Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists (53699 Views)

Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? / Counter Thread To "5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by rayralph(m): 8:45pm On May 11, 2016
@Seun Osewa ..point of view please
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 11, 2016
God , Allah or whatsoever doesn't exit, all this is mere fiction, science have better explanation and proof then this lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Alfamann: 8:45pm On May 11, 2016
I'm yet to see the usefulness of the existence of doG.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by limolalikamaila: 8:46pm On May 11, 2016
I believe in God existence but those five proof of yours cant convince an atheist God exist.

when you want to proof something exist you list something people can get along/understand easily.

so next topic pls

12 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by porrigeyam(m): 8:48pm On May 11, 2016
Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Xtopher123(m): 8:48pm On May 11, 2016
It all depends on who you call God

Well your opinion tho...

But can't you prove God exists without Attaching it to a particular Religion?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by olisasegun(m): 8:48pm On May 11, 2016
Revolva:
I am GOD
And you still need money by asking people to advertise using your company.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by WeedyGonzalez(m): 8:49pm On May 11, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
Most atheist (especially on nairaland) are some of the most pretentious and repressed homosexuals i've ever known
The only reason why they believe GOD doesn't exist is because of what the read on the internet.

In a typical athiest mind : "if it is written on the internet or by a white man, then it must be true. "
but the bible was written by a white man too

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by realtemi(m): 8:49pm On May 11, 2016
[quote author=odijeks post=45169251]Ever heard atheists argue that there just is not enough evidence to prove the existence of God? Some go as far as saying "God is omnipresent and is everywhere, then show me God in order to believe he exists". Well, the bible says God is a Spirit so I can't literally show you God (I haven't seen him either) but that doesn't prove that he doesn't exist. Simply because I can't show you air doesn't mean that it doesn't exist in the room you occupy right now. However, I can show you the influence of this 'invisible' air when it knocks down a 'visible' object or flips open the pages of a book. here is an attempt to candidly show that God has made himself evident for man to perceive.

1. God reveals Himself through nature
If you are a nature-lover or have ever taken the time to appreciate the beauty of the natural world around you, you can see the handiwork that points to an incredibly intelligent creator and designer. Look at the beauty of the sunset, the awe you experience watching the earth's polar lights in the sky (aurora), the glory of the night sky with all the stars, the dawning of the day with the blades of grass glistening like diamonds as the sunlight bounces off tiny water droplets of dew, you would ask yourself questions like "would mindless and impersonal physical forces or a chain of chance-like events need or care to make something this beautiful that man can appreciate?" One would have to be willfully ignorant to attribute all the intricacies found in nature to random chaotic events. A close look at nature reveals an intricate level of design that points undeniably to an intelligent Designer (Psalms 19:1-4). Nevertheless, some still live in denial.

2. Our Planet Earth.
The perfection of the Earth in relation to it's support of the billions of life in it never seizes to amaze. Earth is the only known planet equipped with an atmosphere of the right mixture of gases to sustain plant, animal and human life. This is attributed to it's perfect size and corresponding gravitational pull which causes it to be able to hold the right amount of oxygen and nitrogen adequate for life. If the earth were larger, it would contain an unreasonable amount of free hydrogen in its atmosphere. If it were smaller, it may not have an atmosphere large enough to protect the planet from solar and cosmic radiations from space. Still think this is co-incidence ? Let's look at the Earth's position in space as well.

NASA places the diameter of our solar system at a humongous 288,000,000,000 km. Dispersed within this wide space are 8 planets (including Earth). The distance from Earth to the sun is at about 150,000,000 km which is the perfect distance for Earth to be inhabitable. If the Earth were any further away from the sun, we would freeze. Any closer and we would burn up. With 8 planets dispersed within such a wide range of our solar system's diameter, you can calculate for yourself the probability of luckily finding a planet at that exact distance from the sun (that is not too far and not too close), then you decide for yourself if we were just ridiculously lucky or it was placed there by intent. Even a fractional variance in the Earth's position to the sun would make life on Earth impossible. The Earth remains this perfect distance from the sun while it rotates around the sun at a speed of nearly 67,000 mph. It is also rotating on its axis, allowing the entire surface of the Earth to be properly warmed and cooled every day.

