Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Can You Marry A Girl With This Past? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Girl With This Past? (3482 Views)

Check Out Photos From My Sister's Wedding This Past Weekend / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Before You Marry A Divorcee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Girl With This Past? by IghravweIG(m): 7:37am On Apr 30, 2016
adepeter26:
I don't believe in "people CHANGE" frm bad to good in this current generation/century. #ask_buhari_and_co. Well, you can give her a trial wink.

Gone are those days when Saul became Paul
cheesy grin
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With This Past? by skywalker240(m): 8:11am On Apr 30, 2016
SuperSkata:
-Multiple one night stands. -Used to get drunk and have sex with 2 guys at the same time. -Has slept with more than 30 guys total
But now she says she has changed.
TUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAA!
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With This Past? by Rottentooth: 8:21am On Apr 30, 2016
Op, what is one night stand?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl With This Past? by Analysiscorner: 8:29am On Apr 30, 2016
SuperSkata:
Thank you for the advice my people. I don dump am!
'You don dump am', because people told you to?Op, please, I want to know how you came to know her past. Through self confessions, or through your friends? If it was through her own confessions, I give her some credit for being open.
There was this story I heard about a former ashawo that repented, and the time that a serious bro came for her hand in marriage, confessed to have had her womb removed as a result of complications from her rough past. But the bro insisted on marrying her. They got married and miraculously, she gave birth to babies.
What about Rahab the harlot in the Bible, who repented and married a soldier in Israeli army?
The choice is yours to make. If you are not looking for a virgin, then you can marry her if you wish.
Love makes the world turn round.
So, please, answer my question for us to progress.
I
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With This Past? by Analysiscorner: 8:34am On Apr 30, 2016
cr7lomo:

Nonsense, no man can ever genuinely respect that type of woman...the marriage will fail...it will keep on running through his head after some yrs at most...and bliv me whr I say respect is more valuable than love in a marriage ... Hu wan marry well, abi bole hole
There are so many men that can genuinely love and respect that kind of woman, but the one condition is that the woman confessed her past to the man before he made up his mind to marry her.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With This Past? by cherio12(m): 8:48am On Apr 30, 2016
It's not a big deal if u love her.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With This Past? by Spicylate(f): 9:07am On Apr 30, 2016
Well...hmm..we all have got a past sha but hmm, well sha.. Inshort, I don't know.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With This Past? by scheminup(m): 10:45am On Apr 30, 2016
A man's past is like his shadow
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With This Past? by nawtyme: 11:44am On Apr 30, 2016
Spicylate:
Well...hmm..we all have got a past sha but hmm, well sha.. Inshort, I don't know.
hahaha. see confusion.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl With This Past? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
buh do u knw dat mny Nigerian men have slept with over 30 gals bfor dey gt to thirty?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl With This Past? by reservd(m): 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
SuperSkata:
Thank you for the advice my people. I don dump am!
If she didn't tell u, no way u wld hv knwn. I beliv she has really chngd by openin up to u, mayb u shld'v lookd @ it 4m dt point of view

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Stand With My Girl / "I Wish To Know Why My Girlfriend Private Part Is So Wide" / Sex In Public For N25 Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.