
iberu001:
I don't believe this, there is no way soldiers will be sent to fight insurgency at there power house without backup from the Airforce, they can't just go there alone .I have a brother in the airforce,he said NAF has bomber jet which use only for special duty, this bomber can destroy the whole Abuja within secs, so why can't they use it to fight boko haram at there strong house before land troops will move in ,there is no way they will go there without back up from the NAF. So I don't believe this.

Well, l know the planners of such military operations are putting everything into consideration.

Most people have forgotten that "The BBOG (Bring Back Our Girls) crowd still believe the girls are alive and in the captive of Boko haram.
So, the Army cannot 'carpet-bomb' wherever the Boko Harams are camped because if they do, and the girls are alive there, you knwo what would happen to them.

And the haters of Buhari will ask the question: If it were your own daughter, will you kill her just because you want to kill Boko Haram?

So, you see, the Army is hamstrung and have to do it using 'street-by-street' fighting methods.
Such method unfortunately, will cause a lot of casualty on the part of the military since Boko haram may even have planted Booby-traps on the way, as they retreat.
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by Rolings: 9:56am On Apr 30, 2016
NapoIeon:
I knew that bokoharam have been annihilating the Army but they're are blocking the information as ordered by the idiotic bastard lair Muhammed.

recently bokoharam released the items of the army captured by them yet they said that bokoharam have been defeated, well you can only defeat them with punchng and other apc media propaganda tool but it doesn't stop them from killing you keep deceiving yourselves welcome to reality.

You are quick to run to you tube to watch boko haram video and believe everything hook line and sinker yet chose to disbelieve your own country's army , are you an enemy of the state?
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by Firgemachar: 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
DonBobes:

I will get bak to ur question, before den lemme point dis out to u. D army public relations officer of OP LAFIYA DOLE was ryt wen he sed its dos solders dt actually run away frm d front dt go abt spewing rubbish abt d military. I hv had so many experience wit soldiers in d field dt wen dey at d cross road dey start fidgeting & scared abt wat to do; dis is d tym dt ur leadership qualities wil b put to test. If u also exhibit any atom of cowardice u r doomed. De

Bros, the northerners are not as loyal to the NA as you are.
Believe it or not, the army is highly compromised.
I pity southerners like you who are being sent to the warfront to die like fowls from time to time in the name of gallantry.
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
vickylincon:
God bless Nigeria,
God bless me

Remember this picture??
That hatred that drove the publisher is driving others now.
Karma is a useless breathing energy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Abiola, Atiku Before SDP Presidential Primaries In 1993 / Ministry Of Communications, Digital Economy: Communication Ministry Changes Name / "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.