3. Complexity of living organisms
From all I learned in biology classes, it would require an unreasonable level of faith to believe that highly complex biochemical reactions like oxidation phosphorylation, photosynthesis, enzymatic breakdown of ingested food, our amazing immune system, transmission of nervous impulses through the body, e.t.c, resulted out of mere chance. Even if I came into the world yesterday, I can't look at the twin towers and attribute them to forces of nature, thinking to myself "the wind, after several years, must have pushed all these blocks into place". These are amazingly complex and inter-linked reactions going on in us daily of which I'm sure that the best of scientists can't think up or create such a system so complex and independent. Still, scientists wouldn't admit the intelligence behind these processes. Let's look at blood clot formation for example. The reason why animal's don't bleed out till death after they get a cut is simply because of this complexly designed process. A cascade of events involving 12 different factors ensues when a blood vessel is broken. This linked events all lead to the formation of a clot at the site of bleeding in order to occlude the opening in the vessel. If just 1 of these 12 factors were missing, blood clot formation would be impossible and it would be a normal phenomenon for one to bleed to death after having an accident as minor as a paper cut. Yet all 12 factors (not 7,8 or 11) are currently present in the blood to initiate this reaction when needed. What's even more amazing is that these factors are present in your blood as you read this, yet they don't start forming the clots within the blood vessels because that would potentially kill you. They only initiate this process when you have a cut. That's just amazing if you ask me. This is just an example out of thousands of intelligent systems in nature. Do you really think such systems were built by chance or a highly intelligent being?

4. Theist Scientists
Most atheists often have this wrong ideology of "God VS Science". This is totally absurd because God himself is a scientist (the best at that) as we've seen in the above mentioned points. God made all scientific and universal laws and was in fact scientific in all his creation. God was actually leaving clues of his existence by showing his brilliance and intelligence in the works of nature and his intent was for man to search them out and acknowledge him (Proverbs 25:2). Many of the smartest human geniuses that have worked the earth were theist. These were really smart people who had knowledge of scientific laws and based most of their works on facts and scientific evidences. Yet, they didn't think it foolish to believe in a superior intelligent being. Why? Because they couldn't help but recognize God's signatures dispersed in the details along the quest of their research works. Some of these theist scientists include: Gregor Mendel, Galileo Galilei, Louis Pasteur, Michael Faraday, Isaac Newton, Blaise Pascal and even famous Albert Einstein to name a few. The more we go deeper in scientific discoveries, the more of God we see. It's however unfortunate and sad that most current scientists have refused to acknowledge this glaring truth (2 Corinthians 4:4).

5. God exists because he impresses this fact in the heart of men
The bible says the truth of God has been made known to man instinctively, for God put this knowledge in their hearts. Yet, some push the truth away from themselves (Romans 1:18,19). This shows that God made it unavoidable for man to see or feel his existence. God did not leave us to wander alone, aimlessly hoping that somehow we would stumble across the truth, which He intends for us to recognize. God wants us to find Him; therefore, He reaches out to us. Sometimes you wonder why the atheist goes through so much trouble just to discredit the bible or refute the idea that a God he doesn't even believe in exists. The atheist probably doesn't yet realize that the reason the topic of God weighs so heavily on his mind is simply because God is impressing it. God wants to be known. He made man unique from other creatures with the intent that we would seek and know him. He not only surrounded us with evidence of himself but He keeps the question of his existence squarely before us. God is presently nudging the hearts of people so that they might realize their sinful condition, the inevitable coming judgment, and their need of a Savior (John 16:8-11). The underlying reason atheists are bothered by people believing in God is because God is actively seeking them.

I know many atheist would go through this post in order to refute the ideas highlighted, but I'm not here to disprove atheism. I'm just here to cause the reader to really think for himself in an unbiased and neutral manner on these things. Regardless of what you may have heard, the truth the bible teaches is that God intensely loves you unconditionally. He is not going to love you more if you convert to a believer. He already loves you intensely, that's why he was willing to come in form of man and personally receive the punishment on the cross for the sins you've committed in the past or would ever commit in the future (John 3:16; Romans 5:3-8 ). The misconception that God punishes people in hell because they sin or refuse to love him is not the truth of the bible. Rather, the bible teaches that though we are guilty of many sins, God justifies us anyways and gives us eternal life if we accept and receive it through faith in Christ's sacrifice (Romans 5:16). The reason why anyone would go to hell fire is not because of this person's numerous sins. No!, it has been established that everyone (including the Christian) is born a sinner and commits sin. Yet, People are only judged guilty because they refused to receive the justification and eternal life freely given to them by Christ. It would really be shameful and agonizingly regretful to see yourself in hell not because you were morally the worst person on earth, but because you were too prideful to receive the gift of life that was already given to you freely by Christ. Choose life today if you haven't. God loves you.

thousands of proofs dey
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Dekatron(m): 8:49pm On May 11, 2016
Hahn..... Johnydon22..... Shollyps ..... Here we go....
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by kvngbree01(f): 8:49pm On May 11, 2016
What i dont believe is that there are pple that believes God doesnt exist. undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by bebe2(f): 8:49pm On May 11, 2016
Am still on the fence on this matter.

There are too many unanswered questions.

Any critical thinker wud believe there is no God, but FAITH make's u believe the unbelievable undecided

3 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by BAILMONEY: 8:49pm On May 11, 2016
ARISTOTLE'S THEORY OF "UNMOVED MOVER"IS ENOUGH FOR ANY RATIONAL BEING TO KNOW THAT GOD EXISTS

3 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Rossikk(m): 8:50pm On May 11, 2016
OP, if you want to prove the existence of God, you do NOT use any 'holy books' or religious publications, including the bible, in your argument. It erases the credibility of your postulation, since their authenticity is unproven.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by oncolor1: 8:51pm On May 11, 2016
What a dumb post. No proof whatsoever in your post.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Xtopher123(m): 8:51pm On May 11, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
Most atheist (especially on nairaland) are some of the most pretentious and repressed homosexuals i've ever known
The only reason why they believe GOD doesn't exist is because of what the read on the internet.

In a typical athiest mind : "if it is written on the internet or by a white man, then it must be true. "

The biggest liar of the year goes to you

Lemme give one an example

Mark Zuckerbeg is an atheist.. Meditate on that

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Ahmed99: 8:51pm On May 11, 2016
well said God bless u.......4dose atheist DAT won't still believe guess ur brain don reach end of its thinking capacity dats y u guyz draw conclusion...lol ma God z ma creator science ko science ni#team jesus
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by bebe2(f): 8:52pm On May 11, 2016
rayralph:
@Seun Osewa ..point of view please

Few go let am.

Unless na Islamic post.
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by donkross1(m): 8:52pm On May 11, 2016
God exists... I spoke to him this morning.

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 11, 2016
I was hoping to see a logical argument.

I'm disappointed.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 11, 2016
If god is all powerful,he can't be all good,and if he is all good,then he can't be all powerful..

I refuse to believe in a god who already know the result of future events,but still went ahead to perform such action..

If god exist,we won't be in this mess that we are today...

I did not just wake up and became an atheist,I became one the very moment I started questioning all what I was told and read about..I think differently

12 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by sarutobie(m): 8:56pm On May 11, 2016
I agree strongly with the OP on one point, the awesomeness and ever marvelous beauty of nature...being a lover of animals and their environment, I have looked and studied the myriad of unique abilities and anatomy of the different species of animals and I just concluded within me (with absolute conviction) that they were designed by a power far greater than a human can possibly comprehend...how can you possibly observe the complex and artistic beauty of nature and say to yourself "this was all a stroke of dumb luck"...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Dottore: 8:56pm On May 11, 2016
Atheism exists only on the lips. The heart of atheists strongly believe in the existence of God

4 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:56pm On May 11, 2016
He… hangeth the earth upon nothing.
— Job 26:7

This was written THOUSANDS of years before scientists found out that the earth hangs on nothing. How did Job know and who told him? God has been schooling science since the beginning of time lol.

10 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by cold(m): 8:57pm On May 11, 2016
Ok god exists. Now the question is which one is the genuine article? Note that whatever reason you advance for believing in a particular god and dismissing others is exactly why i dismiss yours.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by berildan(m): 8:57pm On May 11, 2016
Welldone. Excellent post. I'd challenge every atheist to read the book "I don't have enough faith to be an Atheist" by Frank Nurek. Most atheists know deep down that a God exists, they just choose not to believe because a belief in God implies loss of freewill (especially in immoral terms).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by otitokoroleti: 8:57pm On May 11, 2016
if you dont believe that God truly exist, go n suck ur dick. as for me & my household, Oluwa ni awa yio maa sin(worship). A guy on this forum became atheist just because of his health condition(ss genotype) saying that God suppose to makes him perfect.
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by berildan(m): 8:58pm On May 11, 2016
otitokoroleti:
if you dont believe that God truly exist, go n suck ur dick. as for me & my household, Oluwa ni awa yio maa sin(worship).

You didn't have to be so vulgar tho undecided

2 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by omonnakoda: 9:00pm On May 11, 2016
dulux07:
I wonder how human came to existence if there is no GOD. Those scientists do not even believe their evolution theory.
I wonder how God came into existence

4 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by otitokoroleti: 9:01pm On May 11, 2016
berildan:

You didn't have to be so vulgar tho undecided
ok sir
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by hahn(m): 9:01pm On May 11, 2016
odijeks:

Pictures of your god or idonbelieveit

undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Orikinla(m): 9:02pm On May 11, 2016
odijeks:
Ever heard atheists argue that there just is not enough evidence to prove the existence of God? Some go as far as saying "God is omnipresent and is everywhere, then show me God in order to believe he exists". Well, the bible says God is a Spirit so I can't literally show you God (I haven't seen him either) but that doesn't prove that he doesn't exist. Simply because I can't show you air doesn't mean that it doesn't exist in the room you occupy right now. However, I can show you the influence of this 'invisible' air when it knocks down a 'visible' object or flips open the pages of a book. here is an attempt to candidly show that God has made himself evident for man to perceive.

1. God reveals Himself through nature
If you are a nature-lover or have ever taken the time to appreciate the beauty of the natural world around you, you can see the handiwork that points to an incredibly intelligent creator and designer. Look at the beauty of the sunset, the awe you experience watching the earth's polar lights in the sky (aurora), the glory of the night sky with all the stars, the dawning of the day with the blades of grass glistening like diamonds as the sunlight bounces off tiny water droplets of dew, you would ask yourself questions like "would mindless and impersonal physical forces or a chain of chance-like events need or care to make something this beautiful that man can appreciate?" One would have to be willfully ignorant to attribute all the intricacies found in nature to random chaotic events. A close look at nature reveals an intricate level of design that points undeniably to an intelligent Designer (Psalms 19:1-4). Nevertheless, some still live in denial.

2. Our Planet Earth.
The perfection of the Earth in relation to it's support of the billions of life in it never seizes to amaze. Earth is the only known planet equipped with an atmosphere of the right mixture of gases to sustain plant, animal and human life. This is attributed to it's perfect size and corresponding gravitational pull which causes it to be able to hold the right amount of oxygen and nitrogen adequate for life. If the earth were larger, it would contain an unreasonable amount of free hydrogen in its atmosphere. If it were smaller, it may not have an atmosphere large enough to protect the planet from solar and cosmic radiations from space. Still think this is co-incidence ? Let's look at the Earth's position in space as well.

NASA places the diameter of our solar system at a humongous 288,000,000,000 km. Dispersed within this wide space are 8 planets (including Earth). The distance from Earth to the sun is at about 150,000,000 km which is the perfect distance for Earth to be inhabitable. If the Earth were any further away from the sun, we would freeze. Any closer and we would burn up. With 8 planets dispersed within such a wide range of our solar system's diameter, you can calculate for yourself the probability of luckily finding a planet at that exact distance from the sun (that is not too far and not too close), then you decide for yourself if we were just ridiculously lucky or it was placed there by intent. Even a fractional variance in the Earth's position to the sun would make life on Earth impossible. The Earth remains this perfect distance from the sun while it rotates around the sun at a speed of nearly 67,000 mph. It is also rotating on its axis, allowing the entire surface of the Earth to be properly warmed and cooled every day.

3. Complexity of living organisms
From all I learned in biology classes, it would require an unreasonable level of faith to believe that highly complex biochemical reactions like oxidation phosphorylation, photosynthesis, enzymatic breakdown of ingested food, our amazing immune system, transmission of nervous impulses through the body, e.t.c, resulted out of mere chance. Even if I came into the world yesterday, I can't look at the twin towers and attribute them to forces of nature, thinking to myself "the wind, after several years, must have pushed all these blocks into place". These are amazingly complex and inter-linked reactions going on in us daily of which I'm sure that the best of scientists can't think up or create such a system so complex and independent. Still, scientists wouldn't admit the intelligence behind these processes. Let's look at blood clot formation for example. The reason why animal's don't bleed out till death after they get a cut is simply because of this complexly designed process. A cascade of events involving 12 different factors ensues when a blood vessel is broken. This linked events all lead to the formation of a clot at the site of bleeding in order to occlude the opening in the vessel. If just 1 of these 12 factors were missing, blood clot formation would be impossible and it would be a normal phenomenon for one to bleed to death after having an accident as minor as a paper cut. Yet all 12 factors (not 7,8 or 11) are currently present in the blood to initiate this reaction when needed. What's even more amazing is that these factors are present in your blood as you read this, yet they don't start forming the clots within the blood vessels because that would potentially kill you. They only initiate this process when you have a cut. That's just amazing if you ask me. This is just an example out of thousands of intelligent systems in nature. Do you really think such systems were built by chance or a highly intelligent being?

4. Theist Scientists
Most atheists often have this wrong ideology of "God VS Science". This is totally absurd because God himself is a scientist (the best at that) as we've seen in the above mentioned points. God made all scientific and universal laws and was in fact scientific in all his creation. God was actually leaving clues of his existence by showing his brilliance and intelligence in the works of nature and his intent was for man to search them out and acknowledge him (Proverbs 25:2). Many of the smartest human geniuses that have worked the earth were theist. These were really smart people who had knowledge of scientific laws and based most of their works on facts and scientific evidences. Yet, they didn't think it foolish to believe in a superior intelligent being. Why? Because they couldn't help but recognize God's signatures dispersed in the details along the quest of their research works. Some of these theist scientists include: Gregor Mendel, Galileo Galilei, Louis Pasteur, Michael Faraday, Isaac Newton, Blaise Pascal and even famous Albert Einstein to name a few. The more we go deeper in scientific discoveries, the more of God we see. It's however unfortunate and sad that most current scientists have refused to acknowledge this glaring truth (2 Corinthians 4:4).

5. God exists because he impresses this fact in the heart of men
The bible says the truth of God has been made known to man instinctively, for God put this knowledge in their hearts. Yet, some push the truth away from themselves (Romans 1:18,19). This shows that God made it unavoidable for man to see or feel his existence. God did not leave us to wander alone, aimlessly hoping that somehow we would stumble across the truth, which He intends for us to recognize. God wants us to find Him; therefore, He reaches out to us. Sometimes you wonder why the atheist goes through so much trouble just to discredit the bible or refute the idea that a God he doesn't even believe in exists. The atheist probably doesn't yet realize that the reason the topic of God weighs so heavily on his mind is simply because God is impressing it. God wants to be known. He made man unique from other creatures with the intent that we would seek and know him. He not only surrounded us with evidence of himself but He keeps the question of his existence squarely before us. God is presently nudging the hearts of people so that they might realize their sinful condition, the inevitable coming judgment, and their need of a Savior (John 16:8-11). The underlying reason atheists are bothered by people believing in God is because God is actively seeking them.

I know many atheist would go through this post in order to refute the ideas highlighted, but I'm not here to disprove atheism. I'm just here to cause the reader to really think for himself in an unbiased and neutral manner on these things. Regardless of what you may have heard, the truth the bible teaches is that God intensely loves you unconditionally. He is not going to love you more if you convert to a believer. He already loves you intensely, that's why he was willing to come in form of man and personally receive the punishment on the cross for the sins you've committed in the past or would ever commit in the future (John 3:16; Romans 5:3-8 ). The misconception that God punishes people in hell because they sin or refuse to love him is not the truth of the bible. Rather, the bible teaches that though we are guilty of many sins, God justifies us anyways and gives us eternal life if we accept and receive it through faith in Christ's sacrifice (Romans 5:16). The reason why anyone would go to hell fire is not because of this person's numerous sins. No!, it has been established that everyone (including the Christian) is born a sinner and commits sin. Yet, People are only judged guilty because they refused to receive the justification and eternal life freely given to them by Christ. It would really be shameful and agonizingly regretful to see yourself in hell not because you were morally the worst person on earth, but because you were too prideful to receive the gift of life that was already given to you freely by Christ. Choose life today if you haven't. God loves you.

1000 Likes.
The evidence of the existence of God is who you see gazing at the mirror before you..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs / Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